剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
It will get the spritzing until it behaves, Mr. Perry White.
贝恩 我在冲澡时想到一件事
Oh, and Bane, I had a little thought in the shower.
别演无聊的舞台剧了
Instead of a dreary old play,
我们来演音乐剧吧
let's make it musical!
我讨厌音乐剧
I hate musicals!
大家都会想说
Everyone will wonder,
“他们为何要用唱的 不像正常人一样用说的就好 ”
"Why are they singing, and not just talking like regular people?"
“我觉得正常人是这样说话的”
“你看我唱歌♥ 说话 啦啦啦...”
那不算一首歌♥
That is not a real song.
我听不到 - 你也不算真的人类
And you are not a real person.
你只是个巨大的粘土怪物 - 我听不到
You are just a giant clay monster!
天啊 你们两个可以闭嘴了吗
God! Will you two shut the fuck up already?
你要么闭嘴 不然就要被喷水
It stops talking or it gets the spritz.
我喷...
Spritz. Spritz.
天啊 我不能再浪费时间创作了
Good Lord! I can't waste any more time writing.
就交给你们这些 沾满墨水的底层生物吧
I leave that to you ink-stained pit dwellers.
如果你是想伤害我
If you meant that to hurt,
你成功了
you succeeded.
现在我要去试镜女主角了
And now I'm off to audition leading ladies.
我听说伊迪娜曼佐小姐非常渴望
I hear Ms. Idina Menzel is literally frothing at the mouth
能成为我的莉娜
for a chance to be my Lena.
那个女人有八成是嘴巴
And that woman is 80% mouse.
嘿 贝恩 我没事做
Hey, Bane. I got nothing to do,
如果你需要我帮忙写剧本...
so if you want help with the script...
你不是编剧 派瑞怀特
You are no writer, Perry White.
所以你才不知道泥面人离开房♥间时
That's why you didn't know the scene was over
那一幕已经结束了
when Clayface left the room.
“我是莉娜”
谢谢 再见 下一位
Thank you. Goodbye. Next!
“我是莉娜”
谢谢 现在滚出去
Thank you. Now get out!
你们看什么看 她叫你们滚
What are you all staring at? She said go!
这太扯了 - 等等 你要去哪
This is bullshit! - Wait! Where are you going?
真浪费时间 - 我还没决定要选谁
No casting decisions have been made.
已经决定了 就是我 我是你的莉娜
Yes, they have. Me, I am your Lena.
我的更衣室在哪里
Now, where is my dressing room?
哈莉 你也许很擅长打架和骂脏话
Harley, you may be good at bashing heads and dropping F bombs,
但唱歌♥不是你的强项
but singing is not your forte.
你凭什么批判哈莉的专长
Don't you talk about Harley's forte.
她一直在努力精进自己
She's been working hard to drop a couple of pounds off that forte.
想象如果那张椅子是你的泥脸
Imagine if that seat was your Clayface.
哈莉...暴♥力♥不是解决之道
Harley. Harley. Violence is not the answer.
那勒索呢
Then how about blackmail?
我打给新闻部 告诉他们派瑞怀特其实是...
I'll just call the newsroom and tell them that Perry White is actually--
你被录取了 欢迎你 奎茵小姐
You're hired! Welcome, Ms. Quinzel
加入...
to the cast of...
“布莱尼亚克 悲剧之音乐剧”
Brainiac-comma-The-Tragedy-Of hyphen-The-Musical.
我对剧本有些想法
I have some thoughts on the script.
(歌♥剧院 “布莱尼亚克 悲剧之音乐剧”)
什么
What?
如果演出失败 我会炸掉这个地方
Oof, if this bombs, I will 'splode this place.
贝恩 - 天啊
Bane! - Oh, Jesus!
这句台词 莉娜对布莱尼亚克说“我们说好了
This line where Lena says to Brainiac,
你说我能保护大都会市”
"We had a deal. You promised me I could protect Metropolis."
对 怎么了
Yeah, what about it?
莉娜不需要布莱尼亚克的同意 才能做某些事 对吧
Lena doesn't need Brainiac's "okay" to do something, okay?
她是故事的主角
She drives the story.
她不会像婴儿一样对布莱尼亚克抱怨
She doesn't whine to Brainiac like a fucking baby!
但她告诉我们那件事时就是这样...
But she literally said exactly that when she was telling us about--
我才不管她说过什么 我只在乎我的台词
I don't care what she said, I care what I am saying.
如果我的台词是垃圾 我不会说的
And what I am saying is that this is garbage and I won't say it!
对 但诚信...
Yeah, but the integrity of our--
诚信 这里是剧院 贝恩
Integrity? This is theater, Bane!
没有人在乎诚信
No one cares about integrity!
