剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表
I'd hide.
有点像逃跑
Almost like there's something not as dramatic
比躲着不动更具戏剧性
about staying still as there is about running and...
丧尸想找到她 杀了她 这很有戏剧性张力
It's trying to find her? Kill her? Tension's dramatic.
但我们布置好拍逃跑的
We're set up for the run.
我知道 你...你们按原定计划拍
Yeah, I mean, just... You do your... You do it.
但你意思是 你会那么做
You're saying, then, that's what you'd do?
对 是这意思
Yeah, I...saying that.
没错 我会...
Yeah, I would just, like,
找个地方躲起来 希望...
find somewhere and wait and hope...
希望丧尸... 丧尸找不到我
hope they didn't fi... hope they didn't find me.
那就改拍这个设定
Let's set up for that, then.
-这工作量很大 -这样拍更好
- That's massive. - It's a better scene.
抱歉 丹尼尔
Sorry, Daniel.
各位 改布景
OK, guys. Changing set-up.
苏茜
Suzie.
抱歉 有个女人来探班找你
Sorry. There's a woman looking for you visiting set.
她长什么样子
What does she look like?
其实我不知道
I don't know, really.
她是不是金发 穿黄色外套
Does she have blonde hair? A yellow jacket?
-我不确定 -她外表是不是有点...
- I'm not sure. - Does she look a bit like...
我都不知道现在年轻人的说法
I don't even know what you say nowadays,
她是不是有点像刚放出来的 跟踪狂之类的
but look sort of day-release, stalker vibes?
-苏茜 -什么事
- Suz. - Yep. Yes?
-苏茜 -还需要更多丧尸
- Suz. - We need more zombies, mate.
我很遗憾 很的很遗憾
I'm so sorry. I am so fucking sorry.
你是不是很生气
Are you...are you very angry?
开玩笑吗 我他妈气炸了
Are you kidding? I'm incan-fucking-descent.
不是生你的气
Not with you.
警方查出是哪个混♥蛋♥干的了吗
Do they know what bastard's done this?
我会找到他们 干爆他们的菊花
I will find them and physically arse-rape them.
好吧 谢谢你
OK. Thanks.
但你不必那么做
But you...you don't have to do that.
我知道
I know.
娜奥米在处理技术和法律的事宜
Naomi's on the tech and the law stuff.
我真的很抱歉
So I'm just...I'm sorry.
听着 我不在乎谁看见我的屌♥ 苏茜
Look, I don't care...I don't care who sees my cock, Suz.
你的遭遇令人难以置信
This is unbelievable what's happened to you
我希望你知道 这里所有人都支持你
and I want you to know you have everyone's support here.
如果有任何人对你说出
If anyone says a single thing to you
任何让你不舒服的话
or makes you feel uncomfortable in any way,
我就炒他们鱿鱼
I'll fire them.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
但别
But no, don't.
别这么做
Don't do that.
你妻子难道没起疑心吗
I mean, doesn't your wife have any suspicions?
她应该都没听说这事
I don't think she's even heard anything.
她不看明星八卦的
She doesn't read celebrity news and all that stuff.
我不得不告诉考博了
Well, I had to tell Cob.
我说了 我别无选择
I did, you know. I had to tell him.
场面... 场面很...
And... I mean, it was... it was pretty...
-一定像噩梦一样 -是的 很不愉快
- Must have had a nightmare. - Yeah. It was bad.
我告诉他只发生了三次
And I told him it had happened, like, three times
并且我们已经完全结束了
and that it was completely over between us.
这是真的吗
And is that true?
三次听起来比较可信
Three just sounded like a believable number.
我是指最后那句
I mean the last part.
是我 是我 我有证件
It's me. It's me. I have lanyards.
-你好 -你好 亲爱的
- Hi. Hi. - Hi. Hi, babe.
太好了
Great. Great.
你记得... 你认识卡特的
You remember... You know Carter.
现在更"熟悉"了 你应该不记得了
More intimately now. You won't remember.
-我们第一次见是... -我当然记得
- We met at the... - Of course I remember.
娜奥米·琼斯 你小时候姓德里奇
Naomi Jones. Born Naomi Duribchi.
你头发比那时留长了
Your, your hair is longer.
