"偷走了价值两亿英镑的珠宝"
"from London's diamond district."
哈顿花♥园♥大劫案盗窃团伙用带轮垃圾桶
盗走价值百万珠宝 劫匪照片首次曝光
关于哈顿花♥园♥抢劫案我们已知情况有哪些
So, what do we know now about the Hatton Garden heist?
星期五八点五分
老头
他是如何计划每一个细节的
We've had it rammed down our throats till we're sick of it,
我们已经讨论得清清楚楚 都快吐了
how he's planned every detail.
那你怎么解释这里还有一个摄像头
Well, how about there's a camera in front of your eyes?
这里说报♥警♥系统有发出一条警报
It says here an alert was sent by the alarm system,
但是警♥察♥没在意
but the police never attended.
所以那天晚上那个保安来了
That's why that security guard turned up that night.
又一大错
Another fuck-up!
这摄像头那么近 你外套上的字都认得清
Look, the camera's so close here, you can read what's on your top.
-看呢 -看不出来是我吧
- Look. - You can't tell it's me, can you?
星期四晚九点三十六分 蒙大纳先生
穿可辨认运动连帽衫的入室盗窃犯
接下来我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
你♥他♥妈♥别再到这里来了 伙计
You've got to stop coming fucking round here, mate.
我说真的
I mean it
嘘 安静 岱波西
Shush, now. Quiet, Debsie.
好了吗 肯
All right, Ken?
我跟你说过车要停在后面
I told you to park it round the back.
怎么啦
What?
我说了要停在后面
I said, park it round the back
这样就不用从前门把包拿出去了
so we don't have to take the bags out the front
会被邻居们看到的
with all the neighbours looking.
是这个吗
Is this it?
是的
Yeah.
别和任何人说这事 管住嘴巴
And don't be talking to anyone about this. Keep your mouth shut.
-当然了 没问题 -你要把东西放哪
- Of course. Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Where are you going to put it?
一个安全的地方 别担心
I've got somewhere safe, don't worry.
我只想摆脱它们 我不想找麻烦 比尔
I just want it out of here. I don't need the aggro, Bill.
报纸上铺天盖地 机动警♥察♥都介入了
You've seen it all over the papers, the Flying Squad involved.
天啊
Jesus.
把车绕到后面 快去啊
Get it round the back. Come on.
-是好消息吗 约翰 -谢天谢地
- Good news, John? - Thank God.
-那太好了 -下一位
- That's really good. - Next, please.
请坐
Take a seat.
你叫什么名字
Name, please.
塞勒斯 G·塞勒斯
Cyrus. Mr G Cyrus.
名字是古然
First name is Gooran.
169号♥盒子吗
Box number 169?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's... That's correct.
很抱歉 塞勒斯先生
I'm sorry to tell you, Mr Cyrus,
你的盒子在被抢之列
but yours was one of the boxes that was broken into.
盒子里
Was, er...
盒子里的所有东西都被拿走了吗
..everything taken from the box?
是的
Yes, it was.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
S·康拉德 2005年1月23日逝世
你好 爸爸
Hello, Dad
等一下
Er, just a minute!
来厨房♥这里 亲爱的 好吗
Er, go in the kitchen, love, will you?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你还想回去蹲大狱吗
Do you want to go back inside?
你为此错过的那些时光
Years and years of your life...
都已经不复存在 找不回来了
you've already lost, you can't get them back.
这是最后一票
It's my last job.
他们会来找你的
They'll come after you.
我只是想为你和你的姐♥妹♥们♥
I just wanted to be able to put something away
准备一些东西
for you and your sisters, you know?
天啊
Jesus...
那是瑞典货币
That's Swedish money.
你想拿什么就拿什么吧
Take what you want.
我什么都不想要
I don't want nothing.
我早就知道了 你不接电♥话♥时我就知道
I knew, when you didn't even answer your phone.
几天来我都非常担心
I've had this knot in my tummy for days.
我们很小心的
Well, we were very careful.
我们把手♥机♥之类的都关掉了
You know, we turned our mobiles off and everything like that.
他和你一起的吗
Was he there with you?
