Yeah, you'd better sit it out for a bit.
它们至少值个万八千的
They're worth at least a couple of hundred.
-每条十八万镑 -那你先等等我们
- 180 grand a bar. - Well, you'd better let us catch up.
不值钱
Toot.
-帮我看一眼狗 -该死
- Have a check on the dog for me. - Bollocks!
-那是什么 -瑞典克朗
- What's that? - Swedish money.
我想要点
Yeah, well, I fancy some of that.
现在所有的现金都被你拿去了
You've grabbed all the cash so far.
背面
Tails.
反面
Tails.
嗯 给
Right, ta.
为什么只有钱和金条
Right, so, why only money and bullion?
你偷偷放网上卖♥♥了吗
Are you taking any of the Tom?
如果我知道谁会处理它们 也许我会拿
I might, if I knew who was going to be handling it.
有布莱恩在的时候很简单 都是他搞定
When it was Brian, it was easy. It's what he does.
他有各种渠道
He has all the connections.
怎样了
How is it?
有点低
A bit low.
给我们拿点饼干来吧 哥们
Get us a biscuit, will you, mate?
好
Yeah.
那布莱恩怎么办
What are we going to do about Brian?
-他怎么了 -他那份
- What about him? - His share.
-哪份 -什么
- What share? - What?
巴索觉得布莱恩应该拿到分成
Basil thinks Brian should have a share.
不可能
No way.
绝不可能 他个混♥蛋♥走了
No fucking way, his arsehole went.
卡尔那混♥蛋♥也离开了
And Carl's arsehole went.
他们抛弃了我们 所以你知道吗
And they left it to us. So, you know what?
-他们屁也拿不到 -这是他的主意 丹
- They don't get nothing. - It was his job, Dan.
卡尔我同意 但布莱恩计划了所有细节
I agree about Carl. But Brian planned every detail of this.
如果没有他我们不会在这
We wouldn't be sitting here if it wasn't for him.
一点好处不给他是个错误
Cutting him out completely would be a mistake.
等我死了再说吧 哥们
Over my dead body, mate.
错误带来的后果会比你想象的严重得多
And mistakes come back to bite you far worse than you can imagine.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-我一点不意外 -你什么
- That doesn't surprise me. - You what?
拜托 我来应付布莱恩
Ah, come on... I'll deal with Brian.
会对他公平的
And it'll be fair.
嗯 好 我们接着分
Right, come on, let's get back to work.
好
All right.
垃圾货
Toot.
-我要那个 -抛硬币
- I want them. - Call.
正面
Heads.
正面
Heads.
我打赌布莱恩肯定会喜欢这些
I'll bet Brian would have loved them.
小伙子们
Boys...
老太太一个小时内回来
The old lady will be home in about an hour.
我得去遛狗 所以我们得开始收拾了
And I've got to walk the dog, so... we should start clearing up.
什么
What?
那剩下的那些怎么办呢
Well, what are we going to do with the rest?
我们都还没开始分包里的东西
We still haven't even started on the bags.
反正明天不能回来了
Well, we can't come back tomorrow.
都怪你 肯尼 磨洋工
This is you, Kenny, fucking about.
我说了对不起
I said, I'm sorry.
好吧 现在大家都分到了不少东西
Right, we've each got a decent stash.
目前能让我们阔绰一阵
That'll keep us going for now.
肯尼 你要看好这些包
Now, Kenny, you're going to have to look after these bags
我们晚点再分一次赃
and we'll have another divvy-up later.
-什么时候 -六个月后
- When? - Six months.
六个月 这些包都要放家里
Six months? With them bags in the house?
对
Yes.
与此同时 不要太大手大脚
Right, in the meantime, we keep a lid on our spending
也不能联♥系♥彼此 懂了吗
and we don't contact each other, all right?
多年前安全快递劫案我犯了个错
Now, I made a mistake all those years ago on the Security Express,
我不会再犯了
and I ain't going to make it again.
都同意吗
Are we agreed?
好 同意了
Yeah. Agreed.
我受够了像个佛一样坐在地板上
Right, I've had enough of sitting on the floor all day like Buddha.
好了
All right...
好
All right.
好了
Ok.
很好
Oh yes.
看看他
Look at him.
他为什么不花点钱买♥♥辆车
Why won't he put his hand in his pocket and buy a motor?
他们说他不会开车
They tell me he can't drive.
什么
Cor...
没考过驾照
Never even had a licence.
那我们不能见对方了吗
So, are we not allowed to see each other again?
-对 -可我们是好兄弟
- No. - But we're mates.
我们刚刚都同意不要再见面了
We've all just agreed not to see each other.
但如果有紧急状况怎么办
What about an emergency?
真是要命 先别管这个了行吗
For fuck's sake, leave it out.
周二
加里
Gary.
雷 周末过得好吗
Hello, Ray. Did you have a good weekend?
不算好 我周末也得工作
Not really, I had to work.
后门是开着的
And the back gate was open.
-你说什么 -你没听错
- You what? - Yeah.
我周六来的时候 门是开着的
I came in on Saturday and it was open.
这就奇怪了
That's funny.
后门应该一直是锁着的才对
It's supposed to be locked at all times.
周四那天晚上
I was, er...
我接到电♥话♥通知让我过去 不过是个假警报
I was called out on Thursday night, but it was a false alarm.
但为什么后门就那样一直开着没人注意到呢
But how can that gate be left open and nobody know about it?
这下好了
There you go.
这扇门也本该是上好锁的吧
Now, surely, that should be locked too?
确实是
Yeah, that's, er...
不太对劲
That's not right.
灯也是开着的
The lights are on.
还好我妈妈不在这
It's a good job my mother's not here.
她安全意识很强
She's very security-conscious.
你觉得我们该不该报♥警♥ 加里
Do you think we should call the police, Gary?
你 你先待在那边 雷
Just, er... Just stay there, Ray.
老天爷
Jesus.
哈顿花♥园♥珠宝店
让一下
Come on, move over.
能告诉我们里面发生什么了吗
Can you let us know what's going on here?
为什么我们不能查看我们的保险箱
Why are we being denied access to our safety deposit boxes?
发生了一场意外事故 我只能告诉你这么多
There's been an incident. That's all I can tell you.
什么样的意外事故
What kind of incident?
严重吗
Is it bad?
一定很严重 对吗
It must be something bad, yes?
我不想多做猜测
I don't want to speculate.
斯蒂文森先生
Is that right, Mr Stevenson,
过去这周末你接到过电♥话♥是吗
that you were called out over the weekend?
是的 周四晚我接到监控警报公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Er, yeah, I got a call from the alarm company Thursday night.
应该是周五凌晨了
Well, the early hours of Friday.
我当时赶过来 但是发现一切都很正常
Er, when I got here, everything looked in order and, er...
然后我被告知 警方决定不需要采取任何行动
I was told the police had decided no further action was necessary.
警方给你的通知是这样的吗
That's what you were told?
是的
Yeah.
抱歉 这件事你不知道吗
Sorry, did you not know that?
你说背后的警报灯亮了
You said you saw a security light on at the back.
是的 但那不能说明什么
Yeah, well, that could have been anything.
有可能是一只猫
That could have been a cat,
或者是一只飞蛾经过了感应器
it could have been a moth passing in front of the sensor.
那你怎么不进去看看呢
So, why didn't you go inside?
前门是锁好的
Listen, the front door was secure.
后门也是锁好的
The back gate was secure.
我觉得 就是假警报
As far as I was concerned, it was a false alarm.
地下室里一片狼藉
The scene in the basement is chaotic.
保险库里到处是灰尘土屑