剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表
that look very similar to what's in that picture,
就是那些白色粉末
like, the white powder.
我很乐意公开表示那个是合法的
And I'm very happy to publicly say that that's...that it's that,
并不是可♥卡♥因♥ 如果这有帮助的话
you know, that's it's not cocaine, if that helps.
谢谢
Thank you.
-多琳 -是的 苏茜 非常感谢
- Doreen? - Er, yeah, Suzie, thank you so much.
-我们很快会再联络你 -好的 谢谢
- We'll be in touch soon. - OK, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
-什么事 -请给我递几张厕纸
- Yeah? - Pass me some loo roll, please?
好的 当然
Oh, yeah. Sure.
你想不想吃摇♥头♥丸♥
Don't suppose you want an ecstasy pill, do you?
不 不 这么问太蠢了
I mean, no, no, that's stupid.
你怎么会想吃厕所里的陌生人给的药呢
Why would you take a pill off a stranger in a toilet?
不 没关系的
No, that's OK.
-给我吧 -好的
- Yeah, sure. - OK.
愿主与你同在
Go with God.
说实话 对你这种人
Honestly, what I wanna say,
我想说但永远说不出口的话就是
but could never say to a guy like you, is -
这就是现实 你想去做♥爱♥吗
it's just a reality - do you wanna go and fuck?
我的排卵期到了
I'm in my fertile window.
目前来说 很可能不会有任何后果
And chances are, by far, nothing will happen as a result.
你得到了所有直男都想要的
You get what all straight men are supposed to want -
不用负责的一♥夜♥情♥ 我也会得到我想要的
no-strings-attached sex - and I get what I want,
统计学上受孕的最高概率
the highest statistical chance of having a child as possible.
但你不会说出口
But you're not saying that?
我是这个意思 但是当然我不会明说
I'm saying it, but, no, obviously not. I'm not saying it.
但我想这么说 如果这个世界...
But that's what I would say if... the world...
-好吧 -不说这个了
- Right. - Anyway, anyway.
手足 电影 旅行 播客
Siblings, films, travel, podcasts?
麦片
Cereal?
她回来了
Here she is!
苏西 我和制♥作♥人来是郑重地请求你
Suzie, I am here with the producers formally asking you
不要因为一段与这个开创性尝试无关的
to not abandon your job on the show
重要的私人关系
because of a personal and important relationship
而放弃参与这部剧
that is not relevant to this creative endeavour.
我们之前并不清楚
We weren't properly aware
这个情况里掺杂的个人因素
of the personal element of this situation.
我们有什么解决办法吗
Is there any way we can make this work?
你们可以炒了他
You could fire him.
-我已经承受了口[诛笔伐].... -口♥活♥儿
- I have been dealt my blow... - Job.
我的生活和家庭都毁了 我受到了惩罚
..In terms of my...life and my home and my punishment.
我觉得没必要再杀人诛心了
And I see no reason why people should be punished any further...
这个男人拍了我老婆的照片
This guy took pictures of my wife
现在照片在全世界都传遍了
and now they're all round the world,
这事毁了我 毁了她 也毁了他们
and it has fucked me and it has fucked her and it's fucked them.
都怪他 就是他干的
And it's him, it's fucking him!
这由苏西决定
It's up to Suzie.
是啊
Yeah.
我要退出剧组
I am gonna leave the show.
而且我们必须处理好
And we have to make that work
否则事情会闹得很难看
or things will get very ugly.
砰砰
Bangarang!
-谢谢...你们 -不用谢
- Thank...you. - You're welcome.
晚安 祝你好运
Goodnight. And good luck.
-总算摆脱你丫了 -行了 哥们
- And good fucking riddance. - Yeah, alright, mate.
-行了 哥们 -好吧
- Yeah, alright, mate! - Yeah, alright.
我们是哥们了吗 来抱一个吧
Oh, we're mates then? Let's have a hug.
好了 哥们 来呀 我们得走了
Alright, mate, come here! We've gotta leave.
快过来 我爱你
No, come here. I love you.
我爱你 爱死了
I love you, yes.
走吧 考博
Come on, Cob!
考博 考博
Cob. Cob.
考博 我们走
Cob, let's go.
考博
Cob.
考博 考博
Cob, Cob, Cob, Cob.
走吧 考博 考博
Come on. Cob. Cob. Cob.
