IC1 male.
大概七十岁左右
70s, I'd guess.
这是数十年间在伦敦最高档的珠宝区
It's one of the most daring heists in living memory,
发生的最胆大妄为的抢劫案之一
in London's most exclusive jewellery district.
受害人数众多
This is not a victimless crime.
受到影响的保险箱所属者大多是小企业
The box holders we're dealing with are mainly small businesses,
他们利润不高
and they're not making huge profits.
人们面临无家可归的局面
People face losing their homes.
有一种趋势是关注本案手法有多大胆创新
'There's a tendency to think how audacious,
袭击有多巧妙
how clever the raid was.
但它毁了很多人的生活
But it's ruined lives.'
最后 你要特别宣布悬赏对吗
And finally and exclusively, you wanted to announce a reward?'
我们悬赏两万镑
We're offering a reward of £20,000
奖励提供有关本案犯罪团伙的
'for information leading to the conviction
线索的人
'of the gang responsible for this crime.'
两万
20 grand?
真是瞧不起人
That's insulting.
-就是一点零花钱罢了 -我觉得是好事
- It's pocket money. - I think it's good news.
悬赏金一般都是巨款
They usually offer fortunes.
我们这次肯定能逃掉了
We're on a clear run here, mate.
阿穆 你想喝茶吗
Amu, shall I make you a cup of tea?
不用了
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们之前接到了一个电♥话♥
We had a call earlier
是在伦敦钻石交易所工作的女士打来的
from the lady at the London Diamond Bourse.
她说要帮大家索赔保险
She's offering to help everybody with their insurance claims.
好
Good.
等等 我再来一个
Wait, wait, one more.
让我达到目标
Bull's-eye.
五十
50.
这里是两万镑
There's 20 grand in there.
你不知道这对我来说有多重要 哥们
You don't know what that means to me, mate.
就那样走掉了 我觉得很内疚
I felt so bad for walking away like that.
当时我思维不清醒 丹 你知道的
My head weren't right, Dan. You know that.
我怂了...
What, with me... What, with me guts and...
我们做了一番特别的事业 丹 对吗
We did something special, Dan, didn't we?
被你原谅...
And to be forgiven by you, well...
我只求被你原谅
..I couldn't ask for more.
我不会原谅你的
You ain't forgiven.
这笔钱是为了封你的嘴 明白吗
That's to keep your mouth shut, OK?
你让我失望了 卡尔
You let me down, Carl.
极其失望
Big time.
她二年级了 不是一年级
Oh, she's grade two, you know, not one.
她跳得多好
She's so good at it.
对吧 我手♥机♥里有张照片
Isn't she? Look, I've got a picture on my phone here,
她最近一场演出的照片
of the last show she did.
等等 我等下给你看 在车里
Hang on. I'll show you. It's in the car.
泰利·帕金斯
Terry Perkins.
我有个消息要告诉你
I've got a message for you.
有个消息是什么意思
What do you mean you've got a message?
-你是谁 -肯尼派我来的
- Who are you? - Kenny sent me.
他是谁
Who's he?
只是...回去吧 亲爱的
Oh, it's... go back, love.
那里面等 好吗
Just wait over there, will you?
你♥他♥妈♥的来这干什么
What the hell do you think you're playing at, eh?
我和家人在一起
I'm here with my family.
肯尼说有人想见你
Kenny said to let you know someone wants to meet.
仅此而已
That's all he said.
他们都没看对方一眼 你觉得呢
They never actually look at each other. What was your impression?
我觉得我们过于兴奋了
I think we got excited
因为那天他们稍稍打破了常规
because it's a slight change of routine that day.
但也可能只能两个老头坐在椅子上
But it's probably just two old boys on a park bench.
我们得重新评估科林西斯给我们的监控录像
We'll have to reassess what the surveillance on Collinsis giving us.
可能再过两天就有突破了
Another couple of days, I think that's probably it.
把东西移走
Move the resources elsewhere.
他开过了去公园的那个弯
He's gone past the turn-off for the park.
继续往南
Continuing south.
他肯定直接去咖啡馆了
'He must be going straight to the cafe.
在法林顿巷上往南
'South on Farringdon Lane.
可能会左转进入克莱肯威尔绿地
'Expect a left, left, left turn onto Clerkenwell Green.'
等等
Wait.
他直接开过去了
He's driving straight past.
他闯了红灯
He's jumped the lights.
我们跟不了了 得有人包抄
We cannot follow. We need someone to leapfrog.
我们被红灯堵了 跟丢了
We're held at the lights. We've lost him.
他右转上了不列颠街
He's turned right onto Britain Street.
他右转了
He's turned right, right, right,
在本杰明街上向西行驶
and he's heading west on Benjamin Street.
60秒延迟
60-second delay.
车慢了下来
The vehicle is slowing.
车停在了本杰明街的一个拐角处
The vehicle is stationary 'in a turn off Benjamin Street.'
我正步行过去
Heading there now on foot.
有人在本杰明街附近吗
Is anyone else near Benjamin Street?
24 你能立刻过去吗
24, can you make a pass down there immediately?
不行 我们还有几分钟才到
Negative. We're still a couple of minutes away.
22 汇报你的位置
22, give your location.
我在他车旁边
I'm at his vehicle.
车里没人
There's nobody in it.
有人看见他了吗
Has anybody got eyeball?
没有
Negative.
没有
Negative.
快去找到他
I need eyeball.
入口
目标消失
OK, the target is off-grid.
地点未知
Location unknown.
他在法林顿站附近
He's in an area around Farringdon Station.
拜托 总有人看到他吧
Come on, someone must have him.
没有
Negative.
他还没往这边过来
He hasn't come this way yet.
该死
Bollocks!
等等
Wait.
我看到他了
I've got him.
他和另一位白人男性正去一家酒吧 70来岁
He's going into the pub with another male, IC1, 70s.
有可能就是公园的那个人
It could be the same guy from the park.
-给 我给你点了伏特加汤力 -谢了
- Here, I've got you a vodka and tonic. - Thanks.
-我知道你喜欢喝这个 -干杯
- Yeah, well, I know that's what you like. - Cheers.
你想见我谈什么
So, what do you want to see me about?
你知道我想见你谈什么
You know... why I want to see you.
我有权分一杯羹
I'm entitled to a share.
我从零开始计划了这一票
I planned that job from the ground up.
所有微小的细节
Every tiny little detail.
是 但你走了
Yeah, but you walked away.
你和卡尔
Yeah, you and Carl.
去卡尔的
Oh, fuck Carl.
我拿到了大楼的蓝图
I got the blueprints to the building.
我想出了进去的办法
I worked out how to get us in.
我让巴索负责警报的事
I got Basil on the alarms.
这是我的主意
This is my job.
没错 确实如此
That is true, to be fair.
之前是
It was your job.
我有权分一杯羹
I deserve a share.
你是说你要和这个睡着的家伙
You're telling me you're gonna give him a full share
平分财产 却一毛也不给我
for fucking falling asleep, you're gonna give me nothing?
等等
Oh, hang on a minute!
闭嘴
Shut up.
没有我
Without me,
你们进都进不去
you would never have got in there.
但我们少了两个人手
But we was two men down.
我昏倒在里面
I nearly keeled over in there,
差点死了
I nearly pegged it.
如果不是丹 我就完了
If it weren't for Dan, I'd be done.