剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
(布莱尼亚克的起源)
(科鲁 第1287号♥太空区)
妻子 晚上的用餐何必如此铺张
Wife, why procure all this festivity for our evening banquet?
丈夫升官并非每次行星自转都会发生
It is not every axial revolution that your husband gets promoted,
现在你不必再出差了
and now you no longer have to travel for work.
这算不上是升官
Oh, it's hardly a promotion.
我还是要负责收集和分♥析♥
I will still be Collecting Information and Gathering Analytics Regarding
外星科技 设备和系统的数据资料
Extra-Terrestrial Technology, Equipment and Systems.
不管如何 我很庆幸 我不需要再出“离家任务”了
Regardless, I am relieved I no longer have to leave to get C.I.G.A.R.E.T.T.E.S.
对吧 维利尔二号♥
Right, Vril II?
随便啦
Ugh, whatever.
保持这个姿势
Hold that position.
我想制♥造♥一段记忆
I want to generate a memory.
好 我们进食吧
All right, let us consume.
我尝试了一道新食谱
I attempted a new recipe.
如果镉太多的话 请跟我说一声
Let me know if there's too much cadmium.
我觉得很好吃
I think it is delicious.
维利尔二号♥ 吸干晚餐前不许玩乐
Vril II? No amusements until you drain your dinner.
在实现化这一级之前 我不能进食
I cannot consume until I actualize this level.
专注在现在这一步的话
You will not actualize any level
是连一级都实现化不了的
focusing on the move you are making in the present.
重点在未来的 五十亿 一百亿 两百亿步
It is about the next five, ten, twenty billion future moves.
你有听说对街的瓦登的事吗
Did you hear about Var-Don across the street?
他太太说他快关机了
His wife said he is close to powering down.
或许他已经没有用处了
Perhaps he has outlived his usefulness.
真使人阴郁 - 我希望他们会把房♥子卖♥♥掉
How somber. - I hope they will sell the home.
他们有能装三艘船的仓库
They have a three-ship garage,
我看上了一艘有着甜美樱桃红
and I have optics on a sweet little cherry-red two-door rocket
会引来很多妒忌的感知器的双门火箭
that will trigger many envy senses.
维利尔 你响了
Vril, you are ringing.
是我的上司打来的
Ooh, ooh, it is my superior.
我必须应答
I must engage.
他只在乎他的工作
All he fixates on is his occupation.
你很快就能获配 许多与父亲共度的时光
Soon, you will have many allotments to be with Father.
可可 他不在附近 收听不到那段言词真是件好事
Koko, it is beneficial he was not in the vicinity where he could absorb that output.
史塔尔先生 你看起来很好
Mr. Starr, you are appearing well.
“谢谢 我失去了一些分贝 特别是在我的中等频率附近”
Appreciation. I have lost some decibels, particularly around my middle frequency.
“你也知道老化是怎么回事”
You know how it gets as you age.
是的
Affirmative.
“这将是我们最后一次进行下载”
This will be our last download
“之后你就要开始 在科鲁政♥府♥的新工作”
before you begin your new occupation with the Coluian government.
没错 -“日出时 你将前往布莱亚克”
Indeed. - At solar up you will journey to Bryak,
“一个完美指数潜能低于50的 有生物居住的行星”
an inhabited planet with a perfection potential of less than 50
“其持有一种名为 ‘超级射线’的武器”
that is in possession of a weapon known as the Hyper-Ray,
“它能够缩小 有机与无机物质的大小”
which has the ability to decrease the size of both organic and inorganic matter.
“一旦你进行分♥析♥ 并取得超级射线后”
Once you have run the analytics
“你就可以回家了”
and obtained the Hyper-Ray, you may return home.
在宇宙中度过这么多次行星公转
Ah, after spending so many planetary revolutions roaming the cosmos,
四处游走 检测无数行星的完美指数后
determining the perfection level of an infinite number of planets,
得知没有任何行星 接近科鲁的99% 着实令人满意
it is satisfactory to know none has come close to Colu's 99%.
“靠着你的新工作 你终于可以修正剩下的那1%了”
And with your new position, you can finally fix that 1%.
我是可以
I could,
但1%是很微不足道的数字
but 1% is such an insignificant amount,
一个几乎不值得理会的变数
a variable hardly worth acknowledgement.
“口气真像一名真正的政♥府♥官员”
Spoken like a true government official.
“要不是我有着12级的智力”
If I wasn't a 12th level intellect,
“我都要以为你有13级的智力了”
I would think you were a 13th level intellect.
真幽默
That's humorous.
“我有请求你清除垃圾”
I requested you empty the trash.
“我会的 等我...”
I will when I have--
“不用麻烦了 我再次自己完成了”
No bother. I have done it myself once again.
“我得结束这次通讯了”
I must conclude this dispatch.