如果你们敢叫她补拍
If you want her to do pick-ups,
或是演死亡镜头
if you want her to do a death scene,
或是念哪怕一句
or a single fucking word
这部抄袭烂剧的台词
of ADR on this weak, derivative shitshow,
我都绝对会去找茬
then I'm there for it.
还有 这个变♥态♥永远都不许靠近她
And this pervert can't come within 10 feet of her at any time.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you and goodnight.
我很担心她
I worry about her.
我可以带份合同来
Oh, I could bring a contract.
女方可以提供一份免责声明
The woman could bring a legal disclaimer saying
表明无论如何你都不用承担后果
there'll be no consequences for you whatsoever.
声明完全具有法律效力 我也不会再联♥系♥你
It is totally legally binding. I will never contact you again.
-但显然那么说太疯狂 -那就太他妈疯狂了
- But apparently that would be mad. - That would be fucking insane.
是啊 但你越理智 这事儿就越显得疯狂
Yeah, but the more sane you make it, the more insane it becomes.
我想听听你的精神病和生活危机
Now, I wanna hear all about your psychosis and your life crisis
还有你和你母亲的关系
and your relationship with your mother.
-好吧 -因为我把自己的底都暴露了
- Oh, OK. - Because I am way too exposed.
行啊 但我得再给你点杯酒
Well, OK, but I should get you another drink.
虽然那很可怕
Even though that's terrifying.
来点烈的 谢谢
Something strong, please.
玛格丽特酒 正配我的耻辱
A margarita to go with my shame.
你可以把文件准备好
Er, you can get your papers out.
搞什么
What the fuck?
"如果你们敢叫她...
"If you want her to do..."
...念一句台词"
"..A line of ADR..."
台词 你真是个混♥蛋♥
ADR. You're such a fucking dick.
-天啊 -我真是个混♥蛋♥
- Oh, my... - I'm such a fucking dick.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Such a fucking dick.
我他妈就是个混♥蛋♥
I'm a fucking dick.
-这房♥子真漂亮 -是啊 还不错吧
- Oh, this is a nice one! - Yeah, it's alright, isn't it?
房♥主可能跑去西班牙浪了
I think the owners have fucked off to Spain.
看 就像那个玉米片广♥告♥一样
Look, it's like the Flake advert.
什么玉米片广♥告♥
What Flake advert?
天啊 你不知道那个玉米片广♥告♥吗 你多大啊
Oh, my God, do you not know the Flake advert? How old are you?
别闹了
Fuck off!
先说清楚 你不是真的想让我"别闹了"吧
Just to be clear, you don't want me to actually fuck off?
听着 我需要知道你不会反悔
Er, listen, I need to know that you're up for this,
因为我每次做♥爱♥后都会尿路感染
'cause I pretty much get a UTI every time I have sex
所以你得值得我遭这一回罪
so it's really got to be worth it, you know?
人呢
Hello?
我要你的精♥液♥ 我要你射出来 宝贝
I want your cum. I want you to cum, baby.
-是吗 -没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
乖乖听话 乖乖听话
Be a good boy, be such a good boy.
我知道你不喜欢内♥射♥ 但我喜欢
I know you think it's bad but I like it.
射给妈妈 射给妈妈
Cum for mummy, cum for mummy.
快射啊 射啊
Do it! Do it!
来啊 快啊
Come on! Come on!
你吃避孕药了吗
Are you on the pill?
没有
No.
操
Fuck.
考博
Cob?
感谢上帝 感谢你所做的一切
Thank you, God, for everything.
我爱你 阿门
I love you. Amen.
我们之前没察觉到照片中的某些细节
"We were not aware of some of the details in the images
因此我们不能再提供支持了
"And we can no longer offer our support.
迪士尼显然
"Disney obviously have...has
对其年轻观众负有特殊责任
"Special responsibilities towards its young audiences,
对任何形式的药物滥用都绝不姑息
"And has a zero tolerance policy on any sort of substance abuse."
我们正式撤回之前的工作邀请
"We are formally withdrawing our offer
并对此深表遗憾
"And are sorry to have to do so.
迪士尼和其子公♥司♥十分期待未来
"Disney and our affiliates look forward to working with Suzie
在苏茜得到她所需的帮助后
"At a later stage when she has received..."
继续与她合作"
"..The help she needs."
天啊
剧集 | 我讨厌苏西(2020) | 导航列表