那时候你在哪
Where was you?
你在屋里睡觉
You was fast a-kip indoors.
你要怎么处理这些珠宝
What are you going to do with the tom?
我还没想好
I ain't decided yet.
交给我 只需要分35%
I can do it all for 35 commission.
35?
我还以为你只会分25%
I thought you were gonna do it for 25.
原本是的 在我知道你不打算给分钱之前
Yeah, well, that was before you tried to stiff me.
35.
这是你们这些白♥痴♥能找到的最划算的了
That is the best deal you mugs will get.
总比你去找矮个儿要好
Better than you'll get from fucking Shorty.
他能有什么办法 把它熔了
What's he going to do, melt it down?
看来他就是这么跟你说的
Well, that's what he's told you.
又不是只有矮个儿一个人
Well, it ain't just Shorty, is it?
还有别的选择
There are other options.
还有什么别的选择
Who are the others, hey?
米老鼠和他的宠物狗布鲁托吗
Mickey Mouse and Pluto?
你不能找矮个儿 泰利
You can't go with Shorty, Tel.
是吗
Is that right?
剩下的东西在哪
Where's the rest of the gear right now?
在肯尼那吗
With Kenny?
是的 在我那
Yeah, with me.
或许你该找个时间
It probably makes sense for you to
过来看看
have a look over it at some point.
看看我们有些什么
See what we've got.
越早越好
The sooner the better.
看看一共有多少 顺便分了你的
Have a look over it all and take your share at the same time.
你觉得怎么样 泰利
What do you think, Tel?
让我们单独说两句可以吗 肯尼
Give us a minute, Kenny, will you?
好
Yeah.
那我
I'll, er...
不打扰你们了
I'll leave you to it.
告诉你我的决定吧 布莱恩
I'll tell you what I'll do, Brian.
我今天来本想把事理清楚 消除彼此的隔阂
I came here to clear this up so it's not hanging over us.
你需要我 泰利
You need me, Terry.
无意冒犯你
No offence,
不过如果你想要不依靠我去做这件事
but you try and do this without me,
你肯定会把事搞砸
it'll blow up in your face.
这样吧
Right, well...
我告诉你 我会给你分多少
..so, this is what I'll give you out of the pot, all right?
一分都没有
Fuck all.
这就是你能得到的
That's what you're getting.
一分都没有
Fuck all.
你这么做简直大错特错
You are making a big mistake.
到现在了 你还想耍威风
You're still trying to lord it up.
这么多年来我一直都忍♥受着你
Years I've had to put up with your shit.
我今天来本来是想重新拉你进来
But I came here today ready to cut you in.
但你的所作所为提醒了我
But all you've done is just remind me
你是一个多么傲慢的白♥痴♥
what an arrogant fuckin' arsehole you are.
我告诉你 我需要干这一票
I told you I needed this job.
告诉我你我已经身无分文了
I told you I was skint.
但是你才不在乎我到底怎么样呢 对吗
But you don't give a fucking monkey's about me, do you?
你不会想跟我成为敌人的 泰利
You don't want to be making an enemy out of me, Terry.
建议你别在这威胁人了 老朋友
I wouldn't start making threats, old son.
除了放狠话 希望你做点实质性的动作
You're gonna have to do better than that.
快滚 滚出我的视线范围内
Oh, go on, get out of my fucking sight.
你快滚吧 哥们
You are gone, mate.
滚吧 你
You're gone. You...
不管你怎么骂我
You can bellyache as much as you like.
你还是一分钱都拿不到
You still ain't getting fuck all.
阿米达
Armita...
我必须跟你坦诚一件事
I have to tell you something...
这件事一直悬在我心上
..that has been weighing very heavily on me.
我一直在努力节约开支
I have been trying to make economies...
以便更好的改善我们的经济状况
..in order that we might improve our finances.
在支付保险柜的
As we pay the annual fee
年度保管费的时候
for the deposit box...
为了省钱 我选择了不带保险费的
..I took the decision that we could save money on...
那个选项
..insurance premiums.
一直到阿萨尔大学毕业
Just until Asal leaves college.
你说什么
What are you saying?
我是个愚蠢的人
That I'm a very foolish man...
也是个不称职的丈夫
..and a bad husband.
我们没有上保
We're not insured.
被偷的所有东西都没有上保
Not for any of the stuff that's been stolen from us.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我让我们失去了一切
I've lost us everything.
我觉得关键人物找到了
I think we have our key players.
右边这位
On the right,
泰伦斯·乔治·帕金斯 67岁
Terrence George Perkins. 67.
前科满满
Plenty of form.
他曾武装抢劫
He's a violent armed robber.
参与在一名巡逻警卫身上倒汽油
Part of a gang that poured petrol over a security guard,
并威胁烧死他
then threatened to set him alight.
在1983年因参与安全快递劫案
Sentenced to 22 years in 1983
被判入狱22年
for his part in the Security Express robbery.
他转移到帕克赫斯特监狱后
And when he was banged up in Parkhurst,
认识了左边这位
he met the guy on the left,
布莱恩·亨利·里德 76岁
Brian Henry Reader, 76 years old.
极有犯罪头脑
Brink's-Mat.
曾和肯尼斯·诺耶
Stood trial with Kenneth Noye
一起因涉嫌杀害一名卧底警♥察♥而受审
for the murder of an undercover police officer.
两人都被宣判无罪
Both were acquitted.
他们在说什么
What are they talking about?
背景声音太大了
The audio's drowned out by background noise.
但是还是通过唇语辩除了大部分对话
But the lip reader got most of it.
这票活还涉及到了其他三个名字
Three other names mentioned as being on the job.
巴索 放风的
Basil, alarms man.
丹
Dan.
还有一个叫卡尔的人
And then someone called Carl,
这个人第二晚也没有回保险库
who also didn't go back to the vault on the second night.
我们要把他们抓起来吗
Shall we pull 'em?
让他们再逍遥一会
Leave them in play.
要搞到确凿的证据
The only way to build a cast-iron case
必须得抓他们个人赃并获
is to get them and the proceeds together in the same place.
给他们的车辆安装定位
I want probes in their cars,
入侵他们的手♥机♥
and I want to get into their phones.
我同意你 布莱恩 这不公平
I couldn't agree with you more, Brian. It's just not fair.
他现在就这么说 我也没办法
And now he's come out and said what he said, my hands are tied.
我没法给你分一份
I can't just give you a share, can I?
我没那么说
I'm not saying that.
我只想要你拿出
All I want is a little bit off the top of the gear
你们赃物的一小部分而已
you're looking after, that's all.
你知道那很公平
You know that's fair.
他们会发现的
They'll notice.
你自己说你们六个月后才会销赃
You said yourself, the divvy-up isn't for another six months.
他们怎么会知道袋子里有什么
How are they going to know what was in them bags?
他们看都没看过
They haven't even looked in them.
拜托 肯尼
Oh, come on, now, Kenny.
这是你欠我的 伙计
You owe me that much, old pal.
我不该失控 的
I shouldn't have lost my temper.
我觉得我让他抓了把柄
I feel like I've given him the upper hand.
不会的
No way.
你一听他说话
When you listen to him...
要这个 要那个的
you know, demanding this, demanding that.
你拒绝得很好 老泰
No, you're well shot of him, Tel.
你做得没错
You've done the right thing.
我应该等我们全部分光了再告诉他
I should have played along until we'd divvied it all up.
我现在就让他知道了
All I've done is put him on notice
他什么都得不到
that he's not gonna get a share.
冷静点
Calm down.