剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
And how might your king be of service?
是我的羊群
'Tis my flock.
其中的十分之一被…
A tenth of them taken by...
王室拿走了 就冬至那天
the Crown on... on the cusp of winter.
如果我能有时间计划 也许… -我们该把羊还回去
If I'd had the time to plan... - We should return them.
陛下
Your Grace?
你需要你的山羊才能过冬 不是嘛
Well, you need your goats for the winter, don't you?
是绵羊 陛下 -是绵羊 那更好了
Sheep, Your Grace. - Sheep, even better.
我会归还你的羊群 完好如初
I shall make your flock of sheep whole.
我们已向整个王领许诺
We already made a promise to all the Crownlands
征集十分之一的牲畜作为龙的补给
that a tithing of livestock would be necessary to sustain the dragons
以此应对不断增加的龙的活动 虽不愿如此 但它们终将参战
for their increased activity and, pray not, eventual fighting.
对的
Right. Right.
要不我们就还他一个人的羊 毕竟大老远跑来一趟
Perhaps we could just return his sheep. He came all this way.
如果您归还一位牧羊人的羊 陛下
If you return one herder's sheep, Your Grace
您很快就会发现王座下面的人们 都在期待同样的事情
you will soon find them all at the foot of your throne expecting the same.
他们又不知道
They won't know.
陛下 国王说话
When the king speaks, Your Grace
众人皆知
all hear it.
经过进一步思量
After further thought
我决定还是不还你的羊
I have decided that I cannot restore your sheep.
如果战争爆发 我的龙们需要食物
If war were to break out, my dragons will require feed.
下一个 -但…
Bring the next.
临近冬季里总是缺盐 陛下
Salts always run scarce on the road to winter, Your Grace.
我们依靠来自厄斯索斯的船只补给
We rely on ships from Essos for our supply.
但如今 海道被封锁 又有战争的威胁…
But now, with a blockade in place and war threatening...
这群叛贼的封锁不会持续太久 我计划派瓦格哈尔把他们都烧成灰烬
Yeah, that treasonous blockade won't last long. I plan to send Vhagar to burn it to ash.
下一个
Bring the next.
我叫修夫 陛下
Hugh, Your Grace.
铁匠们都很自豪 能支持陛下对抗雷妮拉
The smiths are all proud to support Your Grace against Rhaenyra.
但是 -但是…
But? -But...
铁价在上涨
iron costs have grown.
造一架蝎弩要耗时数周
A lone scorpion takes weeks to build.
简单来说 我们也很拮据
To put it simply, we are struggling.
如果能在开工前收到王室的工钱
If we could but have the Crown's coin before we started work
对我们就再好不过了
it would bring great relief.
不单是付给我 是付给所有为您服务的铁匠们
Not just to me, but to all the smiths serving your cause.
你会得到报酬 而且是丰厚的报酬
You shall be paid and paid well.
没有你们的武器 我的军队不可能赢下战争
My army cannot win a war without your weapons.
你们只管继续工作
You should continue their making.
我们的胜利全靠人♥民♥的支持
Our victory depends on the efforts of the smallfolk.
我衷心感谢您 陛下
You have my most sincere gratitude, Your Grace.
我来听听下一个请♥愿♥
I'll hear the next petition.
陛下 看到您坐在铁王座上 我非常欣慰
Your Grace, it filled my heart to see you on the Iron Throne.
杰赫里斯上次登上王座时 我还只是个孩子
I was only a boy when Jaehaerys last graced the seat
但您唤起了我对他的回忆
but you brought forth memories of him
您的驭民之术甚是精妙 正如您的父亲一样
and you have such a deft touch with the smallfolk just as your father did.
谢谢你 大人
Thank you, my lord.
我在想 您有空私聊两句吗
I wonder, do you have a moment for a quiet word?
国王之手惯于紧攥一切大小事务
It is the Hand's wont to keep a firm grip on things.
他也是这样架空了您的父亲
He controlled your father the same way.
韦赛里斯向来言听计从
Viserys had a certain reputation as being pliable.
这我知道
I am aware.
我在想 既然我们 距离战争只有一步之遥
I would think, as we find ourselves standing within a hair's breadth of war
也许您会希望被人刮目相看
that you would wish to be viewed differently.
怎么做
How?
奥托海塔尔他…
Otto Hightower
只是您父亲的首相 陛下
was your father's Hand, Your Grace.
女儿
Daughter.
我几个小时之前就要求见你了
I requested an audience hours ago.
请♥愿♥太多了
There were many petitions.
我发现自己在思索…
I find myself wondering...
我们追求的是同一结局吗
do we pursue the same end?
我必须承认 很多时候我自己都不能确定
I must admit, there are days where I myself can't be sure.
我来告诉你我的
I shall tell you mine.
我要胜利 -你的胜利如何定义
It's victory. -And how would you define "victory"?
雷妮拉屈膝
Rhaenyra bending the knee
伊耿和平地坐上铁王座
and Aegon sitting the Iron Throne, in peace.
