剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
龙 之 家 族
第二季第一集
责任即牺牲
Duty is sacrifice.
在其面前 万事隐褪
It eclipses all things,
血脉亦然
even blood.
追求荣誉必须付出代价
All men of honor must pay its price.
北境肩负七国重任…
The North owes a great duty to the Seven Kingdoms.
一个比任何誓言都要古老的责任
One older than any oath.
自先民时起
Since the days of the First Men,
我们就是抵御寒冷和黑暗的卫士
we have stood as guardians against the cold and the dark.
自古以来
Through its long tradition
守夜人以末路之人补充军力
the Night's Watch cultivated its strength from doomed men
这些人除了性命 一无所有 而我的祖先托伦史塔克
who had their life as their only possession. But my ancestor, Torrhen Stark
在某个凛冬来临时 新设一项传统
began a tradition by making an offering at the onset of winter...
全北境的男人十里抽一 被抽中者加入守夜人军团
one in ten men from our household was to be chosen to fortify the Watch.
这不是惩罚
This is not a sentence
而是荣誉
but an honor.
所有忠于北境的人 都负起了这个责任
A duty embraced by all who serve the North.
我的血亲也不例外
Even by mine own kin.
北境必须枕戈待旦
The North must stand ready.
凛冬将至
Winter is coming.
将至
Coming?
那这些从天而降 冰冷刺骨的东西是什么
What is this then that falls from the skies and shivers my bones?
这只是夏末之雪 王子殿下
This is only a late summer snow, my prince.
到了冬天 大雪会覆盖您目之所及
In winter, it will cover all you see
所有对温暖的回忆也随之不见
and all memories of warmth will be forgotten.
让我高兴的是 一个多世纪以前
It pleases me to think that over a century ago
我们的祖辈正是在此缔约
our ancestors treated in this very place.
征服者伊耿和北境之王
The Conqueror and the King in the North.
您 还算仁慈 起码没用龙来威胁我
You, at least, had the mercy not to threaten me with your dragon.
王子殿下
My prince.
大人 -大人
My lord. - My lord.
大人
M'lord.
想必伟大的托伦史塔克 绝不轻易屈膝
Surely, the great Torrhen Stark would've sooner died than bent the knee.
除非他坚信征服者能统一七大王国
Unless he believed the Conqueror could bring unity to the Seven Kingdoms.
这点您说对了 -如今统一受到威胁
You are right in that. -That unity is now threatened.
王国很快将四分五裂…
The realm will soon tear itself apart
因为人们已经忘记对韦赛里斯国王 和他合法继承人许下的誓言
if men do not remember the oath sworn to King Viserys and to his rightful heir.
史塔克家族不会忘记誓言 王子殿下
Starks do not forget their oaths, my prince.
但您务必理解 我得同时目及南北
But you must know that my gaze is forever torn between north and south.
在冬天 我对绝境长城的责任
In winter, my duty to the Wall is even more dire
远胜对君临的责任
than the one I owe to King's Landing.
我的人无法离开这里
I need my men here.
当你的人在抵御野人和凛冬
Whilst your men guard against wildlings and weather
海塔尔家族正计划篡夺王位呢
the Hightowers plan to usurp the throne.
如果我母亲要捍卫她的权利 她需要一支军队来维系王国的统一
If my mother is to defend her claim to hold the realm united she needs an army.
大战在即 整个王国都无法置身事外 大人
War is coming to the whole of the realm, my lord.
没有北境的支持 我们无力赴战
We cannot wage it without the support of the North.
我父亲曾带杰赫里斯国王 和亚莉珊王后来看绝境长城
My father brought King Jaehaerys and Queen Alysanne to see the Wall.
先王陛下就站在这儿
His Grace stood at this very outlook
眼看着他们的巨龙
and watched as their dragons
作为世上最强大的生物 却拒绝飞越这里
the greatest power in the world, refused to cross it.
你认为我的祖先们 建造这座七百尺高的冰墙
Do you think my ancestors built a 700-foot wall of ice
只是为了抵御风雪和野人吗
to keep out snow and savages?
那它在抵御什么
What does it keep out?
死亡
Death.
我手下有数千老手经历过数多寒冬
I have thousands of graybeards who've already seen too many winters.
他们久经历练
They are well-honed.
他们老了
So they're old?
他们可以马上动身
I can ready them to march at once.
若你这些老手还能打仗 女王愿意接受他们
If your graybeards can fight, the queen will have them.
当然 他们会舍身奋战
They will fight hard.
像每个北境人一样
Like Northerners.
大人
My lord?
来了只渡鸦 龙石岛急报
A raven's arrived. Urgent news from Dragonstone.
