剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
I fly to meet Ser Criston.
那在您离开前 提一个小小的无理要求 陛下
Small imposition before you depart then, Your Grace.
街头巷尾 低语着诸多版本的流言
There are diverse rumors whispered on the streets of your city.
有的说国王派出军队参战
One such is that Your Grace sends his forces to battle
凭借着勇气和智慧于空中指挥
and, in his courage and wisdom, flies with them.
有的说国王被他的顾问们操纵
Another is that His Grace was outwitted by his counselors
飞往战场同克里斯顿爵士一起作战
and persuaded to fly to war with Ser Criston
这样阿莉森太后便能趁他不在 统治王国…
so that Queen Alicent may reign in his absence
并得伊蒙德王子襄助
with Prince Aemond at her side.
自然是无稽之谈
Absurd, of course.
谁在传播这些谎言
Who spreads these lies?
这无关紧要
It matters little.
流言会长脚
Tales take on a life of their own
如疯长野草
like weeds.
除非有管教
Unless they are tended.
那就去管教
Well, tend to them then.
拉里斯大人
Lord Larys.
我父亲总说情报总管没用
My father always said he had no use for a master of whisperers.
但我觉得 得要一位
And yet I find myself wanting for one.
你的才华和能力正合适
I should be glad of your talents.
您过誉了 陛下
You honor me, Your Grace.
还要我们护送您去龙穴吗 陛下
Shall we escort you to the Dragonpit, Your Grace?
我想了想 还是改日再飞
I think, mayhaps, I should fly another day.
深思熟虑后 这确是明智之举
Yeah, it does seem wise on reflection.
您可以与我们出行 国王陛下
You could come out with us, my King.
马丁爵士有个想拉上♥床♥的新侍从
Ser Martyn has a new squire that wants bedding in.
他还从来没上过女人
He's never fucked a woman.
但你现在宣誓守身了
But you are sworn to chastity now.
当然了 陛下
Of course, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
Yes, Your Grace.
啊 好吧 -他在这呢
All right! Hey!
不 别告诉我你要走了 我才刚到
No... don't tell me you're going. I'm not going yet. I've only just got here.
你不该出现在这 别怕 我不会告诉她
I'm not done yet. - I won't tell her.
他在这呢
There he is!
你来得这么…我给你找个好的
I've got a good one for you.
乌尔夫 乌尔夫 来 孩子 来 -大家好啊
Ulf, Ulf, come on, son!
结果发现那是她姐妹 没人告诉我
It turns out, it was her sister. Probably should've told me.
你好…我会连本带利还给你 别着急
I know... Take that one. You'll get your pound of flesh, don't worry.
找地方坐吧 朋友
Sit yourself down, mate.
我一直在和这人聊你
I've been tellin' this fella all about you.
哦伙计们 我今天快累死了 -是吗
Oh, lads. I've had quite a day of it. - Yeah?
我不确定我还有力气说话
Not sure I'm much for talkin'.
不过你懂的 也许喝上两杯就好了
Although, you know, a wet whistle works wonders.
这里 宝贝 给我们拿一壶酒行吗
Come on, Ulf, give us a flagon over there, yeah?
拿走 亲爱的 一块是酒钱 一块你自己拿走 这个好姑娘
Here, my darling, one for the flagon, one for yourself. There's a good girl, eh?
有些人真是没什么幽默
No sense of fun, some of 'em.
给你 多恩来的人
For you, man of Dorne.
多恩人 是吗
Dornish, are ya?
我是
Yes, I am.
维斯特洛大♥陆♥上 我家族从未搞定的地方
The part of Westeros my house never settled.
不过据说就连多恩人都会 为我祖父的离世哀悼 是真的吗
Although, it's said even Dorne mourned the passing of my grandsire. Is that so?
你祖父是谁
Who was your grandsire?
他们叫他和解者
They call him the Conciliator.
杰赫里斯国王
King Jaehaerys?
万分抱歉 请继续
Thousand apologies. Please, continue.
我不该告诉你这些
Look, I really shouldn't be telling you this.
可能会害我掉脑袋 -你是说你是坦格利安家的人
You'll cost me my head. - You are saying you're a Targaryen?
我是勇敢的贝尔隆的儿子
I'm the son of Baelon the Brave.
戴蒙亲王和已故韦赛里斯国王的 私生兄弟
Bastard brother to Prince Daemon and the late King Viserys.
唯一的女王雷妮拉坦格利安的叔叔
Uncle to the one true queen, Rhaenyra Targaryen.
真龙血脉在这些血管里流淌
The blood of the dragon runs through these veins.
是的 人们可能会因此砍了我的头
And, yes, men would take my head for it.
龙种得看好自己的脖子
A Dragonseed must watch his own neck
尤其是没有白袍守卫看护的时候
when he has no white-cloaked guardsmen to do it for him.