正如韦赛里斯所愿
As Viserys wished.
如果这就是你描述的结局 那咱们一样
Well, if that's how you describe it, then we are aligned.
那就做我的盟友 -我是你的盟友
Then be my ally. - I am.
盟友可不会在那张男人们的桌子上 一次又一次反对我
An ally would not repeatedly cut my legs from beneath me at that table of men!
我坐在那 感觉得到你的愤怒 -是挫败
I sit there and I feel your anger. - Frustration.
韦赛里斯去世后关键的这段时间 事情没有按计划进行
These critical days since Viserys's passing haven't gone to plan.
那又不是我的错
That's not my fault.
我的两个儿子都把你视作榜样 辅佐三位国王的首相
My sons both see you as the great example. The Hand to three kings.
伊耿总渴望证明自已 而伊蒙德
Aegon is ever-eager to prove himself and Aemond...
伊蒙德很愤怒
Aemond is angry.
雷妮拉的儿子让他失去一只眼 却从未受到惩罚
Rhaenyra's son took his eye and was never punished for it.
他做的事情 无论多么出格… -年轻人的任性
What he did, however vicious... - The caprice of youth.
我只能这样希望
I could only hope.
伊蒙德犯错了
Aemond erred.
但他极为忠心 希望取悦他人
But he is fiercely loyal. He wishes to please.
伊耿仍会关心我 至少私下里如此
And Aegon still heeds me. In private, at least.
但若你继续损害我的威信 两个男孩便再也不会把我当回事了
But if you undermine my voice, both those boys will grow deaf to it.
我没想到这点
I hadn't seen it that way.
我们只需要留意伊耿 直到他当国王的新鲜劲儿过去了
We only need to mind Aegon until the novelty of rule is spent.
一旦他厌倦了 你和我便可以走向胜利
Once he tires of it, you and I can steer our cause to victory.
不错的策略 女儿
A fine strategy, daughter.
但你必须明白 如今在取胜之路上 暴♥力♥无法避免
But you must accept that the path to victory now is one of violence.
我知道
I know it.
但这不意味着一定要大开杀戒
But that does not mean it must be wanton.
确实
No.
准备登船
Prepare to be boarded!
登船人员 预备
奉科利斯瓦列利安大人之命
By the order of Lord Corlys Velaryon!
搜查货仓 找偷渡者
Search the hold for stowaways!
嘿 你 这是什么
是你
You.
上次见面时 你们哥俩都在呢
When last we met, there were two of you.
白蛆
"The White Worm."
你以为我离开你就会枯萎吗
Did you think I would wither in your absence?
我没想到你会向叛徒献花示好
I did not think you would flower a traitor.
你玩的是贵族的游戏 而我不过一介平民
You speak of highborn games. I am common-born.
你卖♥♥情报给奥托海塔尔有多久了
How long have you been selling secrets to Otto Hightower?
只要他有钱买♥♥ 要多久有多久
As long as he had gold to pay for them.
谁让你如此狼狈地逃离君临
Who sent you fleeing from King's Landing in such disrepair?
你帮伊耿登上了王座
You put Aegon on the throne.
那是海塔尔的阴谋
That was the Hightowers' conspiracy.
我不过是知晓伊耿的行踪 再从中获利罢了
I merely profited from knowing Aegon's movements.
是你送他回去的
But you delivered him.
他无论如何都会回去 要么是拿钱 要么是休息
He would've returned home eventually for gold and for respite
他一直如此 我只是…
as he always does. I simply...
只是做了笔生意 -你这笔生意导致
simply sped the business along. -"Business" that ended with the theft
女王的王座被篡夺 女王的儿子惨死
of the queen's throne and the murder of her son.
你把错都怪到我头上 因为你根本够不到真正的敌人
You only blame me because your true enemies are out of reach.
我和首相不过是纯粹的交易
My arrangement with the Hand was purely transactional.
我对他没有忠诚可言
I held no loyalty to him.
现在当然没有了
Certainly do not now.
奥托海塔尔对我 就犹如我之于你这种贵族
Otto Hightower was to me as I am to your noble ilk
不过是可以被丢弃的棋子
fodder to be cast off.
你还知道些什么 他的计划呢 -少之又少
What else do you know of him? His plans? -Little and less.
我对你毫无价值 戴蒙
I possess nothing of value to you, Daemon.
把她关去牢房♥
Have her moved to the cells.
按王国的叛徒对待
She is to be treated as a traitor to the crown.
原谅我亲王 这位女士讲的是实话
Forgive me, my prince, but the lady speaks the truth.
她不是海塔尔家的爪牙 -这跟你有什么关系
She was no agent of the Hightowers. - What is it to you?
事关荣誉
A matter of honor.
当海塔尔家谋反篡位
Was it honor that made you stand by
在旁边看着不动就是荣誉了
and watch as the Hightowers usurped the throne?
你和你那不忠的孪生兄弟
You and your traitorous twin.
不 亲王
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表