剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表
that you can't prove a negative without dehumanising people.
算了 当我没说
Do you know what? Forget it. Fucking forget it.
你这辈子一本书都没看过
If you'd ever read a fucking book in your life.
我还写过一本书呢
I've written a book, mate.
拜托 那能叫书吗 而且是代笔的
Please. It's hardly a book, is it? And it was ghost-written.
老天
Fuck's sake.
我真为你难过 考博
I feel sorry for you, Cob.
我... 不 我替你感到尴尬
I feel... No, I feel embarrassed for you.
-你尴尬 -对 我替你感到尴尬
- You feel embarrassed? - Yeah, I feel embarrassed for you.
你居然为我感到尴尬
Embarrassed of moi?
你才应该感到尴尬
You're the one who should be embarrassed, mate.
我为什么要感到尴尬
Why should I be embarrassed?
不 继续啊 说啊
No, go on. Say it.
我为什么要感到尴尬 说啊
Why should I be embarrassed? Say it.
你可真极品
You're incredible.
你居然真心觉得这件事里你是受害者
You genuinely think that you're the victim here.
我... 这是我的工作 考博
I... It's my work, Cob.
对 这是老娘的工作
Yes. It's my fucking work.
我... 这房♥子里所有东西都是我花钱买♥♥的
I... I pay for...I pay for everything in this house.
都是我花的钱
I pay for everything.
包括你的博士学位
Even your PhD.
我不应该被惩罚两次
You know, I shouldn't be punished twice.
好啊 那就演吧 别辞演
Fine. Do it, then. Don't quit the show.
你♥他♥妈♥继续拍吧
Fucking carry on.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
总得有人去接弗兰克
Somebody has to go and get Frankie.
天呐
Oh, God.
莎拉·琼斯
外套购买♥♥链接在个人简介中
苏茜的家
我突然想到
You know, it occurs to me,
如果你和一个男人共处一室
that, if you're in a room with a guy,
只有你和他...
just you and him...
如果我和一个男人♥大♥部分时间都共处一室
Like, if I'm in a room alone with a man, most of the time,
我不确定我们打起来 谁会赢
I don't know who would win in a fight between us.
是吗
Yeah.
但如果是你和一个男人...
But with you with a man...
他有可能...
..he could always...
他有可能杀了你
He could kill you.
我现在也可以杀了你
Like, I could kill you right now.
那一定会成为不一样的经历
And that must make for a different experience.
是的
Yeah.
这说得通 如果...
Like, it makes sense if...
如果一个男人和你共处一室
If a man is in a room with you, you know.
你在经济上受制于那个男人
A man who you are in thrall to economically...
他想拍下你的照片
..and he wants to take pictures of you, that...
那一定很可怕
..must be quite frightening.
我能理解
You know? I get it.
好
Yeah.
嗯 这...也很常见
You know, no...no more than normal.
不过 我完全同意你的观点
But, I totally take on your point.
我不是有意像女权斗士一样咄咄逼人
Yeah, I don't mean to come over all Germaine Greer.
我知道你在哪儿
I know where you are.
我知道你以为自己在保护他
I know you think that you're protecting him.
但你犯了个错误
But you made a mistake.
你试图吓唬我的家人
You tried to scare my family.
你不知道...
You couldn't know...
你面对的是什么
what you were dealing with,
你会释放出魔鬼
the hell you would unleash.
因为你惹错人了
Because you chose the wrong guy to mess with.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
我不是有意吓到你的
I didn't mean to freak you out.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?!
-你好 -天呐 你好
- Hi. - Oh, my God. Hi.
我得来当面告诉你 好让你能看见我的眼睛
I needed to come tell you so you could see my eyes.
我看不见你的眼睛 这里太黑了
I can't see your eyes. It's so fucking dark.
-我告诉她了 -够了
- I told her. - Stop.
听着 我告诉吉纳维芙那人是我
Look, I told Genevieve that it's me.
照片里的人是我们
That it's us in the pictures.
你为什么这么做
Why, why did you do that?
