你不接电♥话♥吗
Aren't you going to answer it?
要不我帮你接 哥们
I'll tell you what, mate, I'll answer it.
你再告诉我下酒吧的名字
What was the name of that pub again?
肯尼
Kenny?
我告诉过你了 布莱恩
I told you before, Brian.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck all!
你什么都别想拿到
That's all you're getting.
他一直找我
He kept on and on at me.
我想见见他然后说清楚
I thought I'd meet him and clear the air.
我什么都不会给他的 你知道的 老泰
I weren't going to let him have nothing. You know that, Tel.
这里左转
Left here.
就在那边右侧 但别开过去
Just over there on the right. But don't go on the drive.
我不希望有邻居看到
I don't want the neighbours seeing.
我们在这里拐
We'll go round the corner.
就这里
Here, here.
好吧
Ok.
没错
Right.
-我们要等巴索吗 -不 管他呢
Shall we wait for Basil? No, bollocks to him.
他都没办法做到准时来
He can't be bothered to turn up on time.
不 我们给他一点时间
No, no, let's give him a few more minutes.
我想让他告诉他的那位大♥师♥
I want him to be able to tell "The Master"
他都错过了些什么
what he's missing out on.
-你好 -是我
- Hello? - It's me.
-我在过去的路上了 -巴索 事情搞砸了
- I'm on my way there. - Basil, thank fuck.
你得为我争取
Listen to me, you've got to argue my case.
他想把我那份黑掉
He's trying to cut me out of it.
我一分钱都拿不掉了
I'm gonna end up with nothing.
-你在哪 -告诉他我同意百分之二十
- Where are you? - Tell him I'll do it for 20%.
实在不行 百分之十五我也同意
15, if I have to. Tell him that.
你为什么要这么妥协啊
Why are you letting him get to you like this?
我不能让他打败我
I can't have him beat me.
富兰克林路就在前方左侧
Franklin Road is just up on the left, mate.
他就是个无能的人
He's totally incompetent.
他所做的就是跟在别人屁♥股♥后面
All he's ever done is hang on to other people's shirt tails.
完全没有自己的主见
He hasn't got a brain of his own.
你和布莱恩怎么了
What's happened between you and Brian?
你们以前可是好朋友
You used to be good friends.
上帝啊 我也没几年好活了
Oh, please, God, I've got a few years left.
实话实说 在我看来 我遇到的那些人
The people I see, I have to say, in my opinion, to be true...
都是王八蛋
..he's a cunt.
你跟一个人走得太近了
You get too close to someone,
你就没法看清他们的真面目
you can't see what they're really like.
把你的生命力吸干
Sucking the life out of you.
从你的思想里获取养分 就像蚂蝗一样
Feeding off your ideas. He's a leech!
我确实费了很大劲
Oh, it's taken all this for me
最后才知道他是个什么人的
to finally see him for what he really is.
就他妈是个暴君
A fucking tyrant.
他就是在滥用权力
He's on a power trip.
他要求来这边见一面
He asked for the meeting this side of the river
我就来了
so I'd come on over.
我和他在酒馆坐下聊
I sit with him in the pub,
可他呢 一心只想糊弄我
but all he's interested in is putting one over on me.
等等 你去见他了
Wait a minute, you went to meet him?
-还是在公众场合 -自大的混♥蛋♥
- In a public place? - Arrogant prick!
他觉得他可以占上风
He thinks he can get the better of me.
对 他觉得他比我强
He thinks he's better than me. Yeah.
这一直就是问题所在啊
That's been the problem all along.
你应该告诉我你去见过他 对不起 布莱恩
You should have told me you met him. Sorry, Brian.
喂
Hello?
继续开
Er, drive on.
我改主意了
I've changed my mind.
不好意思
Sorry.
我告诉你现在我怎么想的吧
I'll tell you what I feel now...
既然已经把他弄到这个地步
..having put him in his place.
我感觉 那个词是什么来着
I feel, er... Oh, fuck, what's the word?
自♥由♥了
Free.
我们是警♥察♥ 都趴下
Police! Get on the floor!
我们是警♥察♥
Police! Police!
趴下 不许动
Get on the floor! Get down!
趴下
Get down!
你俩都干了些什么啊
What have you done, the pair of you?!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Don't move! Police!
双手抱头 跪下
Hands on your head! On your knees!
趴下
Down to the floor!
双手背在后边
Hands on your back!
别动
Don't move!
好了好了 你已经说得很清楚了
All right, you've made your point.
我们根据你们的描述查出来这一定是你们的
We worked out it must be yours, from the description you gave.
钱包上有我的名字缩写
My initials were on the pouch.
我们昨天才把这些东西都整理出来
We only recovered the property yesterday.
其实是从一座坟里面挖出来的
From underneath a gravestone, actually.
感谢上天眷顾
Thank God for smiling on us...
麻烦戴上这个手套
Do you mind putting these on?
一个上面有缩写GSKC的红丝绒钱包
A red velvet pouch initialled GSKC,
里面装着一条钻石项链
containing one diamond necklace?
对的
That's correct.
我想他们是要把项链上的钻石取下来
I'm guessing they've taken the diamonds out of the necklace
分开卖♥♥掉
to sell them individually.
-这些不是我的钻石 -不对 但我确实觉得是啊
- These are not my diamonds. - No, I see them.
-或许你搞错了 -这些真的不是我的钻石
- Perhaps you're mistaken. - They're not my diamonds.
这些钻石跟我们的项链上的
They are cut in a different way
不是一种方法切割的
to the ones we're using on that necklace.
这些应该是别人的东西
These are somebody else's property.
警车
你刚刚应该说钻石就是你的
You could have just said they were yours.
我们的东西被偷了 债也还不起了
Our property was stolen and we cannot pay back our creditors.
你就该说那就是我们的
You could have said they were ours.
没人会知道
No-one would have known.
但我知道
I would have known.
我余生都不会忘记那东西不是我们的
I would have known for the rest of my days.
里德和帕金斯对谋划盗窃案供认不讳
分别被判六年零三个月和七年的监禁
琼斯和科林斯也被判处七年监禁 伍德拒绝认罪 被定罪并判处六年监禁
法庭宣判被盗窃财产价值约1400万英镑 其中近1000万英镑的财物未被找回
逃亡三年后 "巴索"[本名迈克尔·西德]最终于2018年3月被捕 在他的审判中对其盗窃团伙成员身份拒不承认 最终被判有罪并监禁十年
泰利·帕金斯于2018年2月在狱中去世