本剧集基于2015年的复活节周末发生的哈顿花♥园♥大劫案
尽管对各方面都进行了调查
本案的很多细节仍是未解之谜
故本剧部分情节为编撰
部分角色和场景进行了艺术加工
周四
他今晚会在吗
Is he gonna be there tonight?
可能在
Probably.
我不知道
I dunno.
只要有他在 你回家时就是精疲力尽的
Whenever he's there, you always come home stressed out,
他让你很焦虑
where he's wound you up.
这对你不好
It's not good for you.
我不过是去喝一杯
I'm just going for a drink.
可能会在那边吃点东西 我也不知道
There might be something to eat, I dunno.
你不应该再出去喝酒的 爸
You shouldn't be going out drinking, any more, Dad,
看看你自己
look at you.
我还没死
I ain't dead yet.
真♥他♥妈♥要命
Frigging Jesus.
我不懂你为什么还和他们搀和在一起
I dunno know why you still knock about with him.
好了 咱们走
All right, let's go.
哈顿花♥园♥大劫案 第一集
你先坐后面去 我们到了再说
Just... get in the back until we get there.
-我是司机 -到后面去
- I'm a driver. - Get in the back.
我不会坐后面的
I ain't getting in the back.
你到后面坐 丹
You get in the back, Dan.
坐到后面去 你什么毛病啊
Get in the back, what's the matter?
我的腿不行 泰利
With my leg, Terry?
真要命
For God's sake!
该死的后座
Poxy back.
你个龟公 柯林斯
You're a ponce, Collins!
我们出发之前
Before we get going...
手♥机♥
Mobiles.
放这里
In 'ere.
我希望各位手♥机♥都关机了
I hope you've had 'em all switched off,
就像要求的那样
as per instructions.
能少听他抱怨一件了
One less thing for him to moan about.
我都没在用手♥机♥
I haven't been using it.
跟用不用无关
It don't matter.
如果手♥机♥开着 就能查到你去过哪
If it's been switched on, they can tell where you've been.
可以追踪到手♥机♥ 靠三角定位
They track it, mate, triangulation.
胡说八道
That's all balls.
他们才查不到我去了哪
They can't tell where I've been.
我一直都在家
I've been at home!
我可以现在下班吗
Would it be OK if I left now?
我这周末要去诺丁汉看望我的叔叔婶婶
I'm going to visit my aunt and uncle in Nottingham this weekend.
当然
Of course.
假期愉快 楚宾
Enjoy the holiday, Choobin.
留着我来收拾吧
I'll do the tidying up.
代我向他们问好
Send them my regards.
我会的 谢谢 先生
Yes, I will. Thank you, sir.
电梯门关闭
Door closing.
电梯上行
Going up.
-布莱德利 -赛勒斯先生
- Bradley. - Mr Cyrus.
晚上好 赛勒斯先生
Good evening, Mr Cyrus.
-你好吗 -还行 谢谢关心 先生
- How are you doing? - Not too bad, thank you, sir.
哈顿花♥园♥珠宝店
你开得太上来了
You've come too far up!
他让我们停在街角的
He told us to park on the corner!
现在就不用走那么多路了
You haven't got so far to walk now.
他说的是街角
He said the corner!
他绝对说的是街角 肯
He definitely said the corner, Ken.
有什么关系
What's it matter
我说了 街角
I said, the corner.
是的 我跟他们说了
I told 'em, yeah.
我他妈就说吧
I fucking told yer!
绕一圈过去
Go round again.
所有人的手♥机♥都收了吗
Did you get everyone's phones?
收了 都关机了
Yeah, they're all turned off, yeah.
我跟他说了你说的是街角 布莱恩
I told him you said the corner, Brian.
你俩 去格维街查看一下
You two, check out Greville Street.
确保目标门口安全
Make sure the side gate is clear.
巴索正在绕去前面
Basil's on his way round the front.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
那些药片有用吗
Them tablets working?
我没事 不用担心我
I'm fine, don't worry about me.
我倒是有点担心你
It's you I'm worried about.
我
Me?
无精打采的
Running out of steam.
我无精打采 我才没有无精打采
Me running out of steam? I'm not gonna run out of steam.
你剪个脚趾甲都能累个半死 泰利
You get knackered cutting your toenails, Terry.
哈顿花♥园♥珠宝店
好了 入口这边很安静
All right. It's all quiet at the side entrance.
可以行动了
We're good to go.
好 回来吧
All right, get back now.
我没有剪个脚趾甲都累得半死
I don't get knackered, cutting me toenails.
我只是慢慢来
I just take me time.
我得小心保护我的骨端
I have to be careful with my extremities.
哈顿花♥园♥保险库
我到地下室了
I'm in the basement.
非常安静
All quiet down there.
我们走
Let's go.
还不行
Not yet.
他说"周围都好安静"
He said, "It's all quiet."
我们还在这儿等什么
What are we hanging about for?
因为我说不行
Cos I say so!
你到侧门之后告诉我
Tell me when you get to the side gate.
出问题了 我没法去侧门
Problem, I can't get to the side gate.
楼下那个人还在工作坊
The bloke downstairs is still in his workshop.
所以我才不放心你办事
That's why I don't leave things to you.
真讨厌
A fucking nuisance.
他为什么不能像其他人一样回家
Why don't he just go home like everyone else?
如果你们满意的话 这样就好了 先生们
So, if you're all right, that is, I think, everything, gents.
两年前
需要保险箱就告诉我们一声 先生们
Just let us know if you'd like a box, gents.
我让办公室准备好文书材料
I'll get the office to sort out all the paperwork.
谢了
Thanks.
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you very much. - No problem.
含糖食品不是对你不好吗
Look, I thought the sugary stuff was bad for you?
吃多了是不好 没错
Too much of it is, yeah.
我的血糖有点低
Mine's going a bit low.
我也来点
Let's have a bit.
去你的
Get stuffed!
你说有点低是什么意思
What does that mean, gone a bit low?
上帝啊 我带着注射胰岛素呢
Bloody hell, I've got me insulin with me!
我没事 别担心我
I'm fine, don't worry about me!
你保证你自己该吃的药都吃掉
Just make sure you take all them tablets you gotta take,
担心担心你自己吧
fucking worry about yourself!
你担心巴索
You worry about Basil.
他知道自己在做什么
He knows what he's doing.
是啊 我觉得他很专横
Yeah, well, I find him very high-handed.
谁问你怎么想了
Who asked you for your opinion?
我们不用担心
We've got no worries.
他办事很缜密
He's very thorough.
我在路上了 妈妈
On my way now, Mama.
不 我不想再吃鱼了
No, I don't want fish again.
我不知道 带皮烤土豆之类的就行
I dunno, just a jacket potato, or something.
好 再见
OK. Right, bye.
楼下那个哥们走了
The fellow downstairs has gone.
我这就上去
I'm on my way up.
他让我们比计划慢了一个小时
He's set us back an hour, he has.
好 拉
OK, pull.
好了
OK, all right!
慢点
Right, slow down.
出租
杰弗里斯和梅森房♥产中介
好了 好了
Got it, got it.
卡住了 对吗