剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表
I expected a bit more badinage, mate.
-绿帽男是什么意思 -你以后会知道的
- What's a cuckold again? - You'll find out.
真可怜
Porn thing.
-等你不敌黑人男 -好吧
- When a black guy does it. - OK.
操 夏恩 你别挡着电视
Fucking... Shane, will you move?!
我让娜奥米对付这个言论吧
Well, I'm gonna let Naomi deal with that...that bombshell.
她的交叉女权魂要暴怒了
I can see it's sending her into an intersectional feminist frenzy.
真好
Good stuff.
...无人看防 是菲尔米诺
..In no-man's land. It's Firmino!
打扰了 女士们 别在意我
Excuse me, ladies. Excuse me. Don't mind me.
你好 考博
Hiya, Cob.
老公 你没赶上火车太衰了 感觉很惨
Hey, love. Sorry about the Eurostar. Sounds like a nightmare.
你真坏 居然进女生的秘密房♥间
Naughty, aren't you, coming into the secret chamber?
-我知道 -姐夫
- I know. - Hello, B-law.
美极了
Vision.
我总是忘记你有这么高
Do you know, I always forget how tall you are.
-他多高 -一定有185吧
- How tall is he? - He must be 6'2" If he's a day.
-他182 -穿上我的高跟鞋就有185了
- He's 6'. - 6'2" In my heels.
如果我是你 苏茜 我不会让他离开我视线
I wouldn't let him out of your sight if I were you, Suzie.
抱歉 他们说我只能在这里换衣服
Sorry, they said this was the best place to get changed.
夏恩好像在上厕所
I think Shane's using the loo. Ooh!
人们说这代表好运
It's good luck! They say,
"菊花越松 誓言越真"
"The looser the bowels, the truer the vows."
我们要不要回避 让你换衣服
Do you want us to... Should we leave while you get changed?
不用 妈 这里是新娘的化妆房♥
No, no, no, Mum. This is the bride's getting-ready space.
没关系的
It's fine. It's just a...
就当我是来单身派对服务你们的
It's a late hen party for you all, isn't it?
-苏茜 你去试镜音乐剧了吗 -是的
- Suz, you went up for a musical? - Yeah.
我就是想着
Yeah, I just thought, you know,
别总是接被杀
maybe less getting murdered
被强♥奸♥或被丧尸咬死的角色
and raped and zombied all the time, you know.
多一些踢踏舞的工作
Maybe just a bit more tap dancing.
你要演音乐剧吗
Oh, are you gonna do a musical?
对 但只是试镜了
Yeah, I mean, it's just an audition.
其实... 这是一部新剧
But it's actually... It's a new musical.
结合时政 叫《莫妮卡·莱温斯基的派对[党派]》
It's pretty vibe-y. It's called 'A Party for Monica Lewinsky'.
好吧 那你会扮演哪个角色
Right. And who would you be playing?
我做梦都想进合唱团
I've always wanted to be in a chorus line.
这是我最大的梦想
It's, like, my absolute dream.
为什么连在你最疯狂的幻想里
Why, even in, like, your wildest fantasies,
你都只是个不知名的合唱团成员
are you just a faceless chorus member?
这是你的幻想 妈妈 你可以当主角
I mean, it's...it's your dream, Mum. You could literally star.
你是说你摆脱最近发生的这一切的办法
Sorry, you're gonna get away from everything that happened recently
就是扮演莫妮卡·莱温斯基吗
by playing Monica Lewinsky?
你会唱歌♥吗
Can you even sing?
当然 我以前是专业歌♥手
Yeah, I was a professional pop star.
好吧
OK.
有袋子装这些吗 我不想破坏裤子线条
Have you got a bag for these? Don't want to ruin the line.
我放我包里好了
Yeah, I'll put it my bag.
谢谢[法语]Merci beaucoup.
我去看看夏恩从厕所出来没
I'm just gonna check if Shane's out of the toilet.
-你最近有健身吗 -你说得可太对了
- Have you been training? - You're goddamn right, I have been.
-来喝点这个 -胸毛很帅
- Have some of this. - Nice hairy chest.
我不介意胸毛 我还特地修剪过
I don't mind my hairy chest. I trimmed it, actually.
输入密♥码♥
剪了造型
That's a trim.
短♥信♥
瓦莱丽
瓦莱丽:教授 我说过平安到家会告诉你
我到啦 安全抵达
考博:那就好
有件事 那部音乐剧要你参加舞蹈试镜
Uh, news - the musical wanna take you up to a dance audition.
就跟你之前做的差不多
It's pretty much what you've done before
但舞蹈指导只有今天在
but the choreographer's only in today.
-你能跟他们视频试镜吗 -今天吗 现在吗
- Can you do it over Skype? - What, today, like, now?
