剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
Scorpion ready!
预备
Halt! - Halt!
住手 那是瓦格哈尔
Stand down, it's Vhagar!
停手 -停手
Stand down! -Standing down!
杰赫里斯人呢
Where is Jaehaerys?
去上课了
Attending his lessons.
在哪上课
And those are where?
你找他做什么
What do you need of him?
带他出席御前会议
Taking him to the small council.
有朝一日他会当上国王 必须开始学了
He'll be king one day. He must begin his instruction.
万一他不想当国王呢
What if he does not want to be king?
他在哪 -图书馆
Where is he? -The library.
你不能扰乱他的习惯
You must not interrupt his custom.
我很怕
I'm afraid.
别怕
Don't be.
他们不敢来的 这有瓦格哈尔护着咱们呢
They'd be fools to come with Vhagar protecting the city.
我不是怕龙
Not the dragons.
是怕老鼠
The rats.
王后可真是琢磨不透…
The queen is an enduring mystery...
不是吗
is she not?
天开始转凉了
There's a chill in the air.
夏天确实要结束了
Summer is well and truly through.
陛下 我们要出席御前会议了
We are expected at the small council, Your Grace.
我们不能…
We cannot.
再继续了
Again.
遵命 陛下
Yes, Your Grace.
如果您不介意的话
If you wouldn't mind?
陛下 -日安
Your Grace. - Good day.
杰赫里斯得熟悉会议 有朝一日 他将统治王国 来 我们坐这里
Hello! Jaehaerys must learn the ways of the court if he is to rule one day. Up we go.
早上好 大人们
Good morrow, my lords.
母亲
Mother.
什么消息
What news?
我们写给谷地和北境的信 依然没有回复
Our letters to the Vale and to the North continue to go unanswered.
一群贱♥人♥
Cunts.
风暴地早晚是我们的
The Stormlands should be ours
伊蒙德王子 和弗洛丽斯拜拉席恩小姐订下了婚约
after Prince Aemond's marriage pact to the Lady Floris Baratheon.
我期待着他们宣誓的那天
I anticipate their sworn declaration.
我的哥哥正在西境集中力量
My brother is raising the strength of the West
至金牙城集结 但我们…
to mass at the Golden Tooth but we...
谢谢 王子殿下 这 这很有帮助
Yeah, thank you, my prince. That's very helpful.
我的侄子蒙德爵士集结军队从旧镇出发
My nephew, Lord Ormund musters his forces to sally forth from Oldtown.
他们行军迅速 一路上 预计没什么阻力
They expect to march quickly meeting little resistance,
直到他们行至河间地
until they reach the Riverlands.
我给雷妮拉的信 有回复吗
My letters to Rhaenyra. Has there been any answer?
为她死去的儿子道歉 -没有回复 陛下
An apology for her dead son? -None, Your Grace.
毕竟他们封锁着喉道
Between that and their blockade of the Gullet
我们必须假设公主已经 拒绝了咱们提出的条件
we must presume that the princess has refused the offered terms
以及 战争如今无法避免
and that war is now inevitable.
或许国王陛下能以他的名义发声…
Perhaps Your Grace might lend his voice to our outreach...
够了
Stop! Enough!
…或许能以新的条件达成合议
...in hopes that new terms might be negotiated.
立马松手 能不能来人…
Release it at once! Would someone please?
铁王座的继承人烦到你了吗 泰兰
Is the heir to the throne bothering you, Tyland?
不 完全没有 陛下
No. No, no, not in the least, Your Grace.
我觉得他想要个坐骑
Because I think he wants a ride.
陛下 -坐骑
Your Grace. - A ride?
骑个小马
A pony ride.
好玩吗 杰赫里斯
Wouldn't that be fun, Jaehaerys?
让财政大臣当你的王室战马
Should the Master of Coin be your royal steed?
陛下
Your Grace!
还有重要的事情需要讨论
There are important matters to discuss
尽管泰兰爵士数次打断
despite Sir Tyland's interruptions.
好吧
Very well.
没时间玩了 泰兰
No time for amusements, Tyland.
陛下
Your Grace.
走吧 杰赫里斯 好孩子
Off you go, Jaehaerys. Good boy.
我们谈到哪了
Where were we?
雷妮拉的封锁让君临面临巨大压力
Rhaenyra's blockade has placed King's Landing under strain.
这些压力还会迅速成倍增加
And those pressures will multiply quickly.
我们当初就应该 在有机会的时候做掉她
Well, we should've just killed her when we had the chance.
