剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
血 色 播 种
The Red Sowing
第二季 第七集
我是七大王国的女王
You stand before the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms
你竟敢带着坦格利安家族的龙来我面前
with a dragon of House Targaryen!
这非我本意
I had no design upon it!
那你想要什么?
What do you want?
学习驭龙之术
To learn the ways of dragonriders.
以效力女王
And to serve my queen!
陛下
Your Grace!
你方才一飞冲天
You kneel quickly
现在倒是屈膝得很快
for a man so suddenly elevated.
是这条龙找上了我 不是我找他
This dragon came to me, not I to him.
我曾为瓦列利安家族尽心竭力
I have sweated blood in service of House Velaryon.
或许我看起来出身低微
I may appear lowborn
但我深知什么是尽责尽忠
but I know much and more of service!
倘若诸神有意赋予我更崇高的使命
And if the gods call me to greater things,
我怎敢拒绝?
who am I to refuse them?
起身吧
Stand.
你是什么出身?
What is your parentage?
我母亲是一名船匠
My mother was a shipwright.
父亲...
My father is...
不足挂齿
no one of consequence.
你的祖先可有坦格利安家族血统?
Your ancestors, any of House Targaryen?
我们可不是那种有族谱的家族 陛下
We're not the sort of family to keep annals, Your Grace.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
亚当 来自船壳镇
Addam, of Hull.
我曾担心这只是异想天开
You have done something
可你却做到了
I feared impossible,
船壳镇的亚当
Addam of Hull.
我很高兴
I am glad of it.
你觉得你能带它飞去龙石岛吗?
Do you think you can get him to Dragonstone?
我可以试试
I can try.
我这一生
All my life,
都在竭尽全力为家族和王国奉献
I have endeavored to serve both my house and the realm.
不知为何 这一切都没有意义了
And somehow none of it matters.
我们被抛弃了
We are cast aside.
还被憎恨着
Or hated.
这里会留下一道伤疤
You'll have a scar
但不难掩藏
but it will be easily hidden.
这里没有什么是干净的
Nothing is clean here.
我想出去转转 瑞卡德爵士
I wish to go out, Ser Rickard.
出去?
Out?
我想去御林
To the Kingswood, I think.
我这就让事务官安排一名随从
Then I'll have the stewards prepare a retinue.
不要随从
No retinue.
那您的侍女... - 也不带侍女
Then your handmaidens... - No handmaidens.
你跟着就行
Just you.
他们会被送去哪里?断头台还是鸦笼?
What are they for? The block or the crow cage?
绝境长城
The Wall.
摄政亲王是仁慈的
The prince regent is merciful.
他们可是引发了一场骚乱呢
Well, they started a riot.
我猜 正义算是得到伸张了
Justice is served, I suppose.
我收到了一条干系重大的消息
I have received word of a matter of great importance.
传言有人看到那条叫海烟的龙
Rumor of a sighting of the dragon Seasmoke
背上乘着骑手
with a rider.
一份不错的情报
A fine piece of intelligence
现在你想把它献给伊蒙德亲王以博青睐
and now you seek favor by delivering it to Prince Aemond.
事实上 我觉得应该向您寻求建议 拉里斯大人
Actually, I thought I might seek your advice, Lord Larys.
收集情报是您的领域
Whispers being your province.
向摄政亲王伊蒙德 坦格利安下跪!
Kneel before the Prince Regent Aemond Targaryen!
哦 可这是您的情报 贾斯皮大人 不是我的
Oh, but this is your whisper, Lord Jasper, not mine.
但如果您觉得它有价值 或许可以由您亲自传达
But if you consider it valuable, perhaps you could deliver it
让伊蒙德对您另眼相待
and find favor with Aemond yourself.
你们将弃白袍 披黑袍
You will forsake your white cloaks for black.
终生效命于绝境长城
Serve out your days at The Wall.
骑手是谁?
Who is this rider?
还不清楚
That is less clear
但想必是雷妮亚小姐
but it must surely be the Lady Rhaena.
她一直想要一条龙
She has wanted for a dragon all her life.
确实 但她十四岁的时候就试过了
Indeed, but she tried already when she was four and ten.
差点被海烟吞了
The beast Seasmoke very nearly devoured her.
还能是谁呢?
Who else?
是啊 备选名单也没几个人了
Yes, it is a shallow pool.
你从哪里听到的?
Where did you hear it?
