剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
Harrenhal is my command.
理应由我来保证开支
I shall guarantee the payment myself.
起来 快起来
Up, up.
好吧 陛下
Very well, Your Grace.
你应该称我为“国王陛下”
You should address me as "my king."
但您是亲王
But you're the prince.
你会怎么称呼女王的丈夫?
What would you call the husband of the queen?
嗯 王... - 那就对了
Well, the king... - There it is, then.
...夫
...consort.
最后这部分似乎没什么必要 你觉得呢?
That last bit seems unnecessary, don't you think?
盔甲是由瓦雷利亚钢制成的
The armor was Valyrian steel
但陛下全身大面♥积♥严重烧伤
but His Grace suffered grievous burns over much of his body.
还有多处骨折
He has many broken bones.
我担心还有更多内伤 肉眼不可见的伤
I fear there are more injuries within, injuries we cannot see.
感谢您的辛苦付出 大学士
We are grateful for your works, Grand Maester.
他醒了吗? - 没有
Has he woken? - No.
我必须承认 我也不确定他能否醒来
I must admit, I'm not sure he will ever wake.
我已经尽我全部所能
I have plied my crafts to their fullest extents.
国王的命运现在掌握在七神手中
Our king's fate lies with the gods now.
国王不能在昏睡中统治国家
A king cannot rule in his sleep.
全国上下会注意到他的缺席
The realm will have noticed his absence.
让他们知晓他在鸦栖堡的丰功伟绩
Let them hear of his great deeds at Rook's Rest.
如今 我们必须任命一位摄政王来代他主政
But now we must name a regent to take his place
等待他康复
until he recovers
或是驾崩
or does not.
明智之举 太后陛下
A wise strategy, Your Grace.
摄政是对人♥民♥的保证 确保王权安稳无虞
A regency will assure the people of the stability of the crown.
陛下 你心中是否有人选可担此重任?
Did you have a candidate in mind, Your Grace?
我自己曾替我的夫君摄政
I myself served in this role for my husband.
我已做好充分准备 可以再次担当此任
I am well-prepared to do it again.
您在和平时期 完美地履行了这一职务 太后陛下
You played your part admirably in a time of peace, Your Grace,
但时移世易
but circumstances have changed.
这我差点忘了
And here I had forgotten.
国王不缺继承人
The king does not lack for heirs.
摄政的人选显然应该是国王的第一顺位继承人 伊蒙德亲王
The obvious choice is his immediate successor, Prince Aemond.
同意
Agreed.
伊蒙德太过年轻
Aemond is young.
他的鲁莽已经让我们付出了沉重的代价
And his lack of restraint has already cost us dearly.
想走上最保险的安定之路 必须靠经验
It is experience that offers the surest path to security.
阿莉森太后在她丈夫身染重病之时
Queen Alicent ably shouldered the duties of the realm
不负众望担起治国的重任
when her husband's health failed him.
经验确实可贵 没错 但太后是一届女流
Experience is valuable, yes, but the dowager queen is a woman.
我对统治国家或是在御前会议议政都不陌生
I am no stranger to rule or to sitting at this council.
伊蒙德是可畏的驭龙者
Aemond is a fearsome dragonrider.
他的能力最该在战场上施展
His skill is best employed in the field
但在这张桌前 我的经验更加有用
but my experience is needed here, at this table.
无意冒犯 太后陛下 但是
No offense was meant, Your Grace, but
但此时我们必须展现实力 - 拉里斯大人?
at a time when we must show strength. - Lord Larys?
我同意 陛下 必须得是伊蒙德亲王
I agree, Your Grace. It must be Prince Aemond.
面对雷妮拉的加冕
What would it say if, in response to Rhaenyra's crowning,
如果我们这边也推上去一个女人 那会引发什么反响呢?
we raised up a woman of our own?
但...
But...
但国王之手代表国王发声 克里斯顿爵士 你怎么说?
but the Hand speaks for the king's voice. Ser Criston, what say you?
伊蒙德是第一顺位继承人
Aemond is the next in line.
他是不二人选
It must be him.
那就这么定了
It's agreed then.
我们在河间地的情况怎么样?
What is our standing in the Riverlands?
徒利家族的封臣乱作一团 陛下
The banners of House Tully are in disarray, Your Grace.
就目前而言 戴蒙亲王几乎没有可能派出像样的军队
Prince Daemon has little hope of fielding an army of any size, for now.
我们最好给年轻的奥斯卡 徒利送去警告
We would do well to send word to young Oscar Tully.
他继承祖父的衣钵只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before he inherits his grandsire's mantle.
