剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
我有时觉得这才有点意思
I have, on occasion, found that to be quite enjoyable.
那先让我们信任他吧
Let us take him at his word.
如果他能拿下赫伦堡 这些都能被原谅
If he can take Harrenhal, all may well be forgiven.
与此同时 我留在这
In the meantime, I am here.
还有梅丽亚斯
And Meleys.
我们不会让女王的地位动摇
We will not let the queen falter.
梅莎丽亚夫人来了 陛下
The lady Mysaria, Your Grace.
你知道昨天在君临发生的事吗
You're aware of yesterday's events in King's Landing?
我知道
I am.
告诉我你在整件事里扮演了什么角色
Tell me what part you played in their unfolding.
我和此事无关
I had nothing to do with it.
我知道你和那帮篡夺者有联♥系♥
I know you are entwined with the usurpers
他们篡位之时得到过你的帮助
that you aided them in denying me my birthright.
我从一桩无法避免的事中获利 现在我后悔了
I took profits from an inevitability. I regret it now.
你当然后悔了
I'm sure you do.
你是谁
Who are you?
一介囚徒
A prisoner.
我给了戴蒙两个名字
I gave Daemon two names.
我就做了这么多 我也不想这么做
That is the extent of it. And I did not wish to do that much.
他说这是我重获自♥由♥的价码
He said it was the price of my freedom.
他说的不一样吗
Does he say otherwise?
他走了
He is gone.
要走多久
For how long?
一周 或永远 我不知道
A week, or forever. I do not know.
他确实会这么做
He does do that,
不是吗
doesn't he?
你现在想起我了
You remember me now.
他说他要娶你
He said he would marry you.
他说你怀了他的孩子 -不是所有人都觉得这很好笑
He said you carried his child. - Not everyone found the jest funny.
而今看来他故技重施 许下承诺…
And now it seems he's done it again, made a promise and then slipped away.
溜之大吉 -你拿红堡的秘密当情报做交易
You trade in the secrets of the Red Keep.
你的网不知不觉遍布君临 如今…
Your web runs unseen through King's Landing.
我的敌人积蓄力量 反咬一口…
And now, when my enemy coils himself to strike at me...
我现在什么都做不了 只能请您遵守您丈夫的诺言
I can do nothing now but ask you to honor your husband's words.
放你走对我可没有任何好处
It would not serve me to set you free.
最好的情况是我白白损失一份资产
At best, I lose an asset to my cause.
最坏则是你用更阴损的法子背叛我
At worst, you betray me in some foul way.
我对背叛您没兴趣 陛下
I have no interest in betraying you, Your Grace.
你嘴上是这么说
So you say.
我被带到维斯特洛时两手空空
I was brought to Westeros with nothing.
我辛勤侍奉 我偷窃
I toiled in service, I stole.
我用身体去换钱和面包
I sold my own body for coin or bread.
此外 我认真聆听
And I listened.
收集秘密
I collected confidences.
我让自己成为了 对权力人士有价值的人
I made myself valuable to powerful men.
渐渐地 我开始养活自己
Bit by bit, I earned my living.
一间屋子 一栋房♥子
A house, a household,
一个家
a home.
然后他们把它付之一炬
Then they set it all aflame.
谁干的 -海塔尔家族 我猜
Who did? - The Hightowers, I can only assume.
首相不喜欢我有自己的锋芒
The Hand did not like it when I showed my teeth.
但我为此感激他
But I thank him for it.
一直以来 我都把成为 重要之人当做目标
For too long, I made it my aim to be of consequence.
但现在我明白了小孩子才那么想
But now, I see that was the wish of a child.
戴蒙…
Daemon.
奥托海塔尔…
Otto Hightower.
都一样
Makes no difference.
他们永远不会接受我
They will never accept me.
我还不如继续当个妓♥女♥
I might as well have remained a whore.
你怎么落下那条伤疤的
How did you get that scar?
哦不
Oh no.
我的儿
My son.
他们是谁 -捕鼠人
Who are they? - Ratcatchers.
