继续
Go on!
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
在动了 只需要再来一点
It's going, just a little bit more.
操
Shit!
我告诉过你了
I told you!
你应该从里推而不是向外拉
You should have got it the other way round.
它被螺栓固定住了
It was bolted.
你为什么不告诉我们它被螺栓固定住了
Why didn't you tell us that was bolted in?
你应该把泵放在另一端
You should have put the pump up the other end.
你把角铁拿下来 只会次次失败
You get the angle off, you're gonna fuck it every time.
你告诉过你 你自己没听
I told you, you didn't listen.
这他妈是被螺栓固定住了
It was fucking... bolted!
得了吗 布莱恩 你和大家都有错
Come on, Brian, it's just as much your fault as anyone's.
你们天天只会吹嘘你们四十年前干的光鲜事
You all ponce around, asking about jobs 40 years ago.
做好你面前的这一票
Do this job in front of you now!
在你这辈子就这一次
Take some responsibility for your own failings,
为自己的失败担些责任吧
for once in your fucking life!
我的失败吗 这些就是我的失败
My failings? These are my failings,
一个 两个 三个
one, two, three!
你没戏了 泰利
You ain't up to it no more, Terry.
你应该告诉我们这个被螺栓固定住了
You should have told us it was gonna be bolted.
你们俩能不能别吵了
Will you both stop!
我们要马上解决问题
We need to work out right now
我们下一步做什么
what we're gonna do next.
就差一点了
We're so close.
-一定有什么我们可以做的 -有什么
- There must be something we can do. - What?
你说啊
You tell me?
有什么
What?
说啊
Come on.
欢迎你们提出
You're all welcome to come up...
新的主意
..with an idea.
这一票泡汤了 回家吧
The job is blown, we go home.
我们可以再回来
We can come back.
不 这一票黄了
No, once a job blows out,
你就得逃得远远点
you walk away, that's it.
永远别回来 计划不是这样的
You never come back. This wasn't part of the plan.
从现在起 我们所做的一切
Anything we do from this point on,
都是为了弥补我们之前的失误
we're making it up as we go along.
错误就是这样造成的
And that is where mistakes are made!
老泰
Tel?
他说得对
He's right.