告诉我 斯壮大人 我怎么能相信你这样一位
Tell me, Lord Strong, how I can trust the counsel of a man
任由敌人采撷河间地的明珠之人的谏言呢?
who leaves the jewel of the Riverlands to be plucked by our enemy?
令兄的大军该去会会戴蒙
Your brother's host can meet Daemon.
他应该加快行军 趁着河间地一团乱麻的时候
He should quicken its pace and check the Rivermen
搞定他们
while their banners are in disarray.
我会向杰森公爵发去激励之语
I shall send Lord Jason encouragement.
还有什么? - 我们可能得把注意力
What else? - We might turn our attention
转向君临城的平民
to the smallfolk here in King's Landing.
他们已经受不了海蛇的封锁了
They have grown weary of the Sea Snake's blockade.
我们全都如此
So have we all.
许多人正在逃离这座城市 到处散布他们的恐惧和不安
Many are fleeing the city, spreading word of their fear and unrest.
那就关闭城门
Then let the gates be closed.
除非得到我们的允许 否则任何人不得离开或进入
No one is to leave or enter, save with our consent.
商人之类的
Merchants, so forth.
各自行事吧
Go to your tasks.
黎明时候我们再开会
We shall meet again at first light.
哦 找人把那些该死的捕鼠人都放下来
Oh, and someone cut down the fucking ratcatchers.
这座城市不再安全了
The city's safe no longer.
没有食物
There is no food.
邻居之间相互偷窃
Our neighbors are stealing from each other.
我们必须逃出去
We must get out.
你想让我们逃到哪里去?
And where would you have us go?
去北境? 还是南境?
North, maybe? South?
据我们所知 哪条路都躲不开龙的尖牙
For all we know, every road leads into the dragons' teeth.
就像他们推着游街的那条?
Like the one they carted through the streets?
你认为雷妮拉会甘心蒙受这样的奇耻大辱吗?
You think Rhaenyra will let such an affront go unchallenged?
我们应该去腾石镇
We should make for Tumbleton.
我的兄弟会为我们留出地方
My brother will have room.
你想让我变成乞丐吗?
You would have me turn beggar?
我们不已经是乞丐了吗?
Are we not beggars already?
你被迫建造的那些器械拿到钱了吗?
Have you been paid for those machines you were forced to build?
国王答应会付钱
The king has promised payment.
国王撒谎
The king has lied!
当然 你可以留下来
By all means,
等他兑现那些虚无的承诺 丈夫
stay and wait for his empty promises, husband.
有了那些 你就可以喂饱好几个饿死鬼了
With them, you can feed the mouths of ghosts.
猜到你会在这里
Presumed you'd be here.
忠诚地执行摄政亲王的命令
Seeing faithfully to the Prince Regent's commands.
伊蒙德是第一顺位继承人
Aemond is the next in line.
规矩就是这样的
It is the order of things.
你了解他
You know what he is,
也知道他到底怎么变成的现在这样
what he has somehow become.
你不如过去忠诚了吗?还是说你的忠诚就如飞蛾一般
Has your loyalty faded? Or does it flourish only at night
只在黑夜繁盛 一到日出就消失不见?
and flee the sunrise like a moth?
我在鸦栖堡见到的...
What I saw at Rook's Rest...
什么?你见到了什么?
What? What did you see?
士兵的盔甲被烧化了
Their armor melted.
人们四散奔逃 身上着着火
There were men walking. They were on fire.
我们既已把战争交予巨龙
We have given the war to the dragons.
就应该由一位驭龙者领导我们
A dragonrider should lead us.
那么正义呢?克制呢?还是说 现在我们只信奉力量?
And what of justice, of temperance? Or is strength now to be our only god?
所以你才把我排挤在外
So you cast me aside.
这难道不是放过你吗?
Have I not spared you?
我们现在亟需做的事非常可怕
What we must do now is terrible.
你能主持得了吗?
Will you preside over it?
你是这样的人吗 阿莉森? - 我没有求你放过我
Is this who you are, Alicent? - I did not ask to be spared.
我也没有允许你直呼我的名字
And I did not give you leave to speak my name.
停下
Halt!
后退
Stay back!
我们必须出去!
We've got to get out!
抓住他
Somebody get him!
后退 别动
Stay back! No!
守住 守住
Hold fast, hold fast!
后退 守住
Stay back! Hold!
后退
Back!
散开 散开
Disperse, disperse!
奉伊蒙德 坦格利安
By order of Aemond Targaryen,
摄政亲王和全境守护之令...
Prince Regent and Protector of the Realm...
伊蒙德? - 他是说国王吗?
Aemond? - Does he mean the king?
我不知道 - 你不能把我们困在这里
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表