剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
Over the centuries, many and more armies
最终都折戟于此
have broken themselves against my bloody gate.
你在听吗?
Are you listening?
夫人
My lady.
鹰巢城本身坚不可摧
The Eyrie itself is impregnable.
当然 我们挡不住敌人从天而降
Unless, of course, we're descended upon from the sky.
您承诺给雷妮拉女王一万五千人的军队...
You promised the Queen Rhaenyra 15,000 swords...
来换取保护 一条龙的保护
In return for protection. A dragon.
那她超额满足了您的条件 她派来了两条龙
Then she has exceeded your terms. She sent two.
两只都才刚刚孵化而已
Both still wet from the egg.
我的猎犬都比它们凶猛
I have hunting hounds that are more fearsome.
可无论如何 它们都是龙
They are dragons nonetheless.
我不记得您的要求里提到过龙的大小
I do not recall you specifying the size of the beast in your request.
你是在激怒我吗 孩子?
Will you goad me, child?
别忘了你的衣食住行都取决于我的心情
When your bread and shelter now depend on my pleasure?
龙会长大的
The dragons will grow
只是时间问题 - 我没有时间等待
in time. - I don't have time.
而且我讨厌无能为力的感觉
I mislike feeling powerless.
我也是
So do I.
这就是你的卧房♥ 今晚晚餐时见?
This will be your chamber. I'll expect you at supper this evening?
对你外祖母的过世 我深表哀悼
My sympathies for the death of your grandmother.
他们在议会上对我说话的方式...
The way they spoke at my small council today.
他们是认为您应为失去雷妮丝和她的龙负责吗?
Do they hold you responsible for Rhaenys and her dragon?
我宁肯他们这样想
I would rather they had.
他们讲话都避开我 从不向我直言
They speak around me, not to me.
他们支持我称王 但却希望困我于此
They would make me queen, but they wish to keep me here, confined.
他们暴露了自己的狭隘无知
They betray their own smallness.
事实上 我无法责怪他们
In truth, I cannot fault them.
我如今作为君主 无法随心所欲
I am now the sovereign. I cannot do as I please.
战争从来都是由男人主导
And war has ever been for men to make.
您父亲选择了您 作为他的继承人
You are your father’s chosen successor.
可他却未曾教我如何战斗
He did not prepare me to fight.
如果我是男孩
If I had been a son,
一旦学会走路 就会有人把剑塞到我手里
a sword thrust into my hand the moment I could walk.
相反 我只能为父亲侍酒
Instead, I was given my father's cup,
知晓从风息堡与孪河城之间 每个领主每座城♥堡♥的名字
taught the name of every lord and castle between Storm's End and the Twins,
却不明白剑柄与剑锋的区别
but not the difference between hilt and foible.
他们心里很清楚这点
And they know it.
就连戴蒙也是
And Daemon as well...
您要在这里用晚餐吗 陛下?
Shall your evening meal be served here, Your Grace?
现在不要
Not now.
您打算给他写信吗?
Will you send to him?
长久以来 我惯于向他寻求力量
For too long, I have looked to him for strength.
如果对自己的丈夫都不得不低声下气 那我还算什么?
If I must be supplicant to my own husband, what does that make me?
我不知道自己该做什么 梅莎丽亚
I do not know my part, Mysaria.
我走的道路从未有前人踏足
The path I walk has never been trod.
克里斯顿 科尔犯了个错误
Criston Cole made a mistake.
把龙头当做战利品来游街示众
Parading a dragon's head through the streets like a prize of war,
但人们会认为这是不祥之兆
but the people see an ill omen.
是的 我也这么想
Yes, as do I.
人们感到恐惧 粮食日渐稀缺 国王从天陨落
They are afraid, bread is scarce, the king has fallen,
他们会窃窃私语 说韦赛里斯在世时
they whisper to each other that when Viserys lived,
至少天下太平
there was peace.
可这些耳语难道能摧毁石墙 击碎盾牌吗?
But will whispers tear down stone, or break shields?
不要低估您的臣民
Do not underestimate your subjects.
他们成千上万 活在红堡的阴影之下
They are a thousand-thousand living in the shadow of the Red Keep
被遗忘太久了
and forgotten for too long.
你认为他们会转而支持我?
And you think they will turn to me.
对于心生不满的人 谣言就是食粮
To the discontented, rumors are feed.
陛下
Your Grace.
您不能做的事情 就让别人为您代劳吧
What you cannot do, let others do for you.
战斗的方式不止一种
There is more than one way to fight a war.
一想到她躺在战场上 身体四分五裂 和敌人混在一起...
The thought of her lying in a field, broken amongst her enemies.
