剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
各位女士先生 大家好
Greetings, ladies and gentlemen!
欢迎来到我在这座 名为大都会市的小村庄的处♥女♥秀
Welcome to my acting debut in the hamlet known as Metropolis.
谢谢...
Thank you, thank you!
这是我一系列独角戏中的第一部
This is the first in my series of one-man shows
内容是那些极具代表性的历史时刻
about iconic historical moments from the point of view
以一个并不在场的人的视角诠释
of someone who was not there.
今晚的“珍珠港”的角色有乔凡尼
Tonight's performance of Pearl Harbor features Giovanni,
一位来自意大利那不勒斯 诚实善良的鞋匠
a salt of the earth cobbler in Napoli, Italy,
他在日本轰炸珍珠港的
who died fully 20 years
20年前就已经过世
before the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.
这双鞋看起来不错
This shoe looks pretty good.
我喜欢它闪闪发亮的样子
I love the way it shine.
嘿 不知道20年后的珍珠港 会发生什么事
Hey, I'mma wonder what's happening in Pearl Harbor twenty years from now.
好吧 继续工作了
Oh, well, back to work.
我整晚没睡 等着看“星球日报”的早报
I have been up all night, awaiting the early edition of the Daily Planet
评论我的独角戏
reviewing my one-man show!
魔幻时刻到了
Magic time!
看来没登上头版
Didn't make the front page, I see.
没关系
Well, no matter.
他们可能是想把最好的留到最后
They probably saved the best for last.
“泥面人先生充满问题的 ‘珍珠港’改编作品”
"Mister Face's wildly problematic adaptation
“与他那几乎是仇恨犯罪般的 意大利口音一样有缺陷”
of Pearl Harbor is as flawed as his Italian hate crime of an accent."
“不过...” 等等...这样不对
Oh, wait, hold on. That is not right.
有了...
Ah, here we go, here we go.
“泥面人先生极具天赋”
"Mister Face is phenomenally talented...
“非常擅长让人 希望自己从未诞生于世”
at making you wish you had never been born."
别担心 老兄
Fret not, ol' chap.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我们应该驯养浣熊 而不是猫
That we should've domesticated raccoons instead of cats?
不 是我必须 正面对抗“星球日报”的最高层
No! That I must confront the topmost brass at the Daily Planet!
小丑女
第五季第三集
事情还没完呢 帕米拉
This isn't over, Pamela.
好 那只是一场梦
Okay. It was just a dream.
那只是一场梦 他死了 他...
It was just a dream. He's dead. He's--
这都结束了
It's over.
早安 毒藤女 你睡得好吗
Morning, Ives. You sleep okay?
不怎么好
I... I've definitely slept better.
天啊 谢谢
Oh, God. Thank you. - Mwah.
你记得昨晚我问你过得如何
So, you remember last night, when I asked you
然后你说还可以吗 - 记得
how your day was, and you said, "It was fine"? - Ye... Yeah?
你是不是忘了提到
Did you maybe forget to mention the tiny bit
你遇见你那恶毒 有虐待倾向 又丑陋的前男友 然后杀了他
where you met your toxic, abusive, ugly ex and then murdered his ass?
搞什...他们称我为“离奇意外”
What the fu-- They just called me a "freak accident."
你知道吗 媒体真的很痛恨女人
You know, the media? They hate women.
我可以解释
I... I can explain.
所以你用杰森伍德 杀了你的方式杀了他
So you killed Jason Woodrue in the same exact way he killed you?
是用他“想”杀我的方式杀了他
In the same exact way that he tried to kill me.
而我还活着 他却死了
And yet I'm still here. And he's not.
亲爱的 我还没吃完
Sweetie, I'm not done with that.
我还没吃完
I... I just wasn't done.
亲爱的... - 真的吗...
Swe-- - Oh, really? Really?
我不知道呢 因为你没跟我说
I didn't know because you didn't tell me!
哈莉 好吧 让我澄清一下 我没告诉你杰森的事
Harls, okay, let me just clarify, 'cause me not telling you about Jason
完全不是你的关系 只是我...
has nothing to do with you. It's just--
只是你没有跟爱你的伴侣
It's just that you didn't share this huge moment of reckoning
分享这个你面对在你的过去中 最为创伤性的事件的时刻
with one of the most traumatic incidents in your past with your partner, who loves you.
亲爱的 我不想让你担心
Sweetie? I didn't want you to worry.
我就爱担心
I love worrying!
我一天到晚都在担心
I worry about shit all the time.
像是“未来会有莓果危机吗 ”
Like, will there be a berry crisis in the future?
“人们在阳光下 能看到我的胡子吗 ”
Can people see my mustache in the sun?
“我的女友在经历某些事时 是否会诚实告诉我”
Will my girlfriend be honest with me when she's going through something,
“好让我能帮助她消化 ”
so I can help her process it?
