剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表
with everything going on...
-你想怎么做 -你想把他们赶出去吗
- What do you want? - Do you want them out?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们都已经来了 我...
It's just they're here now and I just
我不想引起任何麻烦
don't want to cause any trouble.
求你现在别用一副公事公办的态度来对付我 好吗
Please don't do that thing where you act all professional, OK?
我现在真的没有力气来假装尊重你
I genuinely do not have the energy to pretend to respect you.
你♥他♥妈♥是有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
情况都够糟了 你还跟着闹
It's bad enough without you.
很抱歉全世界都看到了你的屌♥ 但你也别这么操蛋
I'm sorry the world's seen your dick, but also fuck off slightly.
你没看到那些照片吧
You haven't seen the pictures, have you?
被传到网上了吗
What, have they just gone up?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
把狗狗放进去吧
Let's get the dogs in.
好极了 姑娘们 都开始检查吧 好极了
Great. OK, ladies, you go in for your checks. Amazing.
你好啊 小宝宝 走吧
Hello, darling. Come on.
好了 克莱夫在后期修图时会增加血液效果
Alright, Clive's gonna do the blood in post
因为狗狗老是把颜料舔掉
'cause they just keep licking it off.
好的 行
Yeah, alright.
好了 大家对最终的检查满意吗
OK, everyone happy with final checks?
-她准备好了 多莉 -满意了吗
- She's ready, Dory. - Happy?
-好了 来拍最重要的部分吧 -操
- Alright, let's get the big one. - Fuck!
哇 这拍出来简直像巨星
Wow. This is superstar stuff.
苏茜 看这边
Suzie, this way.
-很好 谢谢 -抱歉
- Yeah, yeah. Thank you. - Sorry.
好极了 往上看 谢谢
Wonderful. Look up. Thank you.
门口有人要进来吗
Is someone at the door?
考博
Cob?!
好吧 抱歉 我得...
Right, sorry, I've gotta...
-别 -这狗缠着我
- No, please... - Oh. I've got dog!
这狗缠着我 抱歉
I've got a dog! Sorry.
好吧 我来拿这个和这个 谢谢
Yeah, I'll grab this and this. Thank you.
-给 亲爱的 -谢谢
- Here you are, my dear. - Thank you.
你好 天呐 我打断你干什么了
Hello... Oh, my God. What have I interrupted?
你好 怎么穿成这样
Hello. What's this?
-天呐 我这是在电影中吗 -怎么回事
- Oh, God. Am I in a movie? - Hello?
他说这事很紧急 家里的男人在吗
He said it was an emergency. Is the big man around?
嗨 科林 你好吗 从这扇门开始吧
Hi, Colin. How you doing? We'll start with this door, please.
等等 不好意思 是要干什么
Uh, hang on. Sorry. What's going on?
我们要立刻把门锁给换了
We're getting the locks changed, right now.
不 我想不用换了吧
Uh, no, I don't... I don't think we are.
不 必须换
Oh, no, we are.
真的不用 科林 谢谢你
Um, no, it's fine. Colin, thank you.
-你可以走了 -不
- You can go. - No.
我们真的必须换锁 苏茜
We really are getting the locks changed, Suzie.
你想告诉我们的好友科林原因吗 还是我来
Do you want to explain to our good friend Colin why or shall I?
好吧 我们...被小偷入室偷窃了
Yeah, we...we were burgled.
没错 我们... 就是...
Yeah, we... That's... We were just...
-对 -那为什么有这么多人
- Yeah. - So what's this, then?
那些人就是在搜集指纹 科林
Yeah, those guys are just dusting for prints, Colin.
好吧 不关我的事
Right, none of my business.
-被偷了什么 -什么都没偷
- What was stolen? - Uh, nothing. Nothing really.
我们以为被入室盗窃了 其实没有
Yeah, we thought we'd been burgled, but we hadn't actually.
但我们觉得小偷拿走了钥匙
But we do think they got a copy of the key.
应该是偷走了这一样东西
That's what we think they got.
所以我们才需要换锁
So obviously we need to change the locks.
-好吧 -荡♥妇♥苏茜
- Ah, ok. - Suzie-floozy?
真了不起
Wow. That is amazing.
真的...美极了
That was...that was genuinely beautiful.
-的确值得一看 -我们得做点什么
- It really is a sight to behold. - We need to do something.
狗狗们有点烦躁
The dogs are getting a little bit feral.
失陪一下
Mmm, excuse me.
太好了 她回来了
Right, wonderful! She's back.