你的外祖母和你讲过 她驯服梅丽亚斯那晚的故事吗?
Did your grandmother ever tell you of the night she claimed Meleys?
她偷偷溜进龙穴
She snuck into the Dragonpit.
她比任何长老都熟悉那里
She knew that place better than any Elder.
有人说她在黑暗中依然可以视物
They say she could see in the dark.
我父亲怒不可遏
My father was furious.
这条龙曾属于他的母亲 是有史以来速度最快的巨兽
His own mother's dragon, the fastest beast ever known
它从未向他低头
and she'd have none of him.
却向雷妮丝俯首
But bent her neck to Rhaenys.
她刚毅无畏
She was fierce
无论爱恨
in love and in anger.
她有时候也不大喜欢我
She did not always care for me,
但是
but
对于她最后为我所做的一切 我很感激
for what she gave me in the end, I'm grateful.
多希望我能认识年轻时的她
I wished I had known her when she was young.
你与她在某些方面非常相像
You are very like her in some ways.
在她走后 我想我必须得指望你了
And with her gone, I must rely on you, I think.
陛下?
Your Grace?
能把这个转交给你外祖父吗?
Would you give this to your grandsire?
我不想孤身奋战
I do not wish to stand alone.
戴蒙
Daemon.
戴蒙
Daemon.
你一直是更强壮的那个
You were always the strong one.
最优秀的剑士
The finest swordsman.
最无畏的驭龙者
The fearless dragonrider.
你哥哥心怀大爱
Your brother had great love in his heart
但他没有你的体格
but he lacked your constitution.
韦赛里斯不适合坐上王位
Viserys was unsuited for the crown
而你 戴蒙 你生来注定 要带上王冠
but you, Daemon, you were made to wear it.
是你先出世就好了
If only you'd been born first.
我最喜爱的儿子
My favorite son.
鸭子不合您的口味吗 殿下?
Is the duck not to your liking, Your Grace?
这里还有鹅肉 如果您喜欢的话
There's also goose, if you'd prefer it.
我个人更喜欢鹅
I like the goose, myself.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我刚刚在说 鸦栖堡传来的消息非常严峻
I was saying, given the rather dire news from Rook's Rest
似乎风向已变 双方都损失惨重
it appears the winds have shifted and each side has suffered great loss
无法确定接下来形势如何
and will be unsure of what is to follow.
那么 现在正是展示力量的好时机
A good time, then, for a show of strength.
我相信威廉 布莱伍德正在收服布雷肯家族
I believe Willem Blackwood is bringing House Bracken to heel.
城♥堡♥要做好准备 确保能接收大军
We must ready the castle to receive a great host.
您似乎对此很有信心
You seem sure of this.
凡人皆可服从 西蒙爵士
All men may be led, Ser Simon.
河间地人也不例外
Even Rivermen.
只需要告诉他们应该追随何人
'Tis a matter of showing them whom it behooves them to follow.
这里的工作进展如何?
How does the work here progress?
噢
Oh...
我们在为厨房♥引水
We're drawing water for the kitchens
燃起锻造炉 - 很好
and lighting the forges. - Very well.
当然了 这只是个开始
That is merely the beginning, of course.
屋顶自伊尼斯统治时期起就需要修缮了
The roof alone has needed tending since the reign of Aenys.
还有储藏室 以及…
And the storerooms. And...
以及号♥哭塔
and the Wailing Tower.
蝙蝠让那里的走廊难以下脚
The bats have made the corridors almost impassable
因为有大量它们的
with the quantity of their...
它们的粪便
Their shit.
我敢说 在努屯和河弯村附近能找到铁匠和铠甲师♥傅♥
I venture there are smiths and armorers to be found near Nutton and Riverbend.
好 派人去找他们 并且向鹿角堡到高尚之心一带的农民征税
Well, send for them, and levy the farmers from Antlers to High Heart.
让那里的猎户给我们送些肉和木材
Task their huntsmen to bring us meat and wood.
显然 还有如何付钱的问题
There is, of course, the matter of payment.
在他父亲遭遇不幸之后
After the tragedy that befell his father,
拉里斯就把家族的财富转移到了君临城
Larys transferred his family's wealth to King's Landing.
你的金库里还有金子吗?
Is there any gold left in your coffers?
连能维持您眼前这几个人的温饱...
Enough to keep this small establishment you see fed and warm.
都有点勉强
Relatively.
陛下 我是这么想的 您作为女王的使者
I rather thought, Your Grace, as emissary to the Queen
或许她能提供一些必要的资金
that perhaps she could provide the necessary coin
要是您能写信给她的话 - 不
if you could only write to her. - No.
赫伦堡由我指挥
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表