Come on, pal! They're backing up here.
泰利
Terry?
泰利
Terry...
泰利
Terry!
使劲
Come on.
他在吗
Is he there?
你能看到他吗
Can you see him?
-他没事吧 -老泰 你还好吗
- Is he all right? - Tel, are you all right?
你怎么了
What's the matter? Hey?
老泰 你说话啊
Tel, talk to me.
他血糖有问题 应该是晕倒了
It's his blood sugar, he's going into a coma.
泰利 是不是你的糖尿病发作了
Terry, is it your diabetes? Hey?
-你需要我帮你打♥针♥吗 -他没法回答你
- Do you want me to inject it? - He can't talk.
你闭嘴
Oh, shut up!
你需要胰高血糖素笔 对吧
It's the gluca pen you need, isn't it,
你现在应该是低血糖
when you're low?
-你得把针头拧上 -我知道 我知道
- You know you have to screw the needle on? - I know! I know!
你要打胰高血糖素还是胰岛素啊
Right... Wait, is it gluca or insulin?
胰高血糖素还是胰岛素
The gluca stuff or insulin?
老泰 要打胰高血糖素 对吧
Tel, it's gluca, ain't it?
-你尽量快点吧 -好
- Hurry up, will you? - Yeah.
我确定要打胰高血糖素
I'm sure it's the glucose stuff.
我要打了 哥们
Here it comes, mate.
我要打了
Here it comes.
我打好了 哥们
There you go, mate.
你感觉好点了吧
It should make you feel better. Hey?
起来啊 老泰
Come on, Tel.
起来啊
Come on.
快起来 老泰 和我说...
Come on, Tel, talk...
我该做些什么
What can I do?
你没什么能做的了 已经打完针了
There's nothing you can do. You've given him it.
你只能
You just have to...
只能希望针打得及时 打得对
..you have to hope you did it on time and it was the right thing.
泰利
Terry...
你能看到我吗
Can you see me?
你这个丑混♥蛋♥
You ugly bastard.
我就说该打胰高血糖素
Gluca was right, wasn't it?
我跟他说过 准没错的
Yeah, I told him it was that.
看来没问题了 我们走吧
Yeah, here, I think that's it. We're out of here.
-好 -不行
- Right. - No.
我们才拿了一点点
We haven't even scratched the surface.
我们拿到的够多了
We've got enough.
我们最好尽快把他送回家
We'd better get him home.
好吧 没错
Yeah, OK.
好的
Right.
-你们拿到了多少 -几百万吧
- How much did you get? - Millions.
好好想想 肯尼 几百万
Think of that, Kenny, millions!
你就睡了一觉
For falling asleep.
胡说
Bollocks!
布莱恩还说永远不可能了
Brian said it could never be done.
你为什么非要提到他 我就不能开心一次吗
Why d'you have to mention him, when I was enjoying myself?
你还好吧 老泰
Are you all right, Tel?
我看上去很糟糕
Yeah, I look terrible.
但我感觉很棒
But I feel fantastic.
但我需要喝点东西
But I need a drink.
别
Er, don't.
你可不想喝这个
You don't want to drink that.
还是温的
Oh, it's still warm!
你这个脏小子
You dirty slag.
他到底来这里干什么
What's he doing in there?
不管他干什么 我就希望他快点
Whatever it is, I wish he'd fucking hurry up.
他出来了
Here he comes.
我不能放在房♥里
I can't have it in the house.
我老婆在楼上
My wife's upstairs.
什么
What?
-我以为她会住在她姐姐家 -所以呢
- I thought she was staying at her sister's. - So?
我不能藏在这里
I can't take bins in there.
她肯定想知道是怎么回事
She'll want to know what it's all about.
听着 你这个死胖子
Listen, you fat ponce...
你的工作就是在我们干完以后帮我们把货藏起来
..your job was to store all the gear for us after the job.
所以才给你整一份的钱
That is what you're getting paid for, a full fucking share.
我不能藏在这里 就是这样
Well, I can't take it in there, and that's that.
那你说我们该怎么办
So, what do you suggest we do with it?
你就不能带回家吗
Well, can't you take it home with you?
我不能
No, I can't!
原来说好不是这样的 这是你的责任
That was not the agreement. It's your responsibility!
好吧
Well...
我们包好藏在我的楼梯下 这样可以
We'll stash them bags under my stairs. I can do that.
那垃圾桶呢
What about the bins?
你家收垃圾的人什么时候来
When do your dustmen come?
什么
What?
你家收垃圾的人什么时候来
When do your dustmen come?
安静 你会吵醒她的
Quiet! You'll wake her up!
我们才不在乎
We don't give a monkeys.
-他们绝对会到周五才来吧 -是的
- And they definitely don't come till Friday? - Er, no.
-你为什么犹豫了 -因为是公共假日
- Why did you hesitate? - Because it's a bank holiday.
但他们已经来过了
But they've already been.
这是空的 他们周五来
They're empty. They come on Friday.
把东西都留在这里也太蠢了
This is fucking stupid, leaving them here.
-谁能可能搬走 拿走 -为什么谁都可能
- Anyone could move them, take them. - Well, why would anybody?
谁会想来偷垃圾
Who'd want to steal rubbish?
-然后我们明天回来集♥合♥ -她明天下午出去
- And we're back here tomorrow. - She's out tomorrow afternoon.
-去找她朋友 -我真欣慰
- Going round her mate's. - Oh, I'm so pleased!
这票子活全靠你
This whole job revolves around
老伴的精彩社交生活
your old lady's fuckin' social life.
我们完事了吗
Are we done here?
我累坏了
Cos I'm exhausted.
-明天见 -睡个好觉
- See you tomorrow. - Sleep tight.
继续睡
Again!
好吧
Right.
我走了
I'm off.
他走了 回他的小窝
There he goes, back to his hovel.
布莱恩说他住的几个地方真的是屎坑
Brian says some of those places he stays are real shitholes.
这样就没人能找到他
Just so no-one can find him.
老泰
Tel?
过不了多久
Pretty soon now...
他就会知道我们做了什么
..he's going to find out what we've done.
真想看看等他知道后的表情
I'd like to see his face when he does.
走吧
Come on.