剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表
*我得承认*
* I'll say this *
*对你的思念与日俱增*
* I miss you more every day *
*日光指引我*
* Daylight, it leads me *
*回到你身边*
* Back your way *
*再次*
* Falling *
*投入你的怀抱*
* Into my arms again... *
*我得承认*
* I'll say this *
*我更想念你了*
* I miss you more *
*挚友*
* My friend. *
二十年前
好了 你几岁
Ok. How old are you?
15岁
15.
你说你叫什么名字来着 亲爱的
And what did you say your name was, sweetheart?
苏茜·皮克斯
Suzie Pickles.
好 这是最后一次
OK, well, that's the last time
有人问你名字了 苏茜
anyone's gonna ask you that, Suzie,
因为你即将成为巨星
'cause you are gonna be a star.
第一集
第一集 大冲击
滚你丫的
Fuck off!
-你♥他♥妈♥一定是在逗我 -不 我没有
- Fucking... You're fucking joking. - No, no, I'm not.
-我没开玩笑 -他们真的给我这机会
- No, I'm not! No, I'm not! - They offered it?
真的
Yes!
天呐 我要成为迪士尼公主了
Oh, my God! I'm gonna be a Disney Princess!
发确认电邮给我 快发给我
Send me a confirmation email. Send it to me!
我等会再打给你 我得挂了
I'm gonna call you back in a sec. I'm gonna call you back.
抱歉 洛琳 抱歉 凯特
Oh, sorry, Lorraine. Sorry, Kate.
你好 洛琳 你好啊 洛琳的狗狗
Hi, Lorraine! Hi, Lorraine's dog!
真是个美好的早晨
It's a beautiful morning!
你好 小家伙
Hello, little man!
你为什么那么开心
妈妈要变成公主了
Mummy is gonna be a princess.
公主呢
A princess!
你想吃点早餐吗
Do you want some breakfast?
早上好 皮特
Good morning, Pete!
早餐 早餐 早餐
Breakfast? Breakfast? Breakfast?
来吧 来
Come on, come on!
姑娘们早啊
Good morning, girls!
早上好
Good morning! Hey.
苏茜 正式确认了
Suz, it's come through officially.
-不会吧 你逗我的 -真的 我刚收到电邮
- No way. You're joking. - Yeah, I just got an email.
你能转发给我看看吗
Can you forward it to me just so I can see?
好 这就发
OK, doing it now.
-爱你 亲 -我也爱你
- Love you, babe. - Oh, I love you too.
我从没怀疑过你能成功
Never had any doubt.
好了 太客套就假了
Oh, don't be weird.
我
我讨厌
我讨厌苏茜
第一季 第一集
你绝对不会相信的 我得到迪士尼那份工作了
You're not gonna believe this. They offered me the Disney gig.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?!
-没有 -什么
- I'm not. - What?
我还以为你绝对不可能拿到的
I thought there was no way this could happen.
-就是啊 -你确定吗
- I know! - Are you sure?
有没有正式文件 我还以为你超龄了
I mean, is there paperwork? I...I thought that you were too old.
我知道 显然妙就妙在这儿
I know. Well, apparently that's the joke, but...
天呐 很不敢相信
Oh. Oh, my God. I can't believe it.
我还以为以后我都只能演反派了
Like, I thought it was all villains from now on, you know?
-你好 超级巨星 -等等 等一下
- Hello, superstar! - Wait. Hang on, hang on. Let's not...
-超级巨星 -苏茜 我们先别告诉弗兰克
- Superstar! - Suz, let's not tell Frank just yet.
不是马上就要在很远的地方开拍吗
Isn't it filming really far away and, like, incredibly soon?
妈妈要当公主了
好吧
Oh, wow! OK.
真棒 那什么时候开拍
Jolly good. Right. Uh, when does it start shooting, then?
大概一个月后
Uh, in about a month.
来 我们来庆祝一番
Oh, come on. Let's celebrate, let's celebrate.
那个剧组给我的那瓶香槟放哪了
Where's that bottle of champagne I got from the TV show?
-再见了 小荧幕 -香槟会过期的 不是吗
- Bye-bye, TV! - Does champagne go off, doesn't it?
马上就知道了
Well, we shall find out!
-我说不好 现在喝酒不合适吧 -我们开喝嘛
- Yeah, I dunno. Maybe not right now. - No, no. Come on.
-一大早的 -难道要我一个人喝吗
- not in the... - So I'm just gonna drink on my own?
真的 我没办法大早上9点喝酒
Genuinely, I'm fine 9:00 in the morning.
天呐 好吧
Oh, my gosh! OK. Oh! Yay.
