剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
(“星球日报”头条)
天啊 太不可思议了 我好久没有这种感觉了
Holy shit, that was incredible! I haven't felt like this in so long.
我知道 我想念跟你一起做这种事
I know, godda-- I missed doing stuff like this with you.
那让我想在这里就跟你...
It makes me wanna take you right here and just fu--
天啊 开始了
Oh, boy, here it comes.
给精彩的特技表演来点掌声吧 各位
Give it up for the stunt spectacular, everyone!
现在 我们要揭晓我们的超人珍宝
And now, the unveiling of the cream of our Superman crop.
超人最珍爱的东西...
Superman's most cherished item.
他的脏内♥裤♥
His dirty underwear?
他的第一件披风
His first cape.
他抵达地球时裹着的毯子
The very blanket he was wrapped in when he arrived on Earth.
是不是很棒
Isn't it fab?
我第二个就是猜那个
That was my second guess.
嘿 放手 我们得走了...
Hey, whoa. Hands off. We gotta go. We gotta go.
她是我的 再见 我们要去酒店了
She's all mine. Bye. We're going to the hotel.
再见...现在就走
Later. Bye. Right now.
怎么了 那不是很棒吗
What's wrong? Wasn't that incredible?
你不兴奋 开心又满足吗
Aren't you excited and happy and completely fulfilled?
等等 宝贝 原来这件事是因为那个吗
Hang on. Babe, is that what this was about?
谜语人和钟王 那番“感情之火”的屁话 拜托
Riddler and Clock King's "losing the spark" bullshit? Come on.
重点不是他们 是我们
It's not about them, it's about us!
我们老是待在家里 开始没人邀我们参加活动
We stay in all the time, we stopped gettin' invited to things.
我甚至开始不♥穿♥胸罩了
Hell, I stopped wearin' bras,
而且不是那种性感的 “我没穿胸罩喔”的不♥穿♥
and not in a sexy "Ooh, I'm not wearin' a bra" way.
我们以前过得像烟火般精彩 但现在却是等着被吹熄的尿骚味蜡烛
We used to be fireworks, and now, we're piss-scented candles waitin' to be all blown out.
我不认为我能接受我们被吹熄
I don't think I could survive us blowin' out.
哈莉 你这个甜美又美丽的小笨蛋
Harley, you sweet, beautiful, dummy, dum-dum.
我们之间不需要制♥造♥烟火
We don't need to manufacture fireworks between us.
我们坐在家里 无聊得要命
Us sitting around the house, just bored?
那是我所能想到最刺♥激♥的事了
That's the most exciting thing I can think of.
毒藤女
Aw, Ives.
所以你想回酒店无所事事吗
So you wanna go back to the hotel to sit around?
仔细想想 也许整天待在家里 也不是个坏主意
On second thought, maybe staying in all day isn't such a bad idea.
不
No.
我们登上全世界 最有名望的报纸的头版了
We're the front page of the most prestigious newspaper in the world!
如果是在1998年 那一定相当有意义
That would be incredibly meaningful if it was, like, 1998.
“中午到绿原酒廊找我 爱你们的莉娜”
"Join me at the Tavern Over The Green at noon. Lots of love, Lena."
不会吧 你在开玩笑吗
Ah, no way. Are you kidding me?
我不在乎她花了多少钱植发
I don't care how much she's spent on hair implants.
路瑟家的人都会带来厄运
The Luthors? They're bad juju.
她应该会请客
She'll probably pay for the meal.
该死 好吧 把我的内♥裤♥给我
God damn it. All right, hand me my underwear.
这里不太热闹 对吧
Not really a happenin' spot, huh?
事实上 我把这里包下来了
Actually, I rented it out.
我想谢谢你们两位 昨晚让我的晚会更上一层楼
I wanted to thank you both for taking my gala to the next level last night.
魅惑女巫的那东西
Enchantress' thingy?
黑暗之心
The Heart of Darkness, huh?
对 我绝对不会相信一个
Yeah, no way I'm trusting a Luthor
随意戴着一条 装有恶魔的项链的路瑟家的人
who casually wears a necklace with a demon in it.
走吧 哈莉 - 绝对是要走的
Come on. Let's go, Harls. -Oh, we're going!
等等 恶魔 这条项链是我在苏富比拍卖♥♥行买♥♥的
Wait... A demon? I got this necklace from Sotheby's.
猫女 - 猫女
Catwoman.
你们会担心是对的
You're right to be apprehensive.
路瑟家是出了名的亿万富翁混♥蛋♥们
Luthors are notoriously wretched billionaires
会用自己的财富谋取权力 和个人利益 但我不会
who use their wealth for power and self-interest. But not me.
我只想确保大都会市 能继续是座完美的明日之城
All I want is to make sure Metropolis remains the perfect City of Tomorrow.
毒藤女 我必须知道 你对百年纪念公园有何看法
Ivy, I must know, what do you think of Centennial Park?
我是说 我或许管理过 规划它的委员会
I may have run the committee that planned it.
我是说...你知道的 还蛮不错的
I mean, you know, it's pretty good.
你跟我说那是你见过最好的绿地运用
You told me it was, "the best use of green space you've ever seen."
好吧 是很不错
Okay, it's good.
但城市的其他地方呢 都是金属 毫无生气
But the rest of the city, you know, it's all chrome and it's sterile.
其他地方完全没有绿地 甚至连博物馆也是
There's zero greenery elsewhere. The museum, even.
这个屋顶...这...太令人难过了
This rooftop. It's just... It's depressing.
天啊 你说得对 好 那你会建议我们怎么做
Oh, God, you're right. Okay, well, what would you suggest we do about that?