好了 我们还需要加点血吗 不用吗
Right, do we need more blood, do you think? No?
不用了 她看起来很完美 我很满意
Yeah, no, she looks great. I'm happy with that.
-开始吧 来 -直视镜头 对
- Let's do this. Let's go. - Straight down, yeah.
下巴低一点 没错
Chin down a little bit, please. Yeah.
非常 灯光很好
Fantastic, that. Light's good.
好了
Ok.
不不 真的吗
No, no, no. Seriously?
能不能... 我们想拍摄视频
Can we, um... We need to shoot some video, please.
所以现场得安静
So we need to cut the sound.
不 能不能只拍照片就好
No, can we just do the fucking photo, alright?
赶紧拍完吧 拍照片就行了 快拍
Just get it done. Just do the fucking photo. Do it!
你需要... 好
Do you need to... Yep.
来个人帮帮她好吗 不然她会...
OK, can someone help her with that so she doesn't...
-这是谁的 -谢谢 辛苦了
- Who does this belong to? - Thank you, thank you.
-对 她现在就在这儿 -很好
- Yeah, she's here right now. - Very good.
麻烦你就...
Please, please, just...
无所谓了 随便吧
It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter!
你能行吗 谢谢
You good? Thanks.
谢谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you. Nice to meet you.
小心别蹭到墙壁
Can you just watch my walls?
该死的
Oh, shit.
-搬完了吗 -还有最后一样
- Is that it? - Just the last thing.
好了 谢谢
Yeah, cheers. Thanks.
很好 好极了
Oh, great, fantastic. Great.
再见 科林 再见
'Bye. Oh, 'bye, Colin.
-新钥匙给考博了 -太好了
- Oh, Cob's got the new keys. - Yeah, yeah, great.
你不想让他们帮你把这些东西搬回屋里吗
Don't you want the guys to hoof this back in?
没事的 我们很强壮 自己来就好
It's fine. Obviously, we're big and strong.
-真的吗 好吧 -嗯 没问题的
- Really? OK. - Yeah, yeah.
-那再见了 -好 再见
- 'Bye, then. - Alright, 'bye.
对了 大衣你要留着吗
Oh, are you keeping the coat?
-可以吗 -但这是皮草
- I mean, can I? - It's fur, though.
-那不要了 -颜料可以洗掉的
- Oh, no, then. - That'll wash out.
-那我就留着吧 再见 -过来 多莉
- Well, then...yeah. 'Bye. - Come here, Dory.
-再见 -再见
- 'Bye. - 'Bye!
-再见 快滚蛋吧 -回见
- 'Bye. Fucking go. - See you later!
再见
'Bye!
再见
'Bye!
-考博 -考博 让她进来
- Cob! - Cob, let her in.
双重门锁
Double-locked!
考博
Cob!
-考博 让她进来 -考博
- Cob, let her in! - Cob!
-干嘛 -你这是在干什么
- What? - What are you doing?
什么时候 到底什么时候
When? When?!
我不知道 你在说什么
I don't know! What are you talking about?
我都不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what you're talking about!
别这样
Just stop!
好吧 那我要带走弗兰克
Alright, I want Frank, then!
苏茜 他疯了 他有病
Suz, he's crazy. He's insane.
我们好好谈谈 不管是什么...
Let...let's just talk about it, whatever it is that I...
-我都不知道... -从后门进来
- I don't even know... - Go to the back door!
天呐 考博
Oh, my God! Oh, Cob!
考博 把钥匙给我
Cob! Give me the key!
-把钥匙给我 考博 -你想要吗 拿去
- Give me the key. Cob! - You want it? Take it.
快把钥匙给我
Give me the fucking key!
那把我的手♥机♥给我
Right, I want my fucking phone, then.
-我发誓... -他拿了我的手♥机♥
- I swear to God... - He has my phone!
考博 你这个幼稚鬼
Cob, you fucking child!
把我儿子和我的手♥机♥给我
Give me my son and my fucking phone!
你只有三岁吗
Are you three years old?
去找妈妈的手♥机♥
Go and look for Mum's phone.
去楼上找妈妈的手♥机♥
For Mummy's phone upstairs.
楼上 乖孩子
Upstairs. Good boy.
-真棒 -你很机智是不是 真操蛋
- Bravo. - So clever. Fucking hell.
苏茜 门打不开
Suz? It's not opening.
老天
For fuck sake...
-没钥匙 钥匙在哪儿 -那里吗
- There's no key. Where's the key? - There?
是不是封起来了
剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表