剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
It is her voice, and that of the king consort
说我们要召集盟友 指挥封臣
that we need to raise alliances and command our vassals.
但他们都走了 -御前会议讨论出什么结果了吗
But they are gone. - What has come of this council?
大人
My lord.
我们的敌人正在行军
Our enemy is on the march.
在女王缺席之际 除了发牢骚和争权力
Is there naught to be done in the absence of the queen
就没别的事可做了吗
but to grouse and claw for power?
我们不清楚女王在做什么
We do not know the queen's doings.
但我们必须相信 她与在座诸位殊途同归
But we must trust that she seeks the same as each of us at this table.
意在结束这场纷争
An end to this conflict.
不留俘虏
为什么 为什么
达克林家族的人
Men of House Darklyn.
所有向真王伊耿下跪效忠之人 都会被宽恕
All who bend the knee to the true king, Aegon will be spared.
你们可以举起国王的旗帜 赢回自己的荣誉
You can earn back your honor by raising his banner
以他的名义对抗龙石岛贱♥人♥
and fighting in his name against the Whore of Dragonstone.
所有反抗的人…
All who refuse...
都得死
will have their death.
日安 达克林大人
Good morrow, Lord Darklyn.
这世上再无荣誉可言了吗 科尔
Is there no honor left in this world, Cole?
劫掠你女王陛下的城♥堡♥ 将她的子民斩于剑下
Sacking your queen's own castles and putting her people to the sword?
"拥王者"
"Kingmaker."
你不配披上白袍
You're not fit for the white cloak.
叛徒不配这种死法
This is a better death than a traitor deserves.
你应该感谢我
You should thank me for it.
你也会落得如此下场
Yours will come in kind.
首相大人
Lord Hand.
我们带着车队往西北走
We'll lead the van northeast,
沿着海岸线行军
follow the coastline.
我知道你既不在王领出生
I realize you were neither born nor bred
也不在王领长大 我的好首相大人
anywhere near the Crownlands, my good Lord Hand
但赫伦堡在西边
but Harrenhal is to the west.
确实如此
Indeed it is.
操
Fuck you.
我说了我们应该派龙 瞧瞧现在怎么样了
I told you we should've sent our dragons. And now look what's happened.
那么多人里 偏偏是戴蒙 拿下了赫伦堡
Daemon, of all people, has taken Harrenhal.
我给了你职位 你却在这干坐
I give you a job, and now you just sit there.
那可是你该死的家堡
It's your fucking castle!
那家堡比我还残呢 陛下
Well, that castle is more crippled than I am, Your Grace.
戴蒙若想用它 更可能先被逼疯
It's like to drive Daemon to madness as he attempts to make use of it.
这远超他能力所及
It is beyond his faculties.
那里还一贫如洗 毕竟我愉快地 拿走了所有的金子 所以…
It is also penniless, as I happily control all of its gold.
当赫伦堡削减着戴蒙的锐气
So, as Harrenhal saps Daemon's resolve
伪女王依然被困在她的岛上
the false queen remains trapped on her island
而克里斯顿爵士则攻陷着 王领上的各个城♥堡♥
and Ser Criston continues felling castles in the Crownlands.
如果让我做出明智的裁决 必须得让我知道这些事情
I need to be informed of these things if I am to make informed rulings.
我不要被盟友和敌人当蠢货瞧
I will not be made to look a fool in front of my allies and enemies.
赫伦堡必须往后排
Harrenhal must wait.
克里斯顿爵士正率大军前往鸦栖堡
Ser Criston is marching on Rook's Rest.
鸦… 什么破地儿 我没下过这种命令
Rook's... A pathetic prize. I gave no such command...
那城♥堡♥很小
The castle is small
守备薄弱
weakly defended
斯汤顿大人位列雷妮拉的御前会议
and Lord Staunton sits on Rhaenyra's council.
科尔攻下城池 我们会将龙石岛 与陆地成功隔绝
After Cole smashes it we'll have Dragonstone effectively cut off by land.
单靠龙可赢不了这场战争
This war will not be won with dragons alone
但有龙飞在全副武装的部队之后 或许就行了
but with dragons flying behind armies of men.
不 让他调头 我想夺回赫伦堡
No! Have him turnabout. I want Harrenhal back.
科尔已经做好攻城的准备了
Cole is already preparing his attack.
你怎么知道的
How... how do you know this?
他给我传了消息
He sent word to me.
给你
To you?
你们两人…
The two of you have been...
未经准许…
plotting without
私下密谋
my authority?
您要亲力亲为更加紧迫之事
比如临朝听政 选个喜欢的名号♥
把那些说蠢话的马屁精封为御林铁卫
您有更明智的法子么
我的国王陛下
如果有 您应该对您的御前说明
我们都等着您的答复呢
我可以必须…
掀起一场…
战争
赫伦堡是个有用的陷阱
Harrenhal is a useful morass.
