剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
达克林家和坦格利安家族 曾有姻亲
that the Darklyns and the Targaryens had some common blood.
我查阅了历史 是真的
I looked into the history, and indeed it is true.
你祖母的祖母艾瑞安娜 曾是坦格利安家的一位公主
Your grandmother's grandmother, Aeriana, was born a Targaryen princess.
洛伦特 马尔布兰
雷妮拉的御林铁卫
格拉底斯
雷妮拉的大学士
于是我就在想... 这可行吗?
And I have been thinking, could it be possible?
这样的事甚至连想想...
To even consider such a thing.
我必须要声明 陛下 此种冒进蕴含的风险...
I must protest, Your Grace, the risk involved in such a venture...
我只是一介凡人
I am but a man.
但巨龙是神
The dragons are gods.
陛下赐予我的 远超我所应得
Your Grace honors me beyond what I deserve.
你明白其中的风险吗? 史蒂芬爵士
You understand your peril, Ser Steffon?
我不是逼你去做这件事
I do not compel you to do this.
此种尝试亦无先例
It has never been attempted before.
去征服一条龙 你必须要做好赴死的准备
To claim a dragon, you must also be prepared to die.
我很清楚其中的风险 我欣然接受
I well understand the risk and I accept it with gladness.
我曾发誓 要全力保护我的女王陛下
I swore to ward my queen with all my strength
愿意为她献出生命
and to give my blood for hers.
这是我的誓言 陛下
That is my oath, Your Grace.
这样的话 或许诸神会眷顾我们
Then perhaps the gods will favor us.
戴蒙 坦格利安
雷妮拉的叔叔和丈夫
哥哥
Brother?
你说过吗?
Did you say it?
一日王储
"The Heir for a Day."
你真说过吗?
Did you say it?
你不可能还在为这事生气
You can't possibly still be angry about this.
我的家刚毁了
My family was just destroyed.
你本该陪着我
You should've been at my side.
但你没有 你选择庆祝自己的崛起
But instead you chose to celebrate your own rise.
还嘲笑我
Laughing at me.
与妓♥女♥和马屁精一起嘲笑我
Laughing with the whores and lickspittles.
不
No.
你在御前会议没有朋友 只有我
You have no allies at court but me.
我一向都替你说话
I have only ever defended you.
我给你的一切 而今你又砸我脸上
And everything I've given you, you've thrown back in my face!
我决定... - 不要
I have decided... - Don't.
立一个新的继承人
...to name a new heir.
你要立刻回到符石城和你夫人身边
You are to return to Runestone and your lady wife at once
就这样做 不得有怨言 这是你国王的命令
and you are to do so without quarrel, by order of your king.
不
No!
开门
Open the door!
快打开门
Open the door!
快开门 求求了
Open the door. Please.
求求了
Please.
求求了
Please.
西蒙 斯壮
拉里斯的叔祖 赫伦堡代理城主
需要搭把手么 陛下
May I be of assistance, Your Grace?
你们在搞什么鬼
What are you playing at, old man?
我确实担心您是否睡得好
I do wonder, Your Grace, if you're getting enough sleep.
这古老的地方... - 你在嘲笑我吗?
This old place... - Are you mocking me?
没有 - 坐下
No. - Sit!
或许你就是扰我安宁的罪魁祸首
Or are you perhaps the culprit who has been tampering with my peace?
白天是友 晚上为敌
A friend by day and a foe by night.
图什么呢? - 为了搞我 可能
To what end? - To mine, perhaps.
可能你讨厌我在这
Perhaps you resent my being here.
还有可能...
Perhaps...
你是海塔尔家那群混♥蛋♥的卧底
you are an agent of the Hightower rabble.
或者你还勾结你那跛脚侄子
Or are you still in league with your club-footed nephew?
还是勾结雷妮拉本人 - 我向您保证...
Or is it Rhaenyra herself?! - I assure you...
我向您保证 陛下
I assure you, Your Grace.
无论你在玩什么花样 斯壮...
Whatever your game is, Strong,
我告诉你...
I assure you
你的国王非常警惕 - 好的 陛下
your king is on his guard. - Yes, Your Grace.
别盯着我了
And stop watching me.
科拉克休
“血虫” 戴蒙的龙
亚丽 河文
斯壮家族的女仆
你不跟我告个别吗?