我是天蚀 上帝之怒的化身
I am Eclipso, the Spirit of God's Wrath.
我会复仇的
I will have my vengeance--
该死 我真的很抱歉
Oh, shit. I am so sorry.
我有点得意忘形了 我不是有意...
I got... a little bit carried away. And I didn't mean to--
太棒了 我爱死了 我爱你
Oh, marvelous! I loved it. I love you!
好喔 真恶心
Okay, ew.
我也爱你
Oh, and I love you!
你真是难以捉摸
You are just completely unpredictable!
感激不尽
Much obliged?
抱歉 你没有因为钻石的事生气吗
I'm sorry, so are you not upset about the diamond?
或是你漂亮的古驰裙子上 沾满恶魔的血
Or the demon blood all over your fab Gucci dress?
反正我本来就要把这件烧掉 我从不重复穿同一件衣服
I was gonna burn this anyway. I never repeat an outfit.
对 不 这件我也只穿过一次
Yeah, no, I... I've only worn this once.
我们这里正需要你们两个
You two are exactly what we need here.
有麻烦了 麻烦在哪里
Trouble? Where's the trouble? I heard a demon.
我听到恶魔的声音 他在哪里 让我对付他
Where is he? Let me at 'im!
你们解决了 酷...
You took care of it. Cool. Cool.
看来你们也不需要我了 再也没人需要我了
Guess you don't need me anymore either. Nobody needs me anymore.
我就为团队牺牲一次吧
I'll take one for the team.
我在考虑闯入大都会市联邦储备银行
So, I'm thinkin' of breakin' into the Metropolis Federal Reserve.
我刚说我要去抢银行 但你连眼睛都没眨一下
Uh, I just said I'm gonna rob a bank and ya didn't even blink.
我知道你不是认真的 你的心跳太慢了
I know you're not serious. Your heart's beating too slow.
而且有了城市全新的机器人安保系统
And with the city's new Automaton Security System,
它们在你进去前就会阻止你
they'd stop you before you even entered.
什么 那些金属蠢蛋 并没有阻止我闯进你的博物馆
What? Those chrome-domes didn't stop me from breakin' into your museum
偷走你的小毯毯
and stealin' your baby blankie.
有 它们成功阻止了 我的毯子还安全地放在博物馆里
Yeah, they did. My blanket's still safe in the museum.
系统计算出 阻止你的最佳方式就是让你“赢”
The System calculated that the best way to stop you was to let you "win."
这里已经不可能再发生犯罪了
Crime isn't possible here anymore.
那间博物馆 并不是我的成就的证明 而是座坟墓
That museum isn't a testament to my achievements.
而我则是遗物 - 好吧 那样真的很烂
It's a tomb, and I'm a relic. - Okay. That sucks.
对 烂透了
Yeah. It sucks.
在我听来 你好像陷入瓶颈了
Sounds to me like you're in a rut.
你有好长一段时间 都用你的事业跟目标定义自己
You spent so long defining yourself by your career, your goals.
但瓶颈不代表人生结束了 好吗
But a rut doesn't mean life's ending, okay?
那代表你需要一个新的开始 你上次度假是什么时候
It means you need a new beginning. When's the last time you took a vacation?
几个月前 我去太空改变地球自转
A few months ago, I went to space to alter the Earth's rotation
让时间倒转 让露易丝免于一死
and turn back time to undo Lois' death.
好 你上次去太空 找乐子是什么时候
Okay. When's the last time you went to space for fun?
大都会市也许不需要超人 但你知道谁需要吗
Metropolis may not need Superman, but you know who does?
超人
Superman.
天啊 你的肌肉好结实
Wow. You are so toned.
我从来没有休息过 如果我不是超人 那我是谁
I've never taken a break. Who am I if I'm not Superman?
搞清楚这件事 听起来会是场千载难逢的冒险
Figuring that out sounds like the adventure of a lifetime.
该死 你说得对 超人是时候休个长假了
Gosh darnit, you're right! It's time Superman went on sabbatical!
我想我会带那个很酷的记者 克拉克肯特一起去
And I think I'll take that cool reporter, Clark Kent, with me.
这是你第二次拯救我了 哈莉
That's the second time you've saved me, Harley.
还是没说“谢谢”
And still no "thank you."
然后超人就闪人了
And with that, Supes peaced out.
等等 重点来了
Oh, wait, and get this.
超人绝对有背着露易丝 跟一个叫克拉克肯特的家伙偷♥情♥
Superman is totally cheatin' on Lois with some guy named Clark Kent.
我听说他们常混在一起
So, I've heard they spend a lot of time together,
但没有人看过他们共处一室
but no one ever sees them in the same room.
他们像是在躲什么似的
Kinda like they're hiding.
躲露易丝
Hiding from Lois.
我不敢相信我会这么说 但我觉得我会想念这片美景
Ah. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm gonna miss this view.
可惜我们要回哥谭市了
Too bad we're goin' back to Gotham.
我们该留下 - 我们该留下
I think we should stay.
你想留下 我在想... - 你想留下 我在想...
You wanna stay? 'Cause I was thinkin'--
好了 我们别再同时说话了 让我...
Okay, we gotta stop talking at the same time. Let me just--
你和超人在一起的时候
While you were with Supes,
莉娜提议让我负责大都会市绿化计划
Lena made me an offer to run the Metropolis Green Initiative.
天啊 毒藤女 太棒了 那非常适合你
Oh, my God, Ives. That's incredible! That's perfect for you.
那是什么 - 你知道我做的那个花♥园♥吧
What is it? - You know the garden I made?
好 我们要对整座城市如法炮制
Okay. We're gonna do that to the whole city.
我可以把这座银色城市 变成地球上最绿的地方
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表