我不会去太久 伙计
I won't be long, mate.
爸爸只是去喝杯咖啡
Dad's just having his coffee.
咖啡馆
最近好吗 瑞塔 老规矩 你知道的
All right, Rita? The usual, please, love.
-谢谢 瑞塔 -不客气 肯尼
- Thanks, Rita. - Thanks, Kenny.
肯尼 坐下
Sit down, Kenny.
我本来是要去找你的
I was going to come and see you.
我罩了你
I looked after you.
没人要你的时候 我给了你这份工作
I got you on this job when no-one wanted you.
布莱恩 要是我知道你不在里面
Brian, I would never have gone back
我一定不会回去的
if I'd known you wasn't going to be in it.
别人都说你是个下流坯子
Everyone else said you were a wanker.
而且你着实是
And you are.
但我曾站在你这一边
But I stood by you.
布莱恩 真的 我真的不知道他们不打算给你
Honestly, Brian, I never knew you weren't going to be there.
我们开始分了之后
They never said a word till we was actually on the plot
他们才告诉我
and then they told me.
-我就说 什么 不给布莱恩" -你别说了
- I said, "What, no Brian?" - Stop talking, please. Shh
别说了
No more.
肯尼 我现在只想要你
All I want, Kenny,
帮我转达这条讯息
and I want you to pass this message on...
把本就该属于我的东西给我
..is what's rightfully mine.
过来
Come on.