You weren't going to bid me farewell?
我有点不对劲
There's something wrong with me.
有人给我下毒
Someone poisoned me.
食物 红酒 或是这里沼泽的瘴气 或是...
The food, the wine. Or else it's this swamp air, or...
黑心赫伦的鬼魂在焚王塔上 发下的诅咒
The ghost of Harren the Black moaning his curses from Kingspyre Tower.
胡说八道 全是胡说八道
Drivel! All of it!
鬼魂 诅咒 被诅咒的鱼梁木床
The ghosts, the curses, the blasted weirwood bed!
我受够了 - 是的 这就是你的法子 不是吗?
I'm done with it! - Ah, yes. It is your way, is it not?
一有事让你不悦 你就溜之大吉
When something does not please you, you run.
龙石岛 石阶列岛 潘托斯 赫伦堡...
Dragonstone, the Stepstones, Pentos, Harrenhal.
我每次醒来都不知道自己在哪
I awake and I do not know where I've been.
这世上有远比你我 远比现存记忆 更古老的东西
There are older things in this world than you or I, or living memory.
你不是什么棋手... 而是棋盘上的一枚棋子
You are not the player, but a piece on the board.
我也一样
As am I, for that matter.
我不像你
I'm not like you.
在某些方面 不像
In some ways, no.
你当局者迷 有股愤怒蒙蔽了你
You struggle to see there's an anger that blinds you.
她从来都不想要
She never even wanted it.
那顶王冠 她想扔就扔
The crown. She spared it no thought.
这可能就是你哥哥 把王位传给她的原因
Well, that's perhaps why your brother gave the crown to her.
夫唯不争 故天下莫能与之争
Perhaps those who strive for it are the least suited to wear it.
别给我说教
Don't lecture me!
韦赛里斯也从没想戴上它 如果你还记得
Viserys never wanted it himself, if you recall.
王冠到他手上 他只能尽力
It came to him, and he did his best.
那并不是赢家的战利品 而是肩上的重担
It's not a prize to be won, but a burden to bear.
如果你在河间地领主方面有什么建议
If you have any counsel for dealing with the Riverlords,
我洗耳恭听
I'd be glad of it.
戴蒙坦格利安在求助
Daemon Targaryen asking for help?
是寻求建议
Counsel.
徒利家族并非河间地最大的家族
House Tully is not the largest house in the Riverlands,
也不最富有 但却是最可靠的
nor is it the richest, but it is the most stable.
徒利家的智慧让河间地的大家族们 守规矩守了几个世纪
The Tullys' wisdom has kept the river houses in line for centuries.
若不是封君在 他们会相互残杀到 只剩最后一人
They would kill each other to the last man if it were not for their liege lord.
那老糊涂对我们毫无用处
That dotard is of no use to us.
但葛拉佛徒利是河间地总督
But Grover Tully is their Lord Paramount.
如果没有他 他们永远不会 团结一心
Without him, they will never raise their banners as one.
河间地人是泥巴做的
Rivermen are made of mud.
他们宁可死在里面 也不愿意向对方让步
They would rather die stuck in it than yield one inch to one another.
那我无能为力了
Then I can do nothing.
你
You...
你不行
no.
我需要帮助 亚丽
I need help, Alys.
现在先什么都别做
Do nothing now.
三天后 风向会变
In three days' time, the winds will shift.
吞吐火焰 驾驭双翼
♪ rakari pykiros, Tīkummo jemiros.
双头并立 向三而歌♥
♪ Yn lantyz bartossa, Saelot vāedis.
由我之声 烈火言语
♪ Hen ñuhā elēnī: Perzyssy vestretis,
血之魔法 牺牲已偿
♪ Se gēlȳn irūdaks, Ānogrose.
海烟
曾经是兰尼诺的龙
慢点 慢点
冷静
七神在上
Gods.
听话
海烟...
Seasmoke...
服从
Dohaeras.
冷静 海烟
冷静
服从
不要表现出恐惧
Do not show fear.
服从
Rybas!
服从我
我可以做到
I've done it.
听话 海烟
不
No.
母亲
Mother!
升 升 升
Up, up, up!
亚当
潮头岛的船匠 埃林的哥哥
埃林
Alyn!
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表