如果我们在一起 你就不用辞演了
You wouldn't need to the leave the show if we were together.
-为什么 -因为我们彼此相爱 宝贝
- Why? - We love each other, bae.
你六小时前才让我射在你奶♥子♥上
You let me come on your tits six hours ago.
这意义重大
That means something.
我又没做什么 别说了
Well, I didn't do very much. Stop.
-听着 我会跟他谈 好吗 -不行
- Look. I'll talk to him, OK? - No!
像成年人一样解决问题
We'll sort it out like grown-ups.
像伍迪·艾伦的电影里那样
Like in a Woody Allen film.
拜托你 小声点
Please, your voice.
你太大声了 会传进屋里的
Your voice is so loud. It really carries.
空气会... 不 听我说
The air... No, listen to me.
这里的空气很寂静
The air out here, it's so still.
-我们可以在一起的 -不
- We can be...we can be together. - No.
不 那你今天为什么来找我
No? So why did you come by today?
我们为什么做那么亲密的事
Why did WE just do that?
卡特 你这是在发神经
Carter, you're being crazy.
你得... 你在说疯话 别说了
You have to... You're crazy. Stop it!
-我们在一起吧 跳起来 -不要 别
- Let's do it. Let's...let's jump! - No. Stop!
别跳 拜托你
Stop, please. No. Please.
我做不到 我现在不能那么做
I can't. I can't do that right now.
我刚跟我妻子坦白了
I just told my wife.
我现在该怎么办
What the fuck am I meant to do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
真不敢相信你竟然这样对我
I can't believe you're doing this to me.
我做了什么 我什么都没做啊
Doing what? I'm not doing anything.
你说清楚 到底要不要跟我在一起
Can you tell me if we're doing this?
否则我只好跪地爬回家
'Cause I'm just gonna have to crawl back to Genevieve
求吉纳维芙原谅我
on my hands and knees right now.
-对不起 我现在给不了你答复 -你可以的
- Sorry. I can't right now. - You can. You can.
你可以的
You can.
不 别逼我了
No! Stop it!
好吧 行
OK. OK. Right.
我明白了 没事
Well... Alright, I understand now, don't I? Cool.
那我们显然不能继续共事了
Then we can't work together, obviously,
我已经告诉她了
now I've told her.
现在我的人生毁了
And so now my life's fucked.
对不起 我只是...
Yeah. I'm sorry. I'm just...
-我的婚姻也完了 -求求你
- There goes my marriage. - Please.
现在我还得把你每一集的戏份都删掉
And now I'm gonna have to write you out of every fucking episode.
好啊
Fine!
不 没关系
No, fine!
抱歉 我车呢 我的车在哪儿
Sorry. Fucking car. Where's my car?
你还好吗
You alright?
嗯 抱歉 我...
Yeah. Sorry, I just...
怎么了 是她吗
What? What is it? Is it her?
-不是 -有人在外面吗
- No, it's not... - Is someone out there?
不 不要
No. No. No!
别去 不 因为你喝酒了 别...
Stop! No, because you've had a drink. Don't...
外面没有人 只有我
There's no-one there. It's just me.
是我疑神疑鬼
I'm just being para.
我只是快疯了 对不起
I'm just... I'm losing my mind. I'm sorry.
对不起 我快疯了
I'm sorry. I'm going mad.
-我快疯了 -你没疯
- I'm going mad. - You are not going mad.
我真的快疯了
I am going mad. It's just...
这事让我太...
It's like... It's just so much...
跟踪狂的事把我吓坏了
It's just so much with the stalker.
他们往往会这样
Yeah, well, they tend to do that, don't they?
对不起 你说得对
And I'm sorry. I'm sorry, because you were right.
你当然说对了
Of course you're right.
我当然必须离开剧组
Of course I have to leave the show.
我告诉他们了 我不知道我当时在想什么
You know, I told them and I don't know what I was thinking.
我只是觉得他们会生我的气
You know, I just thought they would be angry with me,
剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表