剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
你要折磨我吗
Are you gonna hurt me?
不
No.
但我不能保证陛下不会
But I cannot vouch for His Grace.
看看雷妮拉坦格利安的杰作
Behold the works of Rhaenyra Targaryen!
冒牌女王
Pretender to the throne!
弑亲者
Kingslayer!
滥杀无辜者
Defiler of the innocent!
海伦娜王后
Queen Helaena!
这边怎么了
What's happening there?
海伦娜王后
Queen Helaena!
发生什么了 -动一动
What's going on? - Move it, then!
海伦娜王后 -海伦娜王后
Queen Helaena! - Queen Helaena! Queen Helaena!
对不起 -海伦娜王后
Queen Helaena!
海伦娜王后 -海伦娜
Queen Helaena!
海伦娜王后 海伦娜王后 -用力 用力
Helaena. Heave! Heave! - Queen Helaena! Queen Helaena!
诅咒
A curse,
对骇人的雷妮拉发下诅咒
a curse on Rhaenyra, the monstrous!
目前尚不清楚 红堡如何被闯入
It is yet unclear how the Keep itself was breached.
男孩被斩首 千万人于出殡时见证
The boy's head was severed from his body. Thousands witnessed the procession.
然后他们指控我是幕后黑手
And they are accusing me of having a hand in this.
看起来是的
It appears so.
此种说法已然随信传遍整个王国
There have been messages sent to that effect throughout the realm.
我们也必须发出信件 否认这个可耻的指控
We must send our own messages, denying this vile allegation.
我会立刻照办 但我不确定他们会信
I will do so at once but I'm not sure they will be received in good faith.
以及我们必须倍增护卫 在这里和潮头岛
And we must double our guard, here and in Driftmark.
马上会有报复 不管何种形式…
There will be swift retribution in one form or another.
我已经着手了 陛下
I have seen to it, Your Grace.
让我骑上沃马克斯 雷妮丝在喉道需要支援
Let me fly out on Vermax.
我可以监视他们在君临的举动
Rhaenys is needed in the Gullet and I can watch for movements from King's Landing.
不行
No.
我必须要说 此事对我们的损害难以估量
It must be said that the damage to our position is immeasurable
尤其在我们最需要忠诚之时
at a time when we most need loyalty to our cause.
但那是谎言
But it's a lie.
我也失去了自己的儿子
Having lost my own son
我比所有人都懂得这种痛苦
that I would inflict such
又怎会对海伦娜做这种事
a thing on Helaena, of all people.
孩子是无辜的
An innocent.
路斯里斯王子的死亡 是巨大的震惊与羞辱 以至于…
The death of Prince Lucerys was a shock and an insult.
一位母亲悲痛欲绝 或许…
A mother so aggrieved might...
自然会通过复仇获得解脱 -你是在暗示什么 阿尔佛雷德爵士
naturally, seek relief in retribution. - Are you suggesting, Ser Alfred
暗示我的悲痛使我下令 斩首一个孩子
that my grief drove me to order the decapitation of a child?
我只是猜想 或许 这次行动过于仓促…
I merely thought, perhaps, an action taken in haste...
注意你的言辞
Mind yourself.
是你派杀手去杀死熟睡的孩子
Did you send assassins to murder children in their beds?
我只是为女王的儿子报仇 -你到底是怎么复仇的
I sent the queen's vengeance for her son. - What did you tell this "vengeance"?
到底是怎么吩咐的 戴蒙
What did you say to him, Daemon
说让男孩死 由我背负杀人的罪行
that a boy lies dead and I am accused of killing it?
梅莎丽亚告诉我名字和办法
Mysaria provided me with names and a subterfuge.
我说得很清楚 伊蒙德 篡夺者伊耿的弟弟
I was clear in my instructions. Aemond, the brother of Aegon the Usurper.
出错了与我无关 -与你无关
I cannot be responsible for a mistake. - Cannot be responsible?
如果没找到伊蒙德 计划要如何执行
If Aemond was not to be found, what were your instructions then?
反正他们也不关心那个小孩
They did not concern, in any way that of a little child.
你说的是你想取海塔尔的血脉
You said that it was your aim to spill Hightower blood
如果不是伊蒙德 其他人也可以
and if not Aemond, then anyone would do.
不是的 -你伤害了我
No. - You have wounded me.
我对王位的宣称被动摇 我招募的军队可能变少
Weakened my claim to the throne my ability to raise an army,
我在自己御前会议上抬不起头
my standing among my own council.
我说 不是的
I said no.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
所以我们终于谈到了这个问题
And so we come to it, at long last.
我无法信任你 戴蒙
Cannot trust you, Daemon.
我从来没有完全信任过你 尽管我很想 也决定信你
I've never trusted you, wholly much though I wished to, willed myself to.
但现在我明白了 你的心从来都只属于你自己
But now I have seen that your heart belongs only to you.
当我还是个孩子 我拿这当挑战
And when I was a child, I took this as a challenge.