你看起来可不太像韦赛里斯国王
You do not look very much like King Viserys
也不像戴蒙亲王
or Prince Daemon.
你怎么知道他们长什么样 -他说的对 确实如此
How do you know what they look like? - He speaks truth, right enough.
但你能看出来
瞧他的头发
Look, you can tell by his hair.
因为我是他们的异母兄弟 你个蠢蛋
Yeah, 'cause I'm their half-brother, you fuckwit.
我告诉你谁没有银发
Yeah, I'll tell you who else doesn't have silver hair.
铁王座的合法继承人 我的侄子 杰卡里斯瓦列利安王子
The rightful heir to the Iron Throne, my nephew, Prince Jacaerys Velaryon.
你的另一个侄子来了
Here's your other nephew.
国王万岁 -国王万岁
All hail the King! - All hail the King!
请所有人喝一杯 国王请客
Drinks for all! At the pleasure of the crown!
国王请客
At the pleasure of the crown!
坐下 随便坐吧
Sit down. Sit yourself down.
坐下 -喝杯红酒 孩子
Sit! - Drink the wine, boy.
来啊 兄弟 -干了它 小猪崽子
Come on, then! - Drink up, little piggy!
年轻的侍从 -这是你的夜晚 你的
This night is for you. You!
多来点 快 多来点
More! Come on! More!
我有说… 我有说过我小时候就来过这吗
Did I... did I tell you I came here as a lad?
虽有些乏味 但却是个玩乐的好地方
It's... a little tame but a good a place as any to get it wet.
我恰好知道谁最适合带你破处 小子
I know just the tutor for you, my boy.
不行
No. - Oh, shit!
她值得三倍价钱
She's worth three times the price.
诸神慈悲
Oh, gods be good.
那是你 -她名字是…
That's you! - Her name is...
西尔维还是赛丽丝 总之差不多 差不多的名字
Sylvi, or Selyse or, I don't know, something like that.
凶猛的伊蒙德
Aemond, the fierce!
你跑这么远
You have come so far
还这么用情专一
and... and yet you still lie with your very first.
多么美好 多么甜蜜
What a fine, sweet thing.
你会像狗一样上她吗
Did you fuck her like a hound?
你看吧 我可没夸张
You see, I do not exaggerate.
这位夫人的本领如此之大 到现在我弟弟都还没换人
Such is the madam's prowess that even now my brother will not sample another.
不过你的侍从要倒霉了
Hard luck for your squire, though.
你看到了吧 她…她现在挺忙的
As you can see, she... she's now very much occupied.
你的侍从可以来了
Your squire is welcome to her.
一个婊♥子♥有什么好稀罕的
One whore is as good as another.
雷妮拉 我写信…
加尔温爵士
Ser Gwayne!
停下
Halt!
加尔温爵士 我们的部队 在后面扎营了
Ser Gwayne, our company is camped back yonder.
在又冷又硬的地上扎营
On the cold, hard ground.
所以我们才要去公牛旅店
Which is why we make for the Bull
一个久负盛名的酒馆 就在罗斯比路上
a tavern with an excellent reputation on the Rosby Road
没记错的话 再走两里就到了
not two miles away, if memory serves.
我们行军是为了以国王的名义 先发制人
We march to make the first strike in the name of His Grace.
我向你保证 我的侄子不至于吝啬 我一夜安眠
I assure you, my nephew will not begrudge me a night of comfort.
科尔 放宽心
If it soothes your brow, Cole
我们一早就与你的部队汇合
we will rendezvous with your army at first light.
如果他们的酒够好的话 可能会稍微晚一点
Or, if their wine is good, perhaps a little after first light.
我们太暴露了 -什么
We're exposed. - What?
科尔
Cole?
快去树林里
Get to the trees!
表现不错 克里斯顿爵士
A good showing, Ser Criston.
我欠你一个人情
I am in your debt.
他们看到我们 会继续搜寻的
They know we're abroad. They'll be hunting.
我们必须在树下行军 靠夜色掩护 从今晚开始
And we must move under the trees and by cover of dark, starting tonight.
然后别他妈想着住旅店了
And no fucking inns.
克里斯顿科尔
Ser Criston Cole
和大概六个骑士 我敢肯定
with some half-dozen other knights, I'm sure of it.
可能是大军的前哨
Perhaps a scout party for a greater army.
渡鸦确认了 陛下
The ravens confirm it, Your Grace.
法林大人报告称一支大军 正在向东北方移♥动♥
Lord Farring has reported a larger force
冲罗斯比城去了
moving northeast towards Rosby.
你在那么高的地方 能确定是科尔吗
Could you be certain it was Cole from such a great height?
并没有多高 陛下
It was not such a great height, Your Grace.
您说不要交战 所以我没动手 确实如此
You said not to engage, so I didn't, exactly.
陛下
Your Grace,
我们应该赞扬贝妮拉小姐犀利的眼神
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表