干得漂亮 梅丽亚斯
Good, Meleys.
再骑上你的龙
Take your mount again.
我们出去一下
We're flying out.
我一个人在一百多里的海面上 无休止地巡逻
I alone patrol over a hundred miles of open sea endlessly,
确保封锁线
to hold the blockade.
梅丽亚斯必须好好吃一顿 歇一歇 我也是
Meleys must gorge and rest, as must I.
我们去君临 -去干什么
We're going to King's Landing. - To what end?
杀掉瓦格哈尔
Killing Vhagar.
我一个人对付不了那个老怪物…
I cannot face that hoary old bitch alone.
但如果我的龙和你的龙一起 我们可以杀掉瓦格哈尔和她的驭龙者
With my dragon and yours together, we can kill Vhagar and her rider.
以子偿子
Make it a son for a son.
这是女王的命令吗 -女王缺席了会议
Was this the queen's command? - The queen remains absent.
我本应该在赫伦堡接受归降
I should be at Harrenhal bending knees
如今却得待在这 帮她打仗
but I must instead remain here to wage her war.
为什么不简单点 等她回来
Or perhaps, more simply, to await her return.
她几天没出现 太久了 她扛不住了
She has been gone for days. Too long. She is exposed.
她只是在悲伤
She is grieving.
悲伤是母亲的事情 她还有女王的责任
The mother grieves as the queen shirks her duties.
当初渡鸦带来兰娜尔的死讯
It was a raven that brought me news of Laena's death.
我痛苦了好几周…
I existed for weeks in torment
拒绝相信这是真的
refusing to believe what I'd been told.
直到我亲眼看到了女儿的遗体
It was only when I saw my daughter's mortal remains
我才能开始哀悼她
that I could begin to mourn her.
渡鸦带给雷妮拉的 不过是她儿子死掉的消息
A raven has told Rhaenyra that her son is dead.
她需要确定真假 -她不该一个人去
She needs to know it for certain. -She was a fool to go alone.
如果撞上伊蒙德怎么办 -那伊蒙德就惨了
What if Aemond were to happen upon her? -Then I would pity Aemond.
女王选择回避很明智
The queen was wise to recuse herself.
她没有像其他人那样 为了复仇而变得冲动
She has not acted on the vengeful impulse that others might have.
如果你当时抓住机会有所作为…
If you'd have acted when you had the chance
伊耿一脉早就绝了…
Aegon's line would be extinguished.
而小路也会活着
And Luke would be alive.
跟我飞过去吧
Fly with me.
这是命令
It is a command.
你还不是国王
Would that you were the king.
大人 -大人
M'lord. - M'lord.
大人 -大人
M'lord. - M'lord.
大人 -大人
M'lord.
大人
M'lord.
大人
M'lord.
这船能从石阶列岛回来简直是个奇迹
It's a marvel she was able to return from the Stepstones at all.
很难 但还是回来了
Barely done, but done.
今早又有七艘船出海加强封锁
Seven more ships put out to sea this morn' to fortify the blockade.
喉道水域辽阔 我们可能 没有足够的船只
The Gullet is vast and we're not like to have the numbers
去覆盖整个海域
to cover all that open water.
我必须让我的船回到大海 来主导这次行动
I must have my ship back at sea to lead the effort.
我敢打赌 得等好几周
It'll be many weeks yet, I'd wager.
我会问问我哥
But I'll have a word with my brother
看看造船厂能凑出多少支援
to see what reinforcements the shipwrights can muster.
铁匠早些时候送来的
The smithy delivered this earlier.
大人
M'lord?
这是我为路斯里斯王子定做的
I had this commissioned for Prince Lucerys.
很抱歉听到您继承人去世的消息
I was very sorry to hear about your heir's death.
那是何等不耻的暴行
'Twas the blackest of treacheries.
抱歉 大人
Pardon, m'lord,
如果可以的话 我还有很多事情要做
if it'll please you, much to do.
他们说是你把我从海里拖上来的
They tell me that you are the one that dragged my body out of the sea.
这是我该做的
It was only my duty.
我欠你一份人情 埃林
I am indebted to you, Alyn.
兄弟们 注意 -站好了
To attention, men! - On your feet!
注意你们的位置 -各就各位
Hurry up! - Mind your posts!
集中精神 兄弟们
Keep your focus, men!
龙来了 -龙来了
Dragon! - Dragon!
装好蝎弩 -装好蝎弩
Arm the scorpion! -Arm the scorpion!
从东南方向靠近
Approaching from the southeast!
蝎弩转向
Get around!
蝎弩准备 -预备
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表