I feel I owe him some loyalty.
是 但这不是
Yeah, but it's not just...
不是布莱恩一个人说了算的 不是吗
It's not just Brian's call, is it?
拜托 我们都为这事投入了很多年的心血
Now, come on, we've all worked on this for years.
我们花了多少时间在这事上 观察 计划
How much time have we all spent on this, watching, planning,
四处查看 一天又一天 一小时又一小时
running around, day after day, hour after hour?
跟在他后面跑 为什么 图的什么
Running around after him, for what? What for?
就为了让他发话吗
Just so he can give it the big 'un, hey?
"我们不回去了"
"We're not going back."
怎么着 他就能代表我们所有人吗
What, speaking for all of us?
好像我们就无足轻重似的 我们跟这事无关吗
Like we don't matter. Like we had nothing to fuckin' do with it.
情况确实变了
Well, things have changed.
肯尼 丹尼 卡尔和我 我们要回去继续做
Kenny, Danny, Carl and me, we're going back in.
请小心车厢与站台之间的空隙
'Please mind the gap between the train and the platform.
本线路为皮卡迪利线 终点站柯克佛斯特
This is a Piccadilly line service to Cockfosters.
好 我加入
OK, I'm in.
好
Yeah.
车里狗身上的臭味太浓了
Terrible stink of dog in here.
你得给车里消消毒
You need to get this motor disinfected.
-他是条可爱的狗狗 -他臭死了
- He's a lovely dog. - He stinks.
布莱恩给你打电♥话♥了吗
Has Brian called you?
不知道 我把那什么代理关掉了
I don't know. I've got the poxy thing turned off.
不敢再打开 免得泰利吼我
I daren't turn it on in case Terry shoots me.
你认识布莱恩很久了 对吧
You've known Brian a long time, yeah?
我们可是老交情了
We go way back.
你跟我和老泰一起去
Are you going to get any grief from him,
会不会被他痛骂一顿
coming in with me and Tel?
我不过是司机而已
I'm J-T-F-D, aren't I?
区区一司机
Just the fuckin' driver.
布莱恩肯定不在乎我
Brian won't bother about me.
这套工具挺不错的
It's a good bit of kit, that.
用它可以抬起十吨♥重的东西
You can shift up to ten tonnes with that.
-有能抬更重的款式吗 -比十吨♥更重的
- Anything bigger? - Than ten tonnes?
没有了
Yeah, no, you're not going to get any bigger.
在一般市面上买♥♥不到
Not over the counter.
-好 那我就买♥♥它了 -太棒了
- All right, I'll take it. - All right, sweet.
-刷♥卡♥还是现金 -现金
- How's that, cash or card? - Cash.
我进去看一眼 五分钟就好 妈妈
I just need to pop in for five minutes, Mum.
这门不该开着的
That shouldn't be open.
雷蒙德
Raymond...
警报还开着
The alarm's still on.
没人进来过
Nobody's been inside.
那为什么楼上是开着的
So, why was it open upstairs?
主楼呢
What about the main building?
-拉 -我在拉
- Pull it. - I am pulling it!
锁上了
It's locked.
这太不正常了 雷蒙德
This is most irregular, Raymond.
没事的 妈妈 很安全
It's fine, Mother. It's secure.
我们去哪里见巴索
Where are we meeting Basil?
在转角
On the corner.
他拿着钥匙呢
He's got the keys with him.
我们没人真正知道巴索是谁 对吧
I mean, none of us really know who Basil is, do we?
-什么意思 -丹 他可能会向警♥察♥告密
- Meaning what? - Meaning, Dan, he could be a grass.
他是什么身份都有可能
He could be anything.
条子可能正等着我们上钩呢
Old Bill could be plotted up waiting for us.
我敢打赌 布莱恩就是因为这个才不干了
I bet you that's why Brian's blown it out.
布莱恩不干了是因为他是个混♥蛋♥
Brian's blown it out because his arsehole went.
再简单不过了 他吓破胆了
Pure and simple. His arsehole fell off.
下车 检查一下侧门附近
Get out and have a look round the side gate.
-巴索没来 -我知道 卡尔
- No Basil, then. - I can see that, Carl.
西边没什么异常
All quiet on the Western front.
-巴索在哪 -他可能已经嗑嗨了
- Where's bloody Basil? - He's probably been lifted already.