他会很好地牵制住戴蒙 与此同时 我们扩充军力
It will keep Daemon well-occupied while we strengthen our host
削弱雷妮拉在陆地上的支持
and weaken Rhaenyra's support on the mainland.
我们之后会处理赫伦堡和河间地的
We will deal with it in the Riverlands in time.
但现在
But right now,
鸦栖堡是个容易得手 也值得争取的目标
Rook's Rest is an easy target and a worthy effort.
您同意吗 国王陛下
Don't you agree, my king?
进来
Come.
拉里斯大人
Lord Larys.
我想我该来看看您 陛下 您没去御前会议
I thought I'd look in on you, Your Grace after your absence from the small council.
我担心有所疏忽
I feared something was amiss.
你太贴心了 大人 是我有放纵之罪
You're kind to do so, my lord but indulgence was my sin.
昨晚我斗胆吃了一些七鳃鳗派 怕是吃得太多了
I ventured into the lamprey pie at last night's supper. Too far, I fear.
那可是场丰盛的放纵
That is a rich indulgence.
但我想 您犯的是否认食欲之罪
But I believe it is a sin to deny your appetites.
食欲让咱们和寻常人一样生机勃勃
They are what make us fully alive as mortal men.
御前讨论了什么要事么
Was anything of note discussed at the council?
戴蒙拿下了赫伦堡 国王陛下对此非常不满
Daemon having seized Harrenhal and His Grace's resulting displeasure.
我还以为你才会最不满呢 大人
I would've thought you would be the most aggrieved, my lord.
这是为大局做的小牺牲
I see it as a loss for our greater good.
龙石岛的人如今是无头苍蝇
Dragonstone's attentions are greatly divided.
一开始是河间地和喉道 如今是王领
First in the Riverlands and the Gullet and now the Crownlands.
克里斯顿爵士在王领打赢了所有挑战
Ser Criston wins every challenge he faces there.
光凭现状就足以点燃雷妮拉的怒火
That truth alone is like to incite Rhaenyra's fury.
他将载誉归来 一定的
He's covered himself in glory, to be sure.
您一定为他担忧
And you must worry for him?
您的誓言骑士…
Your sworn sword
带队行军 终究会暴露在巨龙之下
on the march, ever exposed to dragons?
那是条险恶之路
It is a perilous road.
克里斯顿爵士是国王之手
Ser Criston is the Hand of the King.
我们都应该为他安全得胜归来而祈福
We should all pray for his victory and safe return.
那当然
Indeed.
可能这样说有点冒犯 王后陛下…
If I may be so bold, my queen...
您最近看起来有点不对劲
you have not seemed yourself of late.
几周前 我的夫君还活着 王国一片祥和
Only weeks ago, my lord husband was alive and the realm was at peace.
现在我甚至来不及为一桩 又一桩的悲剧哀悼
Now, I've barely had the hours to grieve one tragedy before suffering the next.
很抱歉 如果最近让人感到不对劲
I regret if I have not been myself.
我还真不知道 您跟先王同样热爱
I did not know you shared your lord husband's love
研究历史
for the histories.
如果历史不是他的挚爱 那这兴趣也够持久了
If not his love, then certainly an abiding interest.
历史的声音指导着韦赛里斯
The voices of history guided Viserys.
他知道仅凭自己智慧有限
He knew that his wisdom alone could only reach so far.
你认为这是他最终改变主意的…
Do you think that is why he changed his mind
原因吗
in the end?
无论他认为雷妮拉多么适合登上王位
No matter how suited he thought Rhaenyra for the crown
但历史的声音 如您所言
the voices of history, as you say
会告诉他王国将对她的继位 做出如何反应
would have told him how the realm would react to her succession.
想知晓他为何最后改变心意 是徒劳
It was impossible to know what steered his thoughts in those final hours.
如今你在怀疑他的用意
Do you now doubt his intentions?
雷妮拉的支持者会坚持 自己相信的东西
Rhaenyra's supporters will believe what they wish.
伊耿的支持者也是
And so will Aegon's.
战争必将打响 很多人会死去…
The war will be fought, many will die
最终赢家会登上王位
and the victor will eventually ascend the throne.
韦赛里斯的意愿最终还是随他而逝了
The significance of Viserys's intentions died with him.
是啊
Yes, it did.
这大晚上的 在陌生的城♥堡♥里溜达
It's a touch late to be stalkin' about a strange castle
还用剑指着城♥堡♥里的人 -是你
putting its people to the sword. -You.
他们叫我亚丽
I'm called Alys.
姓斯壮
Strong?
姓河文
Rivers.
私生女
A bastard.
一旦你了解我 就知道我也没那么糟
Once you get to know me, you'll find I'm not so bad.
所以你是做什么的 某种学士
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表