剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表
很聪明
Clever.
弹琴和使剑一样熟练
As adept with his lute as he is with his sword.
我敢打赌 年轻姑娘都好这口
And a feature in the fancies of many a young lady, I'll wager.
他很善良
He's kind.
这很好
That's good.
善良是他哥哥们缺少的品质
Kindness is a quality I've found lacking in his brothers.
你把他送来当养子是对的
You did well to send him to ward.
红堡虽然看起来有种种优势
Yes, it seems the Red Keep, for all its privileges,
但或许并非培养年轻人的
may, in fact, be a less than salubrious environment
最佳地点
for the forming of young men.
是宫廷的问题还是母亲的问题?
Was it the court or was it their mother?
我想你已经尽力了
I'm sure you did your best.
我必须要去找克里斯顿爵士了
I must join Ser Criston.
祝我们好运 姐姐
Wish us luck, sister.
我会向战士祈祷你平安归来
I shall pray to the Warrior for your safe return.
再见
Farewell.
海伦娜 坦格利安
伊耿二世的妹妹和王后
陛下
Your Grace.
这只不叫了
This one stopped singing.
不奇怪吗?
Isn't that strange?
我觉得我们应该点一只蜡烛
I thought we might light a candle.
为伊耿...
For Aegon
和我们所有迷失的灵魂
and all our lost souls.
修夫
君临的铁匠
你从哪弄来的食物?
You, where'd you get that food?
雷妮拉的船 - 船?
Rhaenyra's ships. - Ships?
它们在半夜靠岸 带着女王的礼物
They came ashore in the middle of the night with gifts from the queen.
到现在了她还惦记着咱们
She thinks of us, even now!
给我
Give me that!
那是我的 - 给我
Give it to me!
给我躲开
Get out of the way!
陛下们 我们得离开了 马上
Your Graces, we must leave, now.
让王后和太后上车
Get the queens to the wheelhouse!
小心旁边
Mind your flanks. Protect your corners.
继续走 这边 陛下
Keep moving. This way, Your Grace.
是臭鱼太后
'Tis the Queen of Fishes!
继续走
Keep moving!
雷妮拉女王万岁
Long live Queen Rhaenyra!
快上马车 - 雷妮拉女王万岁
Get to the wheelhouse! - Long live Queen Rhaenyra!
海伦娜 - 陛下
Helaena! - Your Grace!
王后 - 放手
My queen! - Get off!
不 不
No! No!
收起你们的剑
Sheathe your swords!
收起你们的剑
Sheathe your swords!
后退
Back off
保护王后
You heard the queen!
收起你们的剑
Sheathe those swords!
不 不 不 - 退后
No! - Get back!
别挡路 - 退后
Out of my way! - Get back!
退后 - 走 海伦娜 快走
Get back! - Go, Helaena, go!
别挡路 别挡路
Out of my way! Out of my way!
快点
Estermont!
王后 太后 这里 进来
My Queens! This way, inside!
雷妮拉女王
Long live Queen Rhaenyra!
雷妮拉女王万岁
Long live Queen Rhaenyra!
如果有必要的话 可以去追他们
Run them down if you must.
驾 驾
Ride! Ride!
别喂了
No more.
大人 只要...大学士让我这么做的
My lord. Only the Grand Maester instructed me to.
接下来的一小时里 国王陛下会更想喝药
The king will be most eager for his draught, in an hour.
这药剂的确能帮您止痛 但也会让您的头脑迟钝
The drink takes the pain away, but it dulls your mind.
振作起来 陛下 您已经是个传奇了
Oh, take heart, Your Grace, you've already written yourself into legend.
您从龙焰中生还
You survived dragonfire.
但我想您将永远不再完整
But I'm afraid you will never be whole.
欧维尔已经用尽办法
Orwyle has exhausted his abilities.
他帮您包扎了腿...
He's bound your leg
但您将再也不能跑
but you will never run again.
您的大脑...
Your mind
是您仅剩的所有
is all that remains to you.
说这些话我很难过
I do not say that gladly.
我出生在赫伦堡的一座高塔里
I came screaming into the world
尖叫着来到这个世界
in the bowels of one of Harren's great towers.
我的肺很强壮 但我的脚变形严重...
My lungs were strong, but my foot so twisted that
我的父亲声称这是妖术...
my father named it sorcery.
认为家族里的一员对我下了...恶毒的咒语
Accusing a member of our household of casting maligned spells.
那么...
Well.
人们会同情你...
People will pity you
或是私下里 或是当着你的面
either behind your back or in your presence.
他们会盯着你...
And they will stare
看你 看着你的...
at you, at you...
或转开脸
or turn away.
他们还会轻视你
And they will underestimate you.
这会是你的优势
And this will be your advantage.
不 不
No, no.
您的弟弟代替了你
Your brother rules in your place now
意味着您的生命受到威胁
which means that your life is in danger.
但我想你心里明白
But I think you know that.
帮帮我
Help me.
哥哥
Brother.
戴蒙 她走了
Daemon, she's gone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你需要我
You needed me.
我来了
I'm here now.
我来了
I'm here now.
陛下
Your Grace.
奔流城传来悲伤的消息 国王陛下
Sorrowful news from Riverrun, my king.
葛拉佛大人去世了
Lord Grover is dead.
那个老家伙 - 是的
The old man. - Indeed.
年轻的奥斯卡徒利现在是河间地总督
Young Oscar Tully is now Lord Paramount of the Riverlands.
葛拉佛大人逝世了大家是什么反应
What was the manner of Lord Grover's passing?
他一直卧病在床 当然
Well, he'd been ill, of course.
奔流城的学士已然束手无策
Riverrun's maesters have been at their wits' end.
我们家的治疗师 亚丽河文 贡献了自己的拿手绝活
Our own healer, Alys Rivers, volunteered her renowned skills.
她尽力了 但是
She plied her craft but
已经无计可施了
there was naught more to be done.
嘿 看
Hey, look!
它看见咱们了
Get inside! Hurry!
您的旗帜从船上扛回城里
Your banners were carried from the ship into the city.
他们一直走到红堡大门口
They went as far as the gates of the Red Keep
才被赶走
before they were turned away.
希望如我们所想 这是对篡夺者的警告
It is, as we hoped, a warning to the usurpers
您的力量远大于他们所想
that you have strength beyond what they accredited.
我以为您会开心些
I thought you'd be pleased.
我不觉得我能赢
I do not think I can win this war.
我看您是累了
I think you are tired.
我自己的儿子质疑我的能力
My own son questions my capabilities.
他觉得我需要戴蒙支持我才行
He thinks I need Daemon at my side.
而戴蒙本人... - 他做的事都是为了自己
And Daemon himself. - He has ever done what suits Daemon.
他是我想成为的那种人
He was everything I wanted to be.
无忧无虑...充满危险
Carefree. And dangerous.
一个男人
A man.
而我是他想成为的人
And I was what he wanted.
被我父亲偏爱 做我父亲的继承人
Cherished by my father, and made my father's heir.
我们是一个整体的两半
We were halves of a whole.
但他从来没有平和过
He's never been at peace.
他希望占有我 但又不希望被我占有
He wished to possess me, but not to be possessed
眼睁睁看我最终获得了 他一直以为属于他的一切...
and to see me take hold, finally, of what he always believed to be his.
我怕他现在可能会做出什么
I fear what he may now do.
我怕他会与我为敌
I fear he may have turned against me.
玩消失才更像他的一贯作风
It is more his way to disappear.
剧集 | 龙之家族(2022) | 导航列表