不会有问题的
You'll get worked up like this.
你知道这样着急不好
You know it ain't gonna do you any good.
喂
'Hello?'
喂 珍 我是肯尼
Hello, Jan. It's Kenny.
比利在吗
Is Billy there?
不 他走了 肯
No, he's away, Ken.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他在西班牙
He's in Spain.
我要和他说些事
I need to talk to him about something.
那你得联♥系♥他的手♥机♥了
Well, you'll probably get him on his mobile.
我先挂了
Look, I've got to go.
等一下再打给你
I'll call you later.
-好 再见 -我再打给你
- All right, bye. - I'll call back.
你们来干什么
What are you doing here?
你们不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here!
我来拿货
I've come for the gear.
他想转移
He wants to move it.
东西在哪里
Where is it?
不在这里
It ain't here.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
东西在哪里 肯尼
Where is it, Kenny?
在我小舅子那里
It's with my brother-in-law.
他替我保管
He's looking after it for me.
我从没打算把东西♥藏♥在这里
I was never going to stash it here.
你小舅子是谁
Who's your brother-in-law?
比利
Billy.
你没先经过我同意就让其他人参与进来
You brought somebody else in on this without asking me first?
他很可靠
I can trust him.
布莱恩的信儿我就是让他给我带的
He's the fella I sent with the message about Brian.
你怎么知道他不会碰袋子里的东西
How do you know he ain't got his hands in them bags?
他不会的
Well, he wouldn't.
什么叫他不会的
What do you mean, he wouldn't?
人本贪婪
It's human fucking nature!
好吧 我们现在就过去找他
Right, let's go round there right now and see him.
现在不行
You can't.
他去度假了
He's on holiday.
-你一直跟布莱恩有联♥系♥ 对吧 -没有
- You've been talking to Brian, haven't you? - I haven't.
我以性命发誓 我没有
I swear on my life, I haven't.
我要提前分东西
I'm bringing the divvy-up forward.
我想周五分
I want it on Friday.
什么
What?
馊主意 老泰 真是馊主意
Bad idea, Tel. Very bad idea.
我都不知道他那时候回来没
I don't even know if he'll be back by then.
我他妈才不管呢
I don't give a fucking monkey's!
我女儿要去休假了
My daughter's going on holiday.
我们在她家分
We'll do it at her place.
周五 一点
One o'clock, Friday.
你负责把东西带到
And you make sure you bring the gear.
全部带来
All of it.
他告诉这个比尔
So he's told this Bill...
比尔又告诉了谁
who the fuck has Bill told?
所有人
Everyone.
全世界的人
The whole fucking world.
所以我们要尽快行动
That's why we need to move quickly.
我想最好让巴索知道这个事 不管他在哪
I suppose I'd better let Basil know. Wherever the fuck he is.
为什么
Why?
我们分东西时间提前到周五
保存 | 发送 | 附件 | 新建 | 删除
添加收件人
添加抄送
草稿 添加主题
为什么 我们之前不是这样说的
如果你们要这样做 就把我那份交给布莱恩看管
我以后再找他要
保存
草稿箱
保存 | 发送 | 附件 | 新建 | 删除
布莱恩
保存
布莱恩不会来 如果你要自己那一份
你得亲自来取
布莱恩不会来 如果你要自己那一份
你得亲自来取
保存 | 发送 | 附件 | 新建 | 删除
是我
It's me.
泰利要提前分东西
Terry's bringing the divvy-up forward.
-什么 什么时候分 -明天
- What? When to? - Tomorrow.
你开玩笑 能不能拖延一下
You're kidding? Can you put it off?
我试了 我不知道要怎么办
I've tried that. I'm not sure what to do.
好了 你只能去了
Well, you've got to go.
如果你不去 他们会把你那份黑掉
If you don't, they'll just nick your share.
这样做不对
This is bad practice.
我们不该现在就拿那些东西
There's no way we should be anywhere near the gear
最早也要等到圣诞节
until Christmas at the earliest.
这样不保险
It's not healthy.
如果你不去 你再也见不到你那份了
If you're not there, you'll never see your share again.
这是真话 泰利不顾后果的
That's a guarantee. Terry's got no scruples.
我们再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
你坑死我了 比尔 坑惨了 伙计
You dropped me right in it, Bill. Right in it, mate.
我没想到你这么快就要拿回去
Well, I didn't know you wanted it back so quick.
不是说六个月后吗
What happened to six months?
你早该告诉我你要出门
You should have told me you was going away.
我居然不知道东西在哪里 像个傻子
I looked a right prick not knowing where the gear was.
别慌 我今晚就飞回去
Don't panic, I'll get a flight back tonight.
-东西在哪儿 -我藏在花♥园♥棚屋里
- Where is it? - I've got it in the garden shed.
-好 我周五一早就要 -没问题
- Well, I need it first thing Friday. - No problem.
蠢货
Fucking arsehole.
天啊
Jesus...
狗屎
Shit!
你本来打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
我本来就准备打给你的
I was gonna call you.
我们要把会面时间提前
We need to bring our get-together forward.
你把这些包交给泰利和丹尼之前
I just need ten minutes with them bags
给我十分钟就行
before you take them to Terry and Danny.
你会把好东西都拿走的
You'll take all the good stuff.
我知道你会这么做 他们会注意到的
I know you will. And they'll notice.
-他们不会的 -然后他们就会怪到我头上
- No, they won't. - And it's me they'll take it out on.
我就拿几样高价的东西
I'll just cream off a couple of high-value pieces.
而且我得到的钱都和你对半分
And, listen, whatever I take, I'll split with you 50-50.
你知道的 我有办法卖♥♥到好价钱
And you know I'll get a good price for it.
他减速了
He's slowing down.
他停车了
He's stopped.
车辆停留在富兰克林路住♥宅♥区
Vehicle is stationary in Franklin Road residential area.
应该是他女儿住在这里
Yeah, I think his daughter lives there.
-好了吗 -没问题
- All right? - Yeah.
-来吧 快点 -马上
- Come on, come on. - All right!
-很重的 -我拿住了 拿住了
- They're heavy. - Right, I've got it, I've got it.
-好了吗 -好了
- Got it? - Yeah.
-尽量快点啊 哥们 -我已经很快了
- Quick as you can, mate, come on. - Yeah, all right, I am.
天啊
Jesus!
-就这样 快点 -很重 对吧
- That's it, come on. - Yeah, well, it's heavy, innit?
都在这里了 如数到齐
There. All present and correct.
好吧 再见
Right, see you later.
你先冷静一点
You wanna calm down.
你太激动了 心脏病会发作的 哥们
You'll wind up having a heart attack, mate.
你好
Hello?
我大概十分钟后到
I'm ten minutes away.
-都没问题了吗 -都好了
- All clear? - Yeah.
你快点吧
But hurry up, will you?
我到转角处再打给你
I'll call you when I'm round the corner.
-你好啊 肯尼 -你来这干吗
- Hello, Kenny. - What are you doing here?
确保一切就绪
Just wanted to make sure all the gear was safe.
你来早了
You're early.
这不像你啊
Unlike you.
我们该走了吧
Shall we get going, then?
好吧
Yeah, OK.
-我们到那边见吧 -不不 我们和你一起
- I'll see you there, hey? - No, no, we're staying with you.
这样更安全
Extra security.
怎么了 肯尼
What's up, Kenny?