非常遗憾 我们已然错过了 出其不意的机会
Regrettably, the opportunity for surprise has been lost
快速结束这场冲突的可能 也随之而去了
and with it, the chance to end this conflict quickly.
现在我们只能按部就班 见招拆招了
We must play the board before us.
若想突破海蛇的封锁
If we are to break the Sea Snake's blockade
我们必须增强兰尼斯特 和海塔尔家的海军
we will need to bolster both the Lannister and Hightower navies.
我们确实需要一位新的海政大臣
We do have need for a new Master of Ships.
我们可以任命年轻的 道尔顿葛雷乔伊大人
We could offer the title to the young Lord Dalton Greyjoy.
伊蒙德 你来这做什么 -国王召见我
Aemond. What is your business here? -The king summoned me.
你不是御前会议的一员
You do not have a seat at this council.
伊蒙德是我最近的血亲 也是我们 最优秀的战士 我欢迎他来
Aemond is my closest blood and our best sword. I welcome him.
通往君临的道路穿越了河间地
Path to King's Landing is through the Riverlands.
我们必须在那里找个落脚点 赫伦堡
We must establish a toehold there, at Harrenhal.
河间地领主们要么效忠于我
The Riverlords will either declare for me
要么同时面对瓦格哈尔和阳炎
or they will meet Vhagar and Sunfyre together.
其实我们也可以烧掉封锁舰队
And we can burn the blockade while we're at it.
雷妮拉也有龙
Rhaenyra has dragons as well.
我的更大 -如果我们放龙参战
Mine are bigger. - If we lose the dragons to war,
一切便无法挽回 我们必须谨慎行事
there'll be no calling them back. We must proceed cautiously. No.
又肥又老的徒利公爵要么升起 我的旗帜 要么等着被烧成灰
Fat, old Lord Tully will either raise my banner or see his burn.
我们应该飞去奔流城
We should fly to Riverrun.
您是国王 陛下 不该以身犯险
You are the king, Your Grace. You must not put yourself at risk.
而瓦格哈尔得留在这
And Vhagar is needed here to deter Rhaenyra from attacking
防止雷妮拉突袭这里 为子复仇
in retribution for the death of her son.
韦赛里斯国王去世后数小时内 所犯下的错误已经无法挽回
Errors were made in the hours following King Viserys's death.
我们不能一错再错
We mustn't compound them.
您已经展现了自己的强硬 国王陛下
You've already demonstrated your might, Your Grace.
我们现在最好保持耐心和克制
We must now favor patience and restraint.
我每小时都会派出渡鸦
I send ravens by the hour.
很快会有更多的家族 向您效忠
Many and more houses will declare for you in time.
历史和先例会为您撑腰
History and precedent will come to your side.
早上好 陛下 -早上好 拉里斯大人
Good morrow, Your Grace. -Good morrow, Lord Larys.
我到了有一会儿 想在御前会议开始前和您说几句
I had come earlier to have a word before the small council convened
但您的侍女说您身体不适
but your handmaiden said that you were indisposed.
你想谈什么
What is it you wish to discuss?
我已经问完了城♥堡♥里的所有下人
I have completed questioning the whole of the castle staff.
他们说了许多相当有趣的细节
They produced rather interesting details
最满意的是 我已经找到 那些背叛我们的人了
but I am satisfied I have exposed all who betrayed our trust.
那又怎么样
And what of them?
他们已不再享受咱们的空气
They no longer breathe our air.
我个人亲自帮您挑选了新的侍从
I have chosen your new staff personally.
就…给我吧
Give me that.
陛下
Your Grace?
退下吧
Just leave me.
都 都退下吧
Just leave me.
那是龙翼
It's a dragon wing!
是翅膀
It's a wing.
龙
Dragon!
伊耿国王万岁
All hail King Aegon!
宽宏大量的伊耿二世
"Aegon the Magnanimous" Second of His Name
安达尔人 洛伊拿人和先民的国王
King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men
七国统治者暨全境守护者
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.
伊耿国王万岁
Hail King Aegon!
宽宏大量的
"The Magnanimous"?
陛下
Your Grace.
让我们来看看第一个请♥愿♥ 我亲爱的首相大人
Let's have the first petition, my good Lord Hand.
早上好 陛下
Good morrow, my... Your Grace.
没关系 你没必要紧张
It's alright. There's no reason to be nervous.
你叫什么
What's your name?
杰拉德 陛下
Gr... Jerard, Your Grace.
早上好 杰拉德
Good morrow, Jerard.
你需要你的国王为你做什么
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表