没有
As it happens, no.
我发誓
I swear.
我去
Look, I'll...
我去烧水了
I'll put the kettle on, all right?
你回去了
You went back in.
我太贪心了
I was greedy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们不该这么做 你说得对
But we shouldn't have done it, you're right about that.
泰利说我什么了
What has Terry said about me?
我想让你也分一点
I pushed for you to get a share.
他没答应
He didn't commit himself.
但是丹尼很反对
But Danny's dead set against you.
他懂什么 傻子一个
What does he know about anything, the fucking knucklehead?
我们没有分完东西
And we didn't finish with the divvy-up.
还有很多遗留的
There's still a lot of stuff left over
肯尼要负责处理
that Kenny's going to look after.
在一切尘埃落定前 我们得拖延时间
We're going to sit on it until it all quietens down.
泰利不知道如何处理掉珠宝
Terry's going to struggle getting rid of the jewellery.
没有你 他显然不知道怎么办
He doesn't know what to do without you, that's clear to see.
我们所有的计划 做的所有事
All the planning, all the work we did...
全都白搭了
..completely pissed away.
不是这样的 布莱恩
You're looking at this the wrong way, Brian.
你最好和这事撇清关系
You're much better off without it.
真希望当时我听了你的话
I wish I had listened to you.
现在我和他们是一根绳上的蚂蚱了
Now I'm chained to them.
你现在准备怎么办
What are you going to do now?
我要离开 远离这里
I'm away. I'm out of here.
布莱恩 你也离他们远点
You keep away from them, Brian.
记住你在屋顶说过的话
Remember what you said on the roof.
工具店
对 我记得他 他都是用现金付帐
Yeah, I remember him. He paid in cash.
你觉得他大概多大年纪
How old would you say he was?
六十多岁吧
60s.
我记得他 因为现在很少有人会付现金了
I remember he paid with cash because it's so rare nowadays.
这个就是他
There he is.
我们这的监控有些时候会有这种情况
We do sometimes have a problem with the sun shining into the camera
太阳光线会晃到摄像头
at certain times of the day.
你们店里有别的摄像头吗
Do you have another camera in the store?
没有别的对着正门的摄像头了
Not out front, no.
不好意思
Sorry.
这架白色货车被确认无法找到
The white van has, predictably, proved elusive.
可以推断出来是撞毁了或者是重新注册了
It's almost certainly now crushed or reregistered.
无论如何 就是不见了
Whatever, but it's gone.
但我们有另一辆载具要关注了
But we have another vehicle to focus on.
是一辆11型牌照的白色奔驰
An '11-plate white Mercedes.
就在4月4日 圣周五后一天
On the Saturday, April 4th, the day after Good Friday,
有一个人走进了这家店
a guy walks into this shop
买♥♥了一个和我们在保险库找到的千斤顶
and buys an identical model of jack
型号♥一模一样的千斤顶
to the one we found abandoned at the vaults.
不幸的是 这已经是我们能搞到的最清晰的照片
Now, unfortunately, this is the best image we have of him.
但他离开工具店以后 他坐进了那辆奔驰
But after he leaves the shop, he jumps into that Mercedes
车开走了
and is driven off.
这辆车是用一个威尔士的假名和假住址注册的
It's registered to a false name and address in Wales,
但是利用车牌识别系统的摄像头可以追踪它的动向
but with ANPR traffic cameras, we can track its movements.
我们调看了六个月的行驶日志
We've gone back through the logs as far as six months
我们发现 一直到抢劫案发生
and we can see that, right up until the raid,
那辆车一直在哈顿花♥园♥进进出出
that car is coming into and out of Hatton Garden
和白色货车走的是同样的路线
along exactly the same route as the white van.
每一次都会在伊斯灵顿的某一片区
Every journey seems to end in an area of Islington
摄政运河的东南方向停下
east and south of Regent's Canal.
因此 我们就假设车的主人住在那一片
So, we must assume the owner lives somewhere there.
计划在那一片区布置大量地面监控
The plan is to flood that area with surveillance on the ground.
找到那辆奔驰 找到它的主人
Find that Merc, and we find the owner.