好吧 怎么 你想拿记性好奖章吗
OK. What do you want, a memory medal?
听着 我想说 如果有什么我能做的
Look, can I just say if there's anything I can do at all,
如果发表声明有帮助...
if making some sort of statement helps...
没帮助的
It doesn't help.
不管从什么角度看都不妥
It doesn't look great, whatever way.
她睡上司 上司睡她
Fucking the boss. The boss fucking her.
保守派 新派
Old school, new school.
-不管什么派别都不会赞同 -我不是她上司
- It's not a great school to go to. - I'm not her boss.
你结婚了 还有四个孩子
You're married with four kids.
事实上 其中一个孩子...去世了
Actually, one of his kids is...is...died.
该死 对不起
Shit. Sorry.
对
Yeah.
重点是 我爱她 娜奥米
Thing is, I love her, Naomi.
我深爱着她
I really fucking love her.
我拍下我们做♥爱♥的照片
I took a photo of us making love
是因为我喜欢她的笑容
because I-I love her fucking smile
没错 我也喜欢她的嘴巴靠近我的屌♥
and, yes, I love it near my penis.
所以我们用她手♥机♥拍下那些照片
And so we took pictures with her phone
因为我想让她看到
because I wanted her to see
她做那些事时有多美
how beautiful she looked doing those things,
这是我最后悔的
which is my biggest regret.
如果我没拍 这绝不会...
Because this would never...
现在我觉得非常自责
And now I feel like absolute shit.
但我仍然深爱她的全部
But I am a shit that loves her top to bottom.
所以告诉我你需要什么
So you tell me what you need.
一个可以和警方谈话的地方
A place to talk to the police,
他们10分钟内就到
who get here in minus 10.
好 但我们马上要布景拍戏
OK, but we're about to set up the shot.
不 没关系 你们可以用我的拖车
No, it's OK. It's fine. You can use my trailer.
很好
Great.
我知道你在想什么
I...I know what you're thinking.
不 我们没在这里做过爱
And no, we haven't had sex in here.
可是闻起来就是有人做过
It smells like someone has.
是那个化粪池的味道
It's the fucking septic tank.
对了 告诉你一声
OK, just so you know,
我很可能不得不退出这部剧
I'm probably gonna have to leave the show.
-什么剧 -就这部剧
- What show? - This show.
这样...这样并不可行
You know, it's not...it's not workable.
你也能想象得到
I mean, you can imagine.
不 不 你想退出这部剧吗
No. No, no, no. Do you want to leave the show?
我不想退出 我当然不想
No, I don't wanna leave. Of course I don't wanna leave.
这是我唯一的工作 除了迪士尼那个工作
It's my only job, apart from the Disney job.
-说起来 我写信给迪士尼 -天呐
- Yeah, OK, so I wrote to Disney... - Oh, God.
解释了那是假照片
..explaining that it was fake images,
没想到他们是专家
but turns out they're an expert on
最擅长分辨屏幕里的真假
what's real and what's not onscreen.
该死
Oh, shit.
-什么事 -抱歉 苏茜
- Yes. - Sorry, Suzie.
有位警官来找你
There's a...police officer here for you.
对 是的
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
真令人兴奋啊
It's exciting, isn't it?
-你好 -这位是苏茜
- Hi. - This is, Suzie.
-我是西蒙·尼文警员 -我是我
- I'm PC Simon Niven. - Hi. Me.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
见到你本人
In person.
我是指不在电视上 或是那些照片里
I mean, as opposed to on telly, not in those photos.
不 我明白 我懂你意思
No, I mean, I get that. I get that.
我要把手♥机♥还给你
I'm gonna return your phone.
太好了
Great. Great.
里面没有装恶意软件
There's no malware on it.
没迹象表明有人入侵了这部手♥机♥
No indication that anyone's broken into the device itself.
我们相信你们 显然是有人侵犯了你的隐私
We trust you, obviously, there's been an invasion of privacy.
你们相信我们 我们为什么要说谎
You trust us? Yeah, I mean, why would we be lying?
不 不是这意思
No. No, no, no.
毫无疑问是你备份的云端被入侵了
The cloud you back everything up on has clearly been compromised.
你云端的密♥码♥是不是也用在其他地方
剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表