他们更有可能是藏在那里
They're more likely hiding away there,
等着吓唬我们
ready to jump out on us
我们一接近那栋楼 他们就行动
as soon as we go anywhere near that building.
你清醒一点
Get a life.
丹尼 我承受不了这么紧张 会惹祸的
Danny, this is no good for my stress, mate. It's causing havoc.
我本来作息规律 现在完全混乱了
I have a routine and this is seriously fuckin' with it, mate.
我太紧张了
My guts are on fire.
-我检查过了 似乎很安静 -我们知道
- I've had a look around, it seems quiet. - We know.
我已经看过一圈了
I've already had a look around.
好吧 那就有双重保障了 不是吗
Well, that makes us doubly sure, then, doesn't it?
-你给他们钥匙了吗 -给了
- Have you got them keys? - Yeah.
你不会进去吧
You ain't going in there, are you?
我宁愿认为这就是计划呢
Well, I rather thought that was the plan.
等我确认后面安全后 给你们消息
I'll radio as soon as it's OK to come round the back.
我告诉你
I'll tell you this...
他要不就是真胆大
..He's got some bottle.
或者他就是个蠢蛋 怪老头
Or he's fuckin' stupid, the geezer.
如果巴索没出现
What would you have done...
你会怎么办
..If Basil hadn't turned up?
那我们就真的发大财了
We would have been well and truly moneyed.
其实不会
Actually, we wouldn't.
我留着后门没关
I left the back gate open.
什么 你个滑头
You what? You crafty git.
如果需要 我们可以到后面去
If we had to, we could have gone round the back
砸碎一个办公室的玻璃进去
and smashed our way in through a window in one of the offices above.
等等
Hold on...
后门锁了啊
..The back gate was locked.
不 我拉紧了 你推了一把 开着呢
No, I pulled it up tight, you push it, it's open.
-我确实推了 -不
- Yeah, I did push it. - No.
它锁着
It was locked.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
-不可能 -就是锁着
- No. - Yeah.
不会吧
No.
-老天 -真的 老泰
- Jesus... - It was, Tel.
他这是自投罗网呢 是吧
He's walking into a trap, isn't he?
取消 取消
Blow out! Blow out!
快带我们离开这 肯尼 赶紧的
Get us out of here, Kenny! Lively!
等等 等等 听着 一切皆有可能
Hang on, hang on! Look, anything could have happened.
可能只是被风带上了或什么的
It could have blown shut in the wind or anything.
别扯了 老泰 被风带上了
Oh, leave off, Tel. Blown shut?
-那玩意有一吨♥重 -在这停车
- It weighs a tonne. - Look, pull in here.
我们就待在附近 直到弄清楚情况
Let's at least stay in range until we know what's happened.
接着开 肯
Keep driving, Ken!
停车
Pull in!
停车
Pull in!
现在我说了算了 我告诉你 停车
This is my job now and I'm telling you, pull in!
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 我不干了 -不 等等
- Fuck this, I'm out of here! - No, wait, hang on.
你在干...
What's your fuckin'...?
我可不打算替别人蹲监狱
I ain't prepared to do time for nobody.
-你怎么回事 -我告诉你 丹
- What's wrong with you? - I'm telling you, Dan.
-卡尔 你去哪里 -我不干了 丹
- Carl, where are you going? - I'm done, Dan.
不 你不会的 你不会的
No, you ain't. You ain't.
卡尔 听着
Carl, listen, ssh...
也许门关着只是因为很简单的原因呢
What if there's an innocent explanation for it being shut?
如果其实没有警♥察♥呢
What if there is no Old Bill?
拜托 想想看 卡尔
Come on, think about it, Carl.
里面有一大笔钱
There's a fortune in there.
而现在 那其中有你的一份
And right now, a big chunk of it's yours.
至少试试看吧
At least give it a chance.
-不 -别别 听着 等等
- No. - No, look, no, no, wait.
你等等
Just wait.
我们需要你 卡尔 好吗
Right, we need you, Carl, all right?
无意冒犯 泰瑞
No offence, Terry...
但当布莱恩退出的时候 这票就没得干了
..But as soon as Brian pulled out of this job, it was finished.
我也不干了
And I'm done.
去他的
Fucking prat.
这边安全 我去后面和你们碰头
All clear in here. I'll meet you round the back.
-卡尔 -不 别管他了 别管了
- Carl! - No, leave him, leave him.
混♥蛋♥