国王雇的
In the king's employ.
他们做什么了
What'd they do?
你都干了些什么
What have you done?
那些捕鼠人
The ratcatchers!
我把他们吊死了
I had them hanged.
那个杀了我儿的虫豸 承认有个同伙
The maggot who took my son confessed to an accomplice.
但他说不出具体是谁
He could not say for certain which man it was, so.
所以… -蠢货
Idiot! - Beware how you speak
注意您对国王说话的语气 大人
to your king, my lord.
国王是我外孙 我外孙是个白♥痴♥
The king is my grandson and my grandson is a fool!
他比白♥痴♥还差劲 他杀了无辜之人
He's worse than a fool! He's murdered innocent men!
和一个凶手
And one guilty one.
还把他们吊在城墙上示众
And hanged them from the walls of the city for all to see!
密谋背叛国王之人 我会让他们百倍偿还
Plot against the king, and I will pay it back a hundred times...
他们是父亲 是兄弟 是儿子
They are fathers and brothers and sons!
他们的妻子和孩子现在聚集在大门口
And their wives and children gather now at our gates to weep
哭着诅咒你
and curse your name!
我们是用你孩子的鲜血 才换来他们的认可
With your child's blood, we bought their approval.
还有你母亲的眼泪
With your mother's tears,
我们牺牲甚巨才换来的一点回报
we made a bitter sacrifice against the deprivations to come.
全砸你手里了
And you've thrown it away.
亏我还为你做了这么多
After all I've done for you.
如此轻率
Thoughtless,
如此软弱
feckless...
如此任性
self-indulgent.
至少我做了什么
At least I did something.
我还没对伤害王室的人 有所回应呢 我该如何
I have not answered injury to the crown with, what?
痛哭吗 巴结那些渔妇
Wailing and currying favor with the fishwives?
我才不要被人当成懦夫 -此时此刻
I will not be thought weak. - Even now,
雷妮拉的兽行已经传遍王国
news of Rhaenyra's monstrous crime spreads through the realm.
大家族都在动摇 他们别无选择 只能站在咱们这边
The great houses falter. They cannot but come to our side.
我想撒的是血 不是墨
I wish to spill blood, not ink!
我们必须行动
We must act.
克里斯顿科尔爵士就有所作为
Ser Criston Cole has acted.
那么…
And
克里斯顿科尔爵士做了什么
what has Ser Criston Cole done?
他派亚历克爵士去刺杀雷妮拉
He has sent Ser Arryk to slay Rhaenyra.
一个人
Alone?
他要装成他的孪生兄弟 多聪明
He's pretending to be his own twin. Brilliant.
七神保佑
Gods help us all.
是时候让贱♥货♥女王付出代价了
It's time the bitch queen paid a price.
而你没和我商量就同意了这场闹剧
And you acceded to this prank
也没问御前会议
without consulting me or the council?
好谋无断 何其草率
Instead of judgment, you display impetuousness
无异于在敌人的面前自贬身价
and diminish us in the eyes of our enemy!
臭棋一步 丢人现眼…
Ill-considered, trifling!
你就没想过你父亲会怎么做
Do you never think of your father?
换做是他…
His...
他会忍♥耐 他会审慎 他会…
forbearance, his... judiciousness, his...
起码做得体面
his dignity.
去他妈的体面
Fuck dignity!
我要复仇
I want revenge.
我父亲已经死了
My father is dead.
是啊
He is.
真是江河日下
And we are the poorer for it.
他还真没看错你
He was right about you.
他让我为王
He made me king.
你真是这么想的
Is that what you think?
摘下你的徽章 奥托爵士
Remove your badge, Ser Otto.
你是我父亲的首相…
You were my father's Hand.
不是我的
Not mine.
摘下来
Take it off.
你没这个胆
You wouldn't dare.
我还真有
I have dared
这么做真是太爽了
and I find it stimulating.
狗崽子
Insolent pup.
你自以为聪明绝顶 但若无一位强力首相辅佐在旁…
You think yourself clever but without a strong Hand at your side...
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表