不好意思
Sorry. Oh.
妈妈搞得一塌糊涂
OK, Mummy made a mess.
-你觉得怎么样 -我弄得乱七八糟
- What do we think, huh? - I made a mess.
-当我们搞得一塌糊涂时 -我来打扫干净
- When we make a mess... - I'll just clean up.
就要打扫干净
..we clean up!
我等会再打扫 没事的 等一下再收拾
I'll do it later. It's fine. We'll just do it later.
我真是笨手笨脚的
Silly of me.
妈妈好笨
Silly Mummy!
但这是好消息 真的很棒
It's great, though. Hey, no, it's great.
做得好 好极了
Well done. Great job.
天呐 是清洁工 清洁工来了
Oh, my God! That's the cleaner. The cleaner!
等等 那些人要来家里 你为什么不取消
Wait. We've got those people coming. Why didn't you cancel?
克劳迪娅 你好吗
Hi, Claudia. How are you?
挺好的 你呢
I'm fine. How are you?
很好
Yeah.
抱歉 麻烦穿鞋套
Oh, yeah, sorry. Shoes.
考博 我们把桌子表面的东西清走 让她...
Cob, can we just generally get things off surfaces so she can...
难道不是所有东西都在表面吗
Isn't everything on a surface?
这不是牛顿定律之类的吗
I thought that was Newton's law of things and other things.
漂白剂在哪
Where's the bleach?
谢谢你
Thank you!
妈妈来电
未读短♥信♥ 妈妈
你没事吧
苏茜 你还好吗
苏茜 拜托你回我电♥话♥
到底怎么回事
雅加达拥挤的集市发生爆♥炸♥
传闻英国名人裸照遭黑客泄露
苏茜·皮克斯及数名女性名人艳照被窃取
传闻英国名人裸照遭黑客泄露
当天不断有照片流出
苏茜
Suz?
...鲍里斯·约翰逊如何总结昨晚的...
..about how Boris Johnson summed up last night's...
你好 我是多莉 《君子》杂♥志♥的助理编辑
Hey, I'm Dory, assistant editor at 'Esquire'.
你一定不记得了 但是
Yeah, you won't remember but...
我在零几年那个儿童节目
..I asked you a question from the audience
《怎么会》里 扮过观众向你提问
on that show 'How Come?', that kids' show in the noughties?
-对 我记得 -你好 借过
- Oh, yeah. Um, I remember. - Hi. Sorry.
-早按 -那个节目 不是你 也许也记得你
- Morning. - The show, not you. Maybe you.
-不好意思 你叫什么名字来着 -多莉
- Excuse me. What's your name again? - Dory.
儿童节目叫《怎么会[高♥潮♥]》很奇怪 现在肯定不会了
Weird to call a kids' show 'How Come?'You wouldn't now.
-我很喜欢你家 -谢谢
- Yeah, I love your house. - Thank you.
虽然维护起来很痛苦 但确实很棒
I mean, it's a nightmare, but it's great.
上次探望我父母后 我就没来过这么偏远的地方
I haven't been out this far since I visited my parents.
这位是摄影师克莱夫
This is Clive, photographer.
这里真酷
This is very, very cool.
-谢谢你 苏茜 -不客气
- Thank you for this, Suzie. - Oh, yep.
-贝琳达负责服装 -你好
- Belinda's on costume. - Uh-huh. Hiya.
-哈里负责收音 -我以为只是拍照
- Harry on sound. - Oh, I thought it was just stills.
对 但我们要拍摄视频日志放在网上
Yeah, but, um... Yeah, we'll be doing this vlog thing online.
-我可以教你要说些什么 -好
- I can tell you what to say. - Yeah.
布莱恩和小艾会帮我们搬动家具什么的
And we got Brian and Em moving things about
如果有需要
if we need things moved about.
-天呐 -小心点
- Christ! Ow! - Watch yourself.
这是...
And this is...
-早上好 -巴里
- Morning. - Barry.
-巴里 -你好
- Barry. - Hello.
我不知道巴里负责什么工作
I don't know what the fuck Barry does.
好吧 天呐
OK. Oh, wow!
它们美极了 对吧
Yeah, amazing, aren't they?
狗狗的事我们在邮件里说过的
Yeah, we emailed about the dogs.
我不记得有看到那封邮件
Well, I don't remember that email.
-对 但...娜塔莉吗 -是娜奥米
- Oh, yeah, I want to say...Natalie? - Naomi.
娜奥米说过可以带狗来的
Naomi said that that was definitely an option.
-但我们再看情况吧 -好吧
剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表