It's stuck, isn't it?
这些该死的门好几年没打开了
These bloody doors ain't been open in years.
开了 好了
It's coming. That's it.
慢点
Slowly!
两边都插上了
It's vaulted either end.
一定要全部钳断 不要弄弯撑杆
Make sure you break them and don't bend the strut,
不然你就抬不起来了
or you'll never get it up.
我知道我在干什么
I know what I'm doing!
他们好几年前停了下来的电梯后
They should have bricked it up years ago,
就应该把这里封起来
when they stopped the lift going down there.
总有办法进来的
There's always a way in.
好了 够了
OK, that's enough.
够了
That's enough.
别探头探脑的 笨蛋
Don't put your head out there, you idiot,
到处都是感应器
there's sensors everywhere.
我知道
I know.
你只要清楚你自己在干什么就行了
You just make sure you know what you're doing.
好吗
All right?
回街上去 仔细听有没有动静
Go up in the street, listen,
看看警报是不是解除了
and see if the alarm goes off.
如果解除了 你希望我做什么
What do you want me to do if it is?
他是认真的吗
Is he for real?
我上去了
I'm going.
用这个和我们联♥系♥
Tell us on that.
好
Right.
-然后逃走 -好吧
- And then you leg it. - All right.
我去看看
I'll go and get on with it.
我要尿个尿
I need a piss.
我也是
So do I.
你非得这样和他们说话吗
Do you have to talk to 'em like that, Brian?
他们会有情绪的
Eh? It puts their backs up.
我不在乎他们喜不喜欢
Yes, I don't care if they don't like it.
我要他们照我说的做
I expect 'em to do what I say.
我计划了太久
I've been planning this for too long.
我知道到底应该怎么做
I know exactly how it has to work.
真希望是我们俩下那个电梯井
I wish it was us two down that lift shaft.
是啊 我们花上不到一半的时间就能搞定
Yeah, we'd have got it done in half the time.
上帝啊
Jesus!
我尿个尿难道需要半辈子的时间吗
Do I have to spend half my life trying to piss?
别和我提尿尿
Don't talk to me about pissing.
我就是因为尿尿才发现自己得了病
That's how I knew I got this.
停不下来
Couldn't stop.
喝水 尿尿 喝水 尿尿
Drinking, pissing, drinking, pissing.
你看看 旱的旱死
See, I wanna a bit of what you got
涝的涝死
and you wanna a bit of what I got.
你们还没准备好吗 抓紧点
Aren't you ready yet? Come on!
时间紧迫
We're on the clock!
"抓紧点 时间紧迫"
"Come on, we're on the clock."
从你提供的情报 我能告诉你那个报♥警♥装置
From the description you gave, I can tell you that the alarm box
运行方式是通过电♥话♥线每60秒传送一次信♥号♥♥
operates by sending a pulse down the phone line every 60 seconds.
同时还有一个电池供电的的备用装置
There's also a battery-powered backup which sends a message
当电源被切断时会发送一条消息给监控公♥司♥
to the monitoring company if the power is cut.
你以前也是干这行的吗
So, you used to be in this game yourself, then?
不用质疑我的专业性
I know what I'm talking about.
他之前干过几次 有人推荐他来的
He's done a few bits of work, he comes recommended.
但像这样的没干过吧
Nothing like this, though.
肯定没有
No.
因为 这完全不是一个级别的
Because... this is a different league...
巴索
..Basil...
如果你真叫这个名字的话
if that is your name.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
从我进去开始 有60秒的时间
60 seconds from when I go through.
50秒
50 seconds.
干♥扰♥器♥还没有锁定
The jammer's not locking.
40秒
40.
30秒
30 seconds.
20秒
20.
10秒 快啊
Ten. Come on!
好了
Right.
谢天谢地
Thank fuck for that.
警报解除
Alarm's down.
你有没有听到街上有什么动静
'Are you hearing anything on the street?'
很安静
All quiet here.
很好
OK.
司机
Driver?
司机
Driver?
司机
Driver!
怎么了
Hello?
你那边有听到什么动静吗
Have you heard anything?
比如说什么
Er, like what?
没有 没什么
No, no...
没有状况 一切正常
Nothing. All clear.
卡尔在外面
Carl's out there.
你看看他 他说了他的名字
Oh, look, he's used his name.
他知道不该在对讲机里面叫彼此的名字的
He knows he's not supposed to use names over the radio.
你给我保持清醒就行
Just stay awake.
这种人你早就该把他了结了
You should have got shot of him years ago.
加把劲 发泄出你的怒火
Come on! Get some of that anger out.
好了
Right!
把切割刀拿过去
Get that cutter over there.
巴索
Basil!
火警
Fire alarm.
右边 银色的
It's on the right, the silver one.
按下出口
Press to exit.
摄像头关闭了
Camera's down.
这边
Here.
好了
Right...
准备就绪了
..We're all set.
我去楼上听听看声音大不大
I'm gonna check for noise upstairs.
系统通知
警报激活[1]
查看 忽略
伦敦市警♥察♥局
Metropolitan Police.
你好 这里是JLA监控警报公♥司♥
Hello, this is JLA Monitoring Alarm Company.
我们确认在哈顿公园保险有限公♥司♥
We have a confirmed intruder alarm
发现有入侵警报
at the Hatton Garden Safe Deposit Company Limited.
确认入侵警报
地点
哈顿花♥园♥
谢谢 你的报♥警♥编号♥是CAD2009
Thank you, your reference is CAD 2079.
谢谢 我们正在联♥系♥业主
Thank you. We are calling the keyholder now.
又怎么了
What now?
上帝啊
Jesus!
好了
Ok.
该死的
Oh, fucking hell!
我们能看到保险箱里一个柜子的背面了
We can see the back of one of the cabinets in the vault.
我们已经落后进度安排了 还有多久
We're behind schedule. How much longer?
两小时 三小时
Two hours, three hours.
你明明和我说30分钟钻一个洞
You told me 30 minutes a hole.
水泥墙加固了 布莱
The concrete's reinforced, Bri.
我们不能全速钻洞 钻头会坏的
We can't go full revs, or we'll knacker the drill.
这是你的领域 泰利
This was your area, Terry.
就需要花这么久 布莱恩 你指望我怎么办
It takes as long as it takes, Brian! What do you want me to do?
我就交给你这么一件事
This was the one thing I left to you.
我在附近走动
I'm just walking along.
没有听到任何警报
I can't hear any alarm.
你现在在大楼外吗
Are you outside the building now?
是的 我就在这里
Yeah, I'm here now and...
我没看到警♥察♥
I can't see the police about.
喂
Hello?
有个家伙想要进楼
There's a bloke trying to get in the building.
喂
Hello?
你是说外面有人
Are you saying somebody's outside?
有个怪家伙在前门