剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
无论怎样 我都失去他了
In either case, I have lost him
科拉克休还跟着他
and Caraxes with him.
雷妮丝和她的龙都死了
Rhaenys and her dragon are dead.
我有叙拉克斯和两个幼兽
I have Syrax and two young beasts.
单凭我们拿不下瓦格哈尔
We cannot take on Vhagar alone.
我还没有军队
And I have no army.
您有瓦列利安舰队 和船上的勇士们
You have the Velaryon fleet and the men who fight in it.
这还不够
It's not enough.
就算我们有了优势
And even if we somehow prevailed
连我儿子都质疑我 我又该如何统治七国
how will I rule a kingdom when my own son doubts me?
您有我
You have me.
非常感谢 真的
You have my thanks. Truly.
是我父亲
It was my father.
我还小时
I was still a child.
他用我取乐
He had his pleasure with me.
几个月后
And when, after many months of this,
显然 他的种子生根发芽...
it became evident that his seed had taken root.
我这里还有道疤
There is a scar here as well.
我无法怀上孩子
I cannot bear children.
他让我自生自灭
He left me for dead
但我活了下来
but I lived.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我对自己发誓 不再相信任何人
Swore to myself I would never trust another.
我依旧坚守这个誓言
And that oath has stood me well.
这个世界冰冷又残酷 很少有人始终如一
This world is cold and cruel, and there are few in it who are steadfast.
我觉得你是
You, I think, are steadfast.
你把我当千里马 甚至平等相待
You have seen me as worthy, as an equal, even.
士为知己者死
Because of that, I will serve you.
我相信您注定成王
I believe you are meant to be queen.
很抱歉 陛下
Begging your pardon, Your Grace.
洛伦特 马尔布兰
雷妮拉的御林铁卫
有人看见巨龙海烟在香料镇上空飞翔
The dragon Seasmoke has been sighted flying over Spicetown.
是的 他会这样
Yes, he does that.
据我们所知
From what we have heard,
他有骑手
he has a rider.
谁 - 从地面无法知晓
Who? - Impossible to tell from the ground.
绿党的人? - 我不知道还能是谁
The Greens? - I don't know who else it could be.
要召集御前会议吗?
Shall I summon your counsel?
母亲
Mother!
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表