剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
You are a variable that is beyond calculation.
因此 你必须被消灭
And as such, you must be eliminated.
你就是那种人吧
Ah, so that's your deal, huh?
当事情无法预测 你就失去理智
You lose your mind when stuff is unpredictable
摧毁你不了解的东西
and just destroy things you don't understand?
看来戳到痛处了
Ooh, that touched a nerve.
你是隔绝完美的终极屏障
You are the ultimate barrier to perfection,
得在你造成更多破坏前阻止你
and will be stopped before you spread any more of your damage.
“破坏”
Damage? Damage?
滚边去啦 你这个猪头怪人
Fuck off, you fat-headed freak!
你没资格说我有...
You have no right to call me... damaged.
再见了 带来混乱的生物
Goodbye, creature of chaos.
住手 布莱尼
Stop it, Brainy!
你竟敢命令我
How dare you command me?
而且我的名字是维利尔
And my name is Vril!
但“布莱尼亚克”有趣多了
Oh, but Brainiac is so much more fun.
放她走
Let her go.
记住我们的协议
Remember our agreement.
人类由我处理 你则负责其他一切
I take care of the humans, you take care of everything else.
这家伙妨碍到了“其他一切”
This one is getting in the way of everything else.
我可以管好她
I can keep her in line.
而且我喜欢她 你说过我可以得到我喜欢的东西
Plus, I like her. And you said I could have what I like.
你不会希望我...
You wouldn't want me to,
我不知道呢
oh, I don't know,
把对他们城市的计划泄漏给人类吧
tip off the humans to the little plan for their city now, would you?
准许
Approval.
我会把她和她的同伴送回去
I will return her and her companion.
她们不会知情吧 - 一如往常
None the wiser? - As per usual.
这是最棒的部分...
This is the best part. This is the best part.
有问题
...damaged?
该死 你是说泰式冰咖啡吗
Oh, shit. Are you talking about the Thai iced coffee?
对 他们的包装每次都有问题
Yeah, they never pack that right.
但老实说 这样也好 这么晚了 我不该摄取咖♥啡♥因♥
It's just for the best, though. Honestly, I should not have caffeine this late.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Honey, are you okay?
没事 我只是... 我不记得有点这些食物
Yeah, I just... I don't remember ordering all this food.
因为你没有点 亲爱的 我请客
Oh, because you didn't, sweetie. This is my treat.
为了庆祝杀死杰森两次
You know, to... to celebrate killing Jason twice?
怎么了 你...等等 你还好吗
What's up? You... Are you all right?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
我有那种本来在浏览 韦恩拍照社交软件
I have that feeling, you know? Like when you've been scrolling on Waynestagram,
结果就突然昏过去
and the next thing you know, you've, like, blacked out,
起来时是大半夜的 你不知道已经过了多久
and it's the middle of the night, and you don't know how much time has passed,
不知怎么地 你已经浏览到
and somehow you're six years deep into the page
你幼儿园挚友前夫六年前的法国公...
for your kindergarten best friend's ex-husband's French bull--
天啊 你脚步声超轻的
Oh, Jesus Christ. You have kitten feet.
嘿 你怎么进来的
Hey, how did you get in here?
这栋大楼是我男友的
Um, my boyfriend owns the building.
我一直收到安全警示说有人找上你们
I kept getting security alerts that people were coming to your door.
我只是想确定一切都没事
I just wanted to make sure everything was okay.
当然 对 我们只是期待着能大快朵颐这些美食
Of course! Yeah, just looking forward to scarfing all this chow.
很好...
Oh, good, good, good!
你们两个别再叫外卖♥♥了
You two need to stop ordering delivery.
我们希望你们尽可能多逛逛大都会市
We want you out and about in Metropolis as much as possible.
我们很高兴 你们能成为我们城市的一分子
We are so thrilled that you are a part of our city,
我会亲自确保你们永远不会离开
and I am personally going to make sure that you never leave.
对 谢谢你完全不请自来 - 再见 莉娜
See ya, Lena! - Yeah, and thanks for stopping by completely unannounced.
好 我们得换锁了
Okay, we gotta change those locks.
但我们先他妈的吃东西吧
But first, let's fucking eat!
这些乳制品是很大的赌注
Ugh, all this dairy is going to be a big-time gamble,
但我想会很值得
but I think it's gonna be worth it!
所以才要买♥♥有两间浴室的公♥寓♥
That's why you get a condo with two bathrooms.
我知道 没错
I know that's right.
你在这里 在大都会市很快乐 对吧 毒藤女
You're happy here, right, Ives? In Metropolis?
你对于我想...
Like... like, you're glad that I wanted to...
我们想搬来这里很高兴吧
that we wanted to move here?
亲爱的 我是说...
Oh, honey, I mean...
你人在大都会市 所以这对我来说很完美
You're in Metropolis, you know, so that makes it perfect for me.
宝贝
Aw, babe!
而且这边有那间卖♥♥全素烤肉串的店
Plus, they have that place that makes vegan kebabs.
我知道这听起来很怪
And I know it sounds weird,
但你甚至吃不出那是波罗蜜
but you won't even know it's actually jackfruit.
那真的不是个好的餐厅店名
Still not the best name for a restaurant.
(你甚至吃不出那是波罗蜜 )
那些辣椒杰克乳酪和布里乳酪小汉堡
Ugh, those pepper jack and brie sliders
正在跟迷你烤七层乳酪三明治 比赛谁先离开我的身体
are racing the seven-layer grilled cheese bites for the exit.
但你说得对 超值得的
But you were right, so worth it!
就是说吧
Right?
现在重要的问题来了
Now, here's a big question.
你有留肚子吃甜点吗
Did you save room for dessert?
不知道呢 我很饱了...
I don't know, I'm pretty full--
这还用说吗
Uh, doy!
嘿 你不会刚好买♥♥了 什么有趣的餐后饮料吧
Hey, you didn't happen to pick up any fun after-dinner drinks, did ya?
我没有 亲爱的 但我可以把派放进微波炉加热
Ah, I didn't, honey. But I could put some pie in the microwave
直到变成液体
until it turns into a liquid.
没关系
That's okay.
不知为何 我就是想喝杯可可
For some reason, I just felt like a cup of cocoa.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表