不是...
It's not--
没什么好消化的
There's nothing to process.
你杀了他有什么感觉 你觉得解脱了吗
How did you feel about killing him? Did you get closure?
你有发泄愤怒的机会 告诉他他是个人♥渣♥吗
Did you have a chance to vent your anger and tell him he's a piece of shit?
可恶 听着 我一小时后
Aw, shit. Look, my presentation for the Green Initiative
要为绿化计划进行简报 我得在那之前处理一些事...
is in an hour, and I gotta, you know, take care of some stuff before, and, you know--
对 你得拉早上的屎 - 对...
Yeah, you gotta take your morning shit. - Yeah. Yeah.
看吧 直接说出来不是比较简单吗
See? Isn't it easier when you just say things?
哈莉 你想要的话 可以尽管生我的气
Harley, you can be mad at me if you want to,
但如果你能来听我的简报 支持我 这对我来说还是意义重大
but it still mean a lot to me if you could just come to my presentation and support me.
好 但杰森的这件事真的...
Okay. But this Jason thing--
亲爱的 我...我们得走了
Honey, uh, we gotta go.
我得走了 我真的得走了 我们晚点再谈
I gotta go. I... I actually have to go. We gotta talk about this later.
我们还没谈完
This conversation isn't over!
等等 你刚说过了
Oh, wait, you just said that.
露易丝 你的那些废话真是够了
Lois, enough with your claptrap.
我想多知道这位死掉的教授的事
I wanna hear more about this dead professor.
我只是想... - 警方只找到一堆黏液
Police only found a pile of goo.
说这是起离奇意外
Called it a freak accident.
我一直... - 在大都会市 荒谬
I've been-- - In Metropolis? Ridiculous.
这就是我在... - 这城市可说是完美
This is what-- - This city is damn near perfect.
这件事绝对有问题
Something's fishy here.
我正是那样跟你说的
That's exactly what I told you!
我一走进来 就说“这件事绝对有问题”
I walked in and I said, "Something's fishy here."
我想你是听我说的
I think you got that from me.
我必须跟总编辑谈谈
I must speak to the editor-in-chief!
我就是 你想怎样
That's me. What do you want?
我要求撤回报导
I demand a retraction.
祝你好运 再见
Good luck with that. Bye.
这一定是搞错了
This must be a mistake.
“唯一比泥面人先生的 独角戏更糟糕的”
"The only thing worse than the acting in Mister Face's one-man show
“就是选角”
is the casting!"
你没有品味吗
Have you no taste?
这是对戏剧的攻击
This is an attack on the theater.
非也...这是对艺术本身的攻击
Nay, nay. This is an attack on art itself.
滚啦 我听说那出戏超糟的
Fuck off, I heard the play was terrible.
没有比痛风糟 但很接近了
Not worse than gout, but damn near.
相信我 我很了解痛风
Trust me, I know gout.
不 你不能就这样下定论
No, that cannot be your final word.
你一定要来看今晚的演出
You must come to this evening's performance
帮我写一篇公正的评论
and write me an unbiased review.
那出烂剧得到好评的唯一方法
The only way that dog crap show gets a good review
就是你自己写一篇
is if you write it yourself.
太聪明了
That's brilliant!
天啊 真不敢相信伍德教授爆♥炸♥了
Wow. Can't believe Professor Woodrue exploded.
好消息是 我的古植物学论文应该可以延期了
Good news is I can probably get an extension on my paleo-botany paper.
如你们所见 透过连接土壤层
So, as you can see here, by linking the soil beds
和城市现有的地下供水系统
with the city's existing subterranean water supply,
我们就可以 将绿色植物和铬顺利地交织在一起
we can intertwine greenery and chrome seamlessly,
为“都市丛林”这个词赋予全新意义
giving new meaning to the term "urban jungle."
嘿 我是来无条件支持你的
Hey, I'm here to unconditionally support you.
但我们还是需要谈谈
But we still need to talk.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
总之 大都会市还有很长的路要走
Um, so anyway, uh, Metropolis has a long way to go,
但就跟其他事物一样
but as with everything, this green revolution
这场绿色革命 会从一个种子般的想法开始
will start with the "seed" of an idea.
种子
Seed.
笑啊 你们这些臭小鬼
Laugh, ya weenies!
我有个问题
I have a question.
搞什么 停下来
What the fuck? Stop it.
你们都听到了 别笑了
You heard her, stop laughing.
他们不会再那么做了 继续吧
They won't do that again, continue.
对不起 我只是有点紧张
Uh, excuse me. I just was a little nervous.
我想因为是公开演讲吧
It's just public speaking, I guess.
我们说到哪了
So, where were we?
就在这里
Right here.
我来找你了
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表