我的随从
My squire.
他从一个马夫那里听来的
He heard it from a stablehand,
那马夫的父亲是个渔夫 他同船的伙计声称是他亲眼所见
who heard it from his father, a fisherman, whose shipmate claims he saw it.
您当然可以把这消息
You are, of course, welcome to bring this news
告诉摄政亲王 但或许
to the prince regent, but
这种消息更适合随风而逝
perhaps this is one of those whispers best left to the wind.
女王平安无恙
The queen is unharmed.
那个骑手呢?我们知道他的身份吗?
What of the rider? Do we know who he is?
他是您属下的一名船匠 国王之手大人
He appears to be a shipwright in your employ, Lord Hand.
一介平民?
A commoner?
无意冒犯您的属下 科利斯大人
With respect to your workers, Lord Corlys,
但出身低贱的人可不能随意驯龙
the lowborn cannot go around seizing dragons.
这个窃贼被控制住了吗?
Has the thief been secured?
陛下命令我们对他以客礼相待
Her Grace has commanded that he remain here as a guest.
她希望他能够学习驭龙之术
She wishes him to be instructed in the art of dragonriding,
并让我教他一些高等瓦雷利亚语
and that I should teach him some High Valyrian.
我们对这个人毫无了解 只知道他血统低贱
We know nothing about this man, save that he is lowborn.
您怎么看 国王之手大人?
What say you, Lord Hand?
在女王陛下说明状况之前
We will await the queen's accounting
我们不应妄下评断
before passing judgment.
女王去哪里了?
Where is the queen?
陛下说她不来参会了
Her Grace sends word she will not be attending.
所以他愿为您效力 而非只为他自己
So he serves you and not himself.
这真是走运 - 走运?
That is lucky. - Lucky?
还是命中注定?
Or somehow ordained?
海烟选择了他
Seasmoke chose him.
他身体里肯定流淌着坦格利安的血脉
He surely has Targaryen blood in him somewhere.
龙一定是感受到了 像他这样的人应该还有很多
The dragon must sense it. There will be others.
我们一定可以为沃米索尔和银翼找到骑手
We will find riders for Vermithor and Silverwing.
您信任此人吗?
You trust this man?
我还有什么选择?
What choice do I have?
他有一条龙啊
He has a dragon.
没了他 我就只剩叙拉克斯还能让伊蒙德有所忌惮
Without him, I have only Syrax who may give Aemond a second thought.
现在的问题是 要去哪里找这样的人
The question is where to look.
史蒂芬 达克林爵士的坦格利安血脉可能太稀薄了
Targaryen blood was perhaps too thin in Ser Steffon Darklyn.
我要是能找到血缘更近的亲戚就好了
If I can find others with a more direct line of breeding.
恕我无礼 陛下
Forgive me, Your Grace,
您不妨在欢愉之所和穷街陋巷找找看
but you are better served looking under the sheets and in the woodpiles.
我曾在一家青楼讨过生活
I once worked in a pleasure house
历代坦格利安王子都曾在那里纵情享乐
where generations of Targaryen princelings had their revels.
我所知的私生后代就有至少八十人
There are four score of their bastard progeny at least, that are known to me.
肯定还有更多
There are sure to be more.
或许就在此地 在龙石岛上 就有出身于您家族的私生后裔
Perhaps some here, on Dragonstone, the misbegotten offspring of your house.
你说的可是出身低微之人
You speak of the lowborn.
他们同样愿为您效力
They are as like to serve you
和那些高贵的老爷贵妇们没有区别 或许还更加忠诚
as highborn lords or ladies, perhaps more.
可在名门望族中
But in the highborn houses there is
有传承已久的忠诚
an ancient fealty.
还有荣誉感
There is honor.
看看您出身王族的异母弟弟 伊耿和伊蒙德
Your royal half-brothers, Aegon and Aemond,
血统纯正 却为了争夺王位而与您开战
whose blood is pure, who wage war against you for your throne,
他们有何荣誉可言?
are they bound by honor?
一名普通的船匠发誓向您效忠 而您的弟弟却想要与您为敌
A common shipwright vows to serve you while your brothers seek to destroy you.
世间秩序已变 陛下
The order of things has changed, Your Grace.
为何不接受改变呢?
Why not embrace it?
在过去的二十年中 王国里的领主们
For 20 years, the lords of this realm levied
背地里对我的儿子们极尽侮辱
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表