对 我说你只有现在有空
Yeah. I said the only time you're free is now.
好好 那来吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's...let's do it.
但别告诉阿琪 我不想惹人注意
But don't tell Arch. I don't wanna pull focus.
不告诉她 走吧
No. Let's go.
我放在这可以吗
Can I just put it over here?
-你能看见我吗 -很好 能看见
- Can you see me? - That's good. I can see you.
你跟着我做就行
I just need you to copy what I'm doing,
明白吗 非常简单
OK? Keeping it really basic.
好的
Um, I mean, alright.
你能听见我跟着节奏说话
As long as you can hear me talk to the beat.
就这样 明白吗
Just going to be like this, OK?
好 我来帮你化妆 你真走运
OK, I've been sent to do the face. Lucky you.
-你真好 娜奥米 -是啊
- That's nice of you, Naomi. - Yeah.
坐下 阿琪 来看看
Sit down, Arch. Let's have a look.
我们应该先画眼睛还是...
Uh, should we start with the eyes or...?
对 我想画埃及艳后的眼线
Yeah. We were thinking about Cleopatra eyeliner.
-干净利落的 -那种上扬眼线吗
- Just straight and neat. - Yeah? Like a flick?
-对 -好 没问题
- Yeah. - Sure. OK.
-干净利落 -对 没问题
- Neat. - Yeah, neat. Sure.
因为我习惯了给自己画
Uh, well, 'cause I'm used to doing my own,
从眼角开始 然后一直画...
if I just start here in the corner and work across...
不 无意冒犯
Nah. Nah, no offence.
-什么 -你不会画
- What? - You're not equipped.
-妈妈 看看 -该死
- Mum, look at that. - Oh, fuck.
你得晕开
Oh, you need to smudge it.
-晕开 -晕开
- Smudge it. - Smudge it.
她今天结婚画成这样 要命了
On her wedding day. Fuckin' hell.
我现在没自信了
Well, now I've lost confidence.
五六七八 一...
..Five, six and seven, eight. And one...
-三四 -一二三四...
- ..Three and four. - One, two, three, four...
不不不 妈妈在工作
No, no, no, no.
-你得进屋去 -跟我做 苏茜
- You've got to go in. - With me, Suzie.
-从开始 -抱歉 再来一遍 好
- OK, take it from the top. - Sorry. Start again. OK.
一...
And a one...
-一二三四五六 -换
- One, two, three, four, five, six. - Change.
七 一二三...
Seven and a one, two, three...
菲尔 快来 快来
Phil, come on. Come on! Come on!
♪要是她不爽 我就用芹菜♪
♪If she don't come, I'll tickle her bum♪
♪给她屁♥股♥挠痒 芹菜♪
♪With a lump of celery. Celery!♪
不 走开
No, go away!
-我在录像 -外面是怎么回事
- I'm doing my tape! - What's going on out there, then?
-别拍我 -你在干什么
- Don't film me! - What are you doing?
-为什么 -他们会很喜欢的
- Why not? - They're gonna love it!
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-妈妈 他看到我了 -抱歉 我在妹妹的婚礼上
- Mum, he looked right at me! - Sorry, I'm at my sister's wedding.
你个蠢蛋 夏恩 你不该看我的
You stupid bastard, Shane. You're not supposed to look!
我什么都没看见 阿琪 我没看见你
I didn't see anything. Arch, I didn't see ya!
没关系的 我得回头再打给你
Oh, it doesn't matter! OK, I'm gonna have to call you back.
你的眼睛可能坏事了
You've probably fucked it with your eyes now!
去你的 我什么都没看见 阿琪
Fuck off. I didn't see anything! Arch!
别想了 取消吧
Smash a mirror and cancel it out.
不能那样 妈妈
It doesn't work like that, Mum.
...拿到那份工作
..Get that job.
五六七
Five, six, seven...
她控制不了进花♥园♥的人
She can't control who comes into the garden.
随便了 没事
Whatever. It's fine.
别把这不愉快带进车里
Just don't bring this energy into the minivan.
我不想给你留下今天苏茜
I just don't want you remembering this
非得要抢走你风头的印象
as Suzie making it all about her.
我们在路上再把妆画完
We'll finish the make-up en route.
为什么只有结了婚的人才会在婚礼上哭
Why is it only married people that cry at weddings?
天啊
Oh, God.
显然没给我安排座位
Apparently, I haven't got anywhere to sit
因为我不该来
because I'm not supposed to be here.
-结果 -你当然应该来
- Result. - Oh, you are supposed to be here.
你不能那样说 是真的 没事
You can't just say that and it's true. It's fine.
顺便说 你♥爸♥爸有点紧张
By the way, your dad's in a bit of state about everything.
他想让我问你点事
And he wants me to ask you something.
什么
What?
剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表