重点是有好嗓音的性感尤物
It's all about hot people with great voices,
推动这该死的故事
who drive the fucking story!
赶快改
Fix it!
(爱你 爸爸)
恭喜
Well, congratulations.
看来你惹毛了我们的女主角
I see you've managed to piss off our leading lady.
她想重写关键的剧情线...
She wanted to rewrite a critical plot line.
即将失业的编剧还敢回嘴 快去处理
Said the soon-to-be unemployed writer. Get on it. Now!
饰演可可的安迪瑟克斯在哪里
Where is Andy Serkis who's playing Koko?
你是说那个演员吗 我没看到他
You talking about the actor dude? Haven't seen him.
希望他没被吃掉
I hope nobody ate him.
该死 好吧 说真的我没吃午餐
Shit! Okay, real talk? I skipped lunch.
去你的 植物法兰克
Damn you, Frank the Plant!
你想听1960年代 年轻女孩“说真话”吗
You want real talk like some sassy tween from the 1960s?
老爹 我有好消息要告诉你
Well, I have so some swell news for you, Daddio.
今晚你要扮演可可
Tonight, you will be playing the part of Koko.
可可 它是只该死的猴子
Koko? He's a goddamn monkey.
它不是猴子
He's not a monkey.
它是外星人 也是布莱尼亚克的知己
He's a space alien and the confidante of Brainiac.
好 总之我很确定我不要演
Yeah, well, I'm confidante that I'm not doing it.
你给我演 而且你还要乐在其中
Oh, you'll do it and you will like it!
这是我的“玛莉亚时刻”
This is my Maria moment.
你不能阻止我唱歌♥
And you are not gonna stop me from singing.
就算你得唱 你也不能唱
You're not going to sing even if you do get to sing
因为你不会唱歌♥
because you cannot sing!
那又怎样 莉娜也不会
Oh, so what? Neither can Lena.
(大都会市歌♥剧院)
(布莱尼亚克 莉娜 可可)
天啊 这根本是场闹剧
Jesus, this thing is a clown show.
我跟他们说我的故事 好让他们有所行动
I told them my story so they could do something about it.
他们行动了 就是这出剧
Oh, they did. It's this.
等哈莉在台上解决她的童年问题
As soon as Harley resolves her childhood issues on stage,
她 法兰克和我就要闪人了
she, Frank and I are gonna get the hell out of dodge.
原来你在这里
There you are.
不要这样偷偷摸摸接近我们
Do not sneak up on us like that.
等等 你在开玩笑吧
Wait, you're playing me, right?
我绝对不会穿那件外套
I would never wear that blazer.
泥面人看起来一点都不像布莱尼亚克
Clayface doesn't look anything like Brainiac,
但演戏不就是这样吗 - 好
but, you know, acting.
你现在不是应该在后台吗
Aren't you supposed to be backstage right now?
没错 但我要先告诉我今生的挚爱
I sure am. Right after I tell the love of my life
我爱她胜过生命本身
that I love her more than life itself.
我也爱你 小花生
Aw, I love you too, Peanut.
祝你今晚好运 好吗
Break a leg tonight, okay?
没问题 我会去打断贝恩的腿
Oh, I will. And it'll be Bane's.
你在这里啊 哈莉
There you are, Harley!
立刻就位 因为现在...
Get on your mark this instant, for it is now,
好戏即将上场
showtime!
“我是布莱尼亚克 有人叫我疯子”
“我的智商很高 你应该担心”
“因为我可能会攻击”
“回来后 我的家庭消失了”
“都毁了 我的老婆和孩子”
“我用智慧打造完美城市”
“这是我的杰作 但我并不孤单 因为我有...”
“可可”
“我是可可”
“另一个人没出现”
“所以我演可可”
“我可能是上帝 也可能是恶魔”
“可可很棒 但我需要 一个懂我的人 像是...”
“莉娜”
“雷克斯的妹妹 永远与我同在”
-“就像单纯疱疹” -“美丽的莉娜”
“你是我的女王”
“我是可可...”
这真的是我听过最难听的歌♥
This is literally the worst song I've ever heard.
不知道呢 我觉得挺洗♥脑♥的
I don't know. I think it's kind of catchy.
“美丽的莉娜”
“我是可可”
“我是布莱尼亚克”
“有人叫我疯子”
“小心 我可能会攻击”
天啊
Holy shit!
观众真的很喜欢
They really love it.
他们不该喜欢的 他们应该吓得屁滚尿流
Well, they shouldn't. They should be scared shitless.
“输入代码1111”
“转动刻度盘 天堂近在咫尺”
真不想告诉你坏消息
Hate to be the bearer of bad news,
但我快死了 就是...
but I'm dying. Right...
现在
...now!
这个顽固的混♥蛋♥甚至不接受我死了
This stubborn motherfucker won't even accept that I'm dead.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表