剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
指引前路…
to guide?
交给科尔
Give it to Cole.
陛下
Your Grace?
事到如今 你已经证明了自己 比一群老头强多了
In this hour, you have proven yourself of more worth than a hundred old men.
我的新首相会是一记铁拳
My new Hand will be a steel fist.
你会后悔的
You will regret this.
徽章给他
Give it to him.
你被解雇了
You are dismissed.
我不知道是否该信任你
I do not know if I trust you.
我能感到你危险依旧
And I sense that there is danger in you yet.
但若你所言为真 我会遵守我方承诺
But I will keep the word of my house if you say that it was given.
你可以走了
You may go.
陛下
Your Grace.
港口有一艘瓦列利安的船 前往密尔 途经潘托斯
There's a Velaryon ship in the harbor bound for Myr by way of Pentos.
我保证让你上船
I will see that you are given passage.
我还没到让你自♥由♥飞翔的程度
I'm not so unworldly as to let you fly free.
我真的…
I am...
谢谢您
Thank you.
伊利克爵士 梅莎丽亚要离开了
Ser Erryk, Mysaria will be leaving us.
让她拿好自己的物品
Let her collect her things.
再让人带她去港口 送她登上科恩号♥
Then have someone take her down and secure her berth on the Corwyn.
遵命 陛下
Your Grace.
等一下
A moment.
伊利克爵士
Ser Erryk.
我还以为你在里面 -不够警觉啊
I thought you were within. - A sorry lack of vigilance.
敌人可不远 好爵士
The enemy is about, good ser.
请试试躺下 陛下
Please try and lay down, Your Grace.
谢谢你 伊莲达
Thank you, Elinda.
伊利克爵士
Ser Erryk.
真是奇怪的一天
It's been a strange day.
我有点不放心 今晚我来守
I'm restless. I will stand this evening's duty.
您今晚一定得睡 陛下 我去管学士要杯药剂
You must sleep tonight, Your Grace. Let me ask the maester for a draught.
或许这样最好
Perhaps that would be best.
谢谢你 伊莲达
Thank you, Elinda.
伊利克爵士
Ser Erryk?
相信我 我别无选择
Believe me, I had no choice.
我不懂
I don't understand.
弟弟
Brother!
别这样
Do not do this.
我求你
I beg you.
你才是那个背叛了我们的人 伊利克
You were the one who betrayed us, Erryk.
快跑 伊莲达
Run, Elinda!
出去找洛伦特爵士
Run and find Ser Lorent!
陛下 -洛伦特爵士
Your Grace! - Ser Lorent!
来我身边 陛下
With me, Your Grace!
哪个 哪个是伊利克
Which? Which is Erryk?
我们一起出生
We were born together.
你背叛了我们
You parted us!
但我依然爱你 哥哥
But I still love you, Brother.
陛下
Your Grace.
伊利克爵士
Erryk.
原谅我
Forgive me.
不 不
No! No!
无知 虚荣
It is ignorance and vanity.
你清楚 我明白 伊耿必须有人管
You know as well as I do that Aegon must be kept in check.
至于克里斯顿爵士 他俩赶到一块儿…
As does Ser Criston. The two of them together.
克里斯顿爵士有些不羁
Ser Criston is not temperate
但他的忠心无可置疑 倘若开战…
but his devotion cannot be questioned.
有他在非打不可
If it does come to war...
他年轻又没教养 笃信钢铁和拳头
He's ensured it. He's young and unschooled. His faith is in steel and bone.
毫无远见
He has not the long view.
他们都没远见
None of them do.
他们现在并不着眼于王国的利益
They wish now not for the good of the realm
只想用复仇换取微不足道的满足
but for the petty satisfaction of vengeance.
伊耿还能掰正
Aegon is still malleable.
孩子的死刺♥激♥了他
It is the death of the child that has unstrung him.
我不能留在这
I can't stay here.
被逐出御前会议…
Exiled from the council.
眼睁睁看着我们的计划大乱 我要回旧镇
Witness to the blundering of our plans. I'll return to Oldtown.
海塔尔家族毕竟还有些实力
The Hightowers still have strength
你还有个儿子在那 更愿接受教导
and you have a son there who will take more kindly to instruction.
将来 戴伦或许能帮到我们
Daeron may yet help us in weeks to come.
不如去高庭
Go rather to Highgarden.
必须要控制住提利尔家 他们的封臣都摇摆不定
The Tyrells must be taken in hand. Their bannermen are wavering.
你走的这段日子 我会和他讲讲道理
While you're gone, I'll speak sense to him.
等他热血平息 那时你就能回来了
His blood will cool. In time, you may yet return.
年轻人就是孔雀
The young are peacocks,
又爱开屏 又爱尖叫
all shrieking and feathers.
但我依旧坚信 我们终将和平取胜
But we will yet prevail and bring forth peace, I still believe it.
只要你不放弃 我不放弃
As long as you and I hold fast.
我有罪
I have sinned.
我不想知道
I do not wish to hear of it.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表