但现在我长大了 挑战够了
But I am older now. I have challenges enough.
我始终忠诚于你 -是吗
I have served you faithfully. - Have you?
还是说你把我当工具 来夺回你被偷走的继承权
Or have you used me as a tool with which to grasp at your stolen inheritance?
当伊利克爵士为你带来王冠 是不是我亲自将它戴在你的头上
When Ser Erryk brought you the crown did I myself not place it upon your brow?
是的 但在那之前
Yes, but before that,
当我在产床上独自生产 你却想带领御前会议开战
you sought to lead a council of war while I labored alone in my bedchamber.
在那之后 当我考虑 是否接受敌人提出的条件…
And afterward, when I thought it meet to consider the terms our foes put before us...
太蠢了 把我哥哥的王位让给 奥托海塔尔那个叛国的谎言…
A folly! A folly! To give up my brother's throne to the traitorous lies of Otto Hightower!
是我的王位 戴蒙 我的
My throne, Daemon, mine!
我觉得你拿我的话当借口 来完成自己的复仇
I think you used my words as an excuse to take your own revenge
放纵你像匕♥首♥一般藏在内心的黑暗
to indulge the darkness you keep sheathed within you like a blade.
你把我想成某种怪物 -我不知道要怎么想你
You think me some kind of monster. - I don't know what to think of you.
我不知道你是什么 又或是为谁效忠
I don't know what you are or who it is you serve.
我现在不正要去赫伦堡 以你的名义集结大军吗 雷妮拉
Am I not on my way, even now, to Harrenhal to raise an army in your name, Rhaenyra?
以你之名
Yours!
你愿意接受我 做你的女王和统治者吗
Do you accept me as your queen and ruler?
或是你现在还坚持着那些 你认为失去的一切
Or do you cling, even now, to what you think you lost?
我认为失去的一切
What I think I lost?
你没失去 你只是随手扔了
You did not lose it. You gave it away
因为你所想的永远只有…
because you thought ever
自己的荣誉 而非我父亲 在他悲伤时 在他需要你时
and only of your own glory and not of my father in his grief who needed you.
你父亲是个懦夫 他知道我才是更强壮的那个儿子
Your father was a coward who knew I was the stronger son,
知道我是天生的领袖 他害怕活在我的阴影之下
that I was the leader of men and he was afraid to be seen in my shadow.
这是你对亲哥哥的认识
Is that what you understand of your own brother?
你比我更了解他 谁在他身边长大
You know him better than I do, who was raised at his side?
你真♥相♥信他让你当继承人 是凭你智慧非凡
Do you believe he made you heir because of your great wisdom?
凭你品德高尚
Because of your virtue?
你怎么敢 -或者他只是拿你当工具
How dare you. - Or did he merely use you as a tool
好让我安分守己 就因为他怕我
to put me in my place because he was afraid of me?
因为他知道你的伟业永将在他之下 而我则不然
Because he knew your legacy unlike mine, would never outshine his own.
他才不是怕你 戴蒙
He was not afraid of you, Daemon!
他只是无法信任你
He could not trust you
就像我也无法信任你 -他是个笨蛋
any more than I can trust you. - He was a fool who sought greatness
追求荣耀 但过程中又不敢流血
but shrank from spilling blood to achieve it.
在我看来你也会遭遇同样的命运
And I see you will suffer the same fate.
你杀死了一个孩子
You struck down a child.
那是失误
It was a mistake.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
父亲
Father?
您召见我 陛下
You wish to see me, Your Grace?
明天一早
When morning comes
你骑着月舞去监视君临
take Moondancer and keep a watch on King's Landing.
我必须知道他们下一步要做什么
I must know which course they take next.
我会警惕的
I will be vigilant.
我靠你了 贝妮拉
I depend on you, Baela.
要飞高点 保持距离
Stay high and keep your distance.
我们经受不起任何失误了
We can afford no further mistakes.
我父亲呢
My father?
他有自己的路要走
He must follow his own path.
劳驾让让 大人
If you please, m'lord.
你告诉什么人了吗
Have you told anyone?
你把我当什么了
What do you take me for?
寻求宽恕的那个人
One who seeks absolution.
我没有什么需要宽恕的事
There is none for what I've done.
这是什么
What is this?
可能是昨天弄的
It's a reminder of yesterday, I think.
一路上都是泥 我等下就换新的
The procession was muddy. I'll replace it hence.
现在就去
Do it now.
夜还长 克里斯顿爵士 我还没吃饭呢 我能先…
The night was long, Ser Criston and I had not eaten...
你在蔑视我的权威吗 亚历克爵士
You defy my authority, Ser Arryk.
我没有
I do not.
白袍象征着我们的清白
The white cloak is a symbol of our purity,
我们的忠贞
our fidelity.
御林铁卫是神圣的职责
Kingsguard are a sacred trust.
你就这么轻易玷污了 我们古老的荣耀
Will you so easily sully our ancient honor?
我错了 大人
I have erred, my lord.
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表