“史塔尔太太需要得到补偿 结束传输”
Mrs. Starr requires atonement. End transmission.
结束传输 史塔尔先生
End transmission, Mr. Starr.
这是我们订下婚约的歌♥曲
The song we were betrothed to.
真是太巧了
Hmm, how serendipitous.
我想你和上司的对话还令人满意
I take it the exchange with your superior was satisfactory.
你为什么改用心灵感应沟通
Why have you switched to telepathic communication?
我对维利尔二号♥感到不安
I have unease about Vril II.
他最近一直很苦恼
He has been in distress as of late.
也许只是数位青年人型机器人缺陷
Perhaps it is just adolescent digital humanoid defectiveness.
不 这不是“数青机缺”
No, this is not ADHD.
若是你能跟他相谈 我会很感激
I would appreciate you conversing with him.
等我们随着声音 完成这些动作就去 我亲爱的妻子
As soon as we complete this movement along to the sound, my dear wife.
让我独处
Let me be solitary!
母亲告诉我你最近的不安
Mother has informed me of your recent unease.
你不会理解的
You would not comprehend.
试试看
Make an attempt.
如果你的结构出现排泄作用 这相当正常 而且...
If you are excreting from your anatomy, this is perfectly normal--
真令人恶心 - 那你在烦忧什么
Repulsive! - Then what is the apprehension?
你以为自己理解一切
You think you comprehend everything.
因为我确实理解
That is because I do.
这没有可能 - 有可能
Non-viable! - Viable.
那告诉我 如果太阳燃烧殆尽 会发生什么事
Then tell me what would happen if the solar orb combusted.
你和你认识的所有生命体 在太阳燃烧殆尽时
You and every being you know will be residing in their cybernetic forms
都已经会以模控形式存在了
by the time the solar orb combusts.
连可可也是
Even Koko?
尤其是可可 因为猴子的寿命远不及我们
Especially Koko, because monkeys do not exist nearly as long as we do.
你怎么能对我说这种话
How could you vocalize that to me?
我恨你 我真希望你能关机
I hate you. I wish you would power down.
你表现得像个1级智力者
You are acting like a level one intellect.
我等不及看你成长到4 5级了
I cannot wait for you to grow to level four or five.
我们懂了 父亲
We get it, Father.
你会数数
You can count.
天啊 你好聪明
Wow, you are so smart.
我聪明到足以实现化 你实现化不了的四格骨牌级数
I am smart enough to actualize the tetrominos level you cannot.
你成功表达出 你对自己的后代缺乏骄傲了
You have successfully vocalized the lack of pride in your offspring.
滚出我的房♥间
Get out of my room!
这是我的房♥间 就我所知
It is my room, as the last time I checked,
你没有钱买♥♥任何东西
you did not have the credits to purchase anything.
我有能力处理极为大量的知识
I have the ability to process the knowledge of over 490 octodecillion beings,
而他却暗示 我无法理解一个由我创造的存在
and he insinuates I cannot comprehend a being I machinated?
你想起处于那个发展阶段的感觉了
You recollect what it was like being in that stage of development.
我什么都记得
I recollect everything.
我对那个后代感到反感 我希望我能关掉他的电源
I am repelled by that offspring. I wish I could unplug him.
你总是想摧毁你不了解的东西
You always want to destroy the things you do not understand.
我很了解一件事
There is one thing I do understand.
维利尔 我们昨晚才交换过档案
Vril, we just exchanged files last night.
根据我的计算
According to my calculations,
一对伴侣 每周至少该交换档案2.3次
a couple should exchange files at least 2.3 times a week.
准许 但不要使用震动
Approval. But sans vibration.
我满足了
I am satiated.
我会满足自己的
I will take care of myself.
日落 妻子
Solar down, wife.
日落 丈夫
Solar down, husband.
维利尔 你现在是睡眠模式吗 - 不再是了
Vril, are you in sleep mode? - No longer.
旅程中请格外小心
Proceed with additional caution on your journey.
我已经完成计算 不需要小心
I have completed the calculations and there is no need for caution.
所有变数均已纳入计算
All the variables are accounted for.
这是我最后一次出“离家任务” 我之后就不干了
I am going out for C.I.G.A.R.E.T.T.E.S. one last time, then I shall quit.
进入睡眠模式
Go into sleep mode.
有问题的载具
Deficient vehicle.
粮食
Sustenance,
以防你感到饥饿
in case you become deprived.
感激不尽
Appreciated.
我成功实现化了 你这个生殖器
I actualized it, you genital.
维利尔二号♥ 注意你的发声口
Vril II, watch your output portal.
这是你实现化的
You did this?
我还把它装瓶了 这样它就会永远保持那个样子
And I bottled it, so it'll stay like that forever
你就不能弄乱它了
and you can't mess with it.
你用来将它实现化的 不完美方式很完美
The imperfect way you completed this is perfect.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表