剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
She used to tell me
我和她哥哥的儿子并无不同
I was no different to her brother's boys,
她指的是韦赛里斯和戴蒙
Viserys and Daemon.
但我以她为耻
But I was ashamed of her.
我试着自食其力 走自己的路
I tried to make my way with my own hands.
但我无法保护你
I could not protect you.
我无法让我们女儿活下去
I could not keep our girl alive.
现在
And now,
我们不会再穷困潦倒了
we would never want again.
只要我能骑上一条龙
If I claimed a dragon
他们就会让你做贵妇
they'd make you a lady.
我不想做什么贵妇 修夫
I do not care to be a lady, Hugh.
我更不想变成寡妇
And neither do I want to be a widow.
我总得做点什么
I have to do somethin'.
这是造孽
你指什么?
你把一个安达尔人带到巨龙面前
巨龙已经做出了裁决
现在你还要送更多人来?
史蒂芬 达克林爵士拥有龙的血脉
这是亵渎
他根本不是龙骑士
这些人也不是
然而诸神仍将他们送至我们面前
是你把他们带来的
龙是神圣的
它们是这个可悲的世界里仅存的古瓦雷利亚魔法
不是凡人游戏中的棋子
我等绝不会参与其中
我曾以为自己明白 驭龙需要什么
I used to think I knew what it was to claim a dragon, but
我现在才知道 我自以为懂得的不过是
I understand now that what I thought I knew is
风中的尘埃
ash in the wind.
或许是血统
Perhaps it is blood.
或许是资质
Or worth.
又或许是别的什么
Or perhaps it's something else.
为了响应我的号♥召 你们每一个人都抛下了原有的生活
Each of you has left behind a life to answer this call.
或许你们再也回不去了
A life to which you might never return.
如果你们有幸活下来 你们将会脱胎换骨
If you survive, you will be transformed.
没有人面对过巨龙之后仍然能够保持不变
No man or woman can face a dragon and be otherwise.
有些人或许会欢迎这改变人生的契机
Some of you may welcome the prospect of change,
甚至不惧死亡 因为余下的选择只有
even death, given the alternatives:
贫困 饥饿 和战争
privation, starvation, war.
而我们的目标正是终结这些苦厄
This is our purpose, to end those hardships.
为了你们
For you,
为了你们的亲人 为了整个王国
for your kin, for all the realm.
一旦我们得以驾驭这两条巨龙
With these two dragons added to our number,
敌人将别无选择 只能屈服
the enemy will have no choice but to give way.
王国将重归和平
And peace will be restored,
苦难将会终结
suffering will be ended,
甚至无需刀剑染血
and without bloodshed,
只要诸神保佑
gods willing.
那条
The dragon
名为沃米索尔的巨龙
named Vermithor
是这世上除了瓦格哈尔以外 体型最大
is the largest in the world after Vhagar
或许也是最凶猛的龙
and, perhaps, the most fierce.
人称“青铜之怒”
He's called the Bronze Fury.
我们现在就去见他
We'll go to him now.
还有...
And...
愿诸神眷顾你们
may the gods bless you.
到这里来
沃米索尔
冷静 沃米索尔
冷静
听话
你们谁先来?
Who among you would be first?
我没有什么可以告诉你们的了
I have nothing more to tell you.
只有龙才能做出抉择
It must be the dragon who speaks.
陛下 我们必须远离这里 - 不必
Your Grace, we must away! - No.
救救我救救...
Help me! Help...
救我
Help me!
哦 操...
Oh, f...
不
No!
这里我就在这里
Here! Here I am!
我准备好了
I'm ready.
来啊
Come on!
“蒙德 海塔尔大人进展缓慢
"Lord Ormund Hightower makes slow progress.
“他的大军很有可能会被
"There is great concern that his host
毕斯柏里家族的盟军两面夹击”
is threatened on two fronts by armies allied with House Beesbury."
不过 也有好消息 戴伦王子的龙特塞里恩
However, in happier tidings, Prince Daeron's dragon, Tessarion,
终于可以上天了
has at last taken to wing.
您的弟弟很快就可以加入战斗了
Your brother expects to join the fight soon.
有龙!
Dragon!
一旦他参战 海塔尔大军将势不可挡
And when he does, the Hightower host will be unstoppable.
有龙 躲起来快
Dragon! Inside! Now!
就位
Take positions!
打开大门
Open the gates!
停
Halt.
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表