剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
疯狂进食... - 疯狂进食...
Feeding frenzy! - Feeding frenzy!
疯狂进食... - 到底是怎么回事
Feeding frenzy! - What the hell's going on?
鲨鱼 - 那只鲨鱼吃了我挥手用的手臂
That shark ate my waving arm!
我再也挥不了手了
I'll never wave again!
搞屁啊 萧恩 她挥手用的手臂
What the fuck, Shaun? Her waving arm?
哈莉 我帮他说句话 她是自找的
Harley, in his defense, she had it coming.
我是说 上一个叫我虾米的人 我把他的背给弄断了
I mean, the last guy who called me a shrimp, I broke his back!
那我想她确实是自找的
Oh. Then I guess she did have it coming.
其他鲨鱼 出来 然后擦干身体
And the rest of you, get out and dry off!
动物管制局 不准动
Animal control! Freeze!
谁都不准伤害我的鲨鱼教子
Nobody hurts my godsharks!
看来带小孩日进行得很顺利
Oh, I see parenting day is going well.
你收到我的讯息了
Oh, you got my message!
我正打算再打给你
I was just about to call you again.
这里很棒吧 你今天在学校过得如何
Isn't this place great? So how was your day at school?
你知道的 老样子...
Ah, you know, same old, same old.
等等 那家伙还有意识
So, wait... Ooh, that guy's still conscious.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
吃浮力棒啦 贱♥人♥
Eat noodles, bitch!
快点 告诉我细节
Come on, give me deets.
这到底是在搞什么鬼
What in the Christian Hell is this?
好...我知道你要说什么
Okay, okay, okay. I know what you're gonna say.
“你不会受邀进入我的俱乐部 因为你的孩子肢解了一位客人”
You're not invited to my club because your kids dismembered one of the guests.
诸如此类的 我承认也许我的鲨鱼教子们
Blah, blah, blah. And I admit, maybe my godsharks
对你的完美俱乐部来说 不是完美的小天使
aren't perfect little angels for your perfect little club.
也许其中一个 真的咬掉了那个假皮帕的手臂
Maybe one of them did in fact bite the arm off fake fucking Pippa over there!
别再为你挥舞用的手臂而哭了
Stop crying about your waving arm!
你的皇冠和假奶都还在 皮帕
You still have your crown and your fake tits, Pippa!
说得好 哈莉
Ooh, good one, Harls.
你一定希望我苦苦哀求你 请你让我加入你的蠢俱乐部
And I'm sure you want me to beg and plead for you to let me into your stupid club.
“文森先生 很抱歉我们毁了 你愚蠢的童话故事派对”
Oh, Mr. Vincent, I'm so sorry we destroyed your stupid little fairy tale party.
很好 你火力正旺呢 哈莉 不要停
Yes, you are on fire, Harls. Keep it going.
我有四个字要送你 文森
Well, I have two words for you, Vincent.
不是“生日快乐”
And they're not "happy birthday,"
也不是“要擦防晒” 也不是...
and they're not "use sunscreen," And they're not--
收尾吧 宝贝 - 知道了
Wrap it up, babe. - Gotcha.
而是“去你的 文森”
They are "fuck you, Vincent!"
那有五个字
That is three words. - Shh.
你跟你恶心的孩子们
You and your disgusting children,
尤其是那个... - 嘿
especially that one-- - Hey!
会是很棒的会员
Would make terrific members.
我认为她正是我们需要的
I think she's exactly what we need.
莉娜 你不是认真的吧
Lena, you can't be serious.
看看她对我的游泳馆做了什么
Look at what she's done to my natatorium!
你是说莉娜路瑟游泳馆吧
Oh, you mean the Lena Luthor natatorium,
就在莉娜路瑟水疗与热水浴室的隔壁
directly adjacent to the Lena Luthor Spa and Caldarium.
但她跟我说话的方式...
But the way she spoke to me--
令人耳目一新
Is refreshing.
看到有人敢挺身对抗大老板
Seeing someone stand up to the big boss,
我们这里真的很需要这种人
we could really use a little of that around here.
你不同意吗 文斯
Don't you agree, Vince?
同意
Yes...
我没料到会这样
Oh, I did not see that coming.
我觉得莉娜 可能是我们遇过最好的人之一
You know, I think Lena might be one of the nicest people we've ever met.
那是因为我们认识的好人不多
That's just because we don't know a lot of nice people.
拜托 承认吧 你喜欢她
Oh, come on. Admit it. You like her.
好吧 她确实帮了我们 - 看吧
Fine. She has helped us out. - See?
对了 你没跟我说你今天过得如何 - 你知道吗 其实没什么好说的
By the way, you never told me about your day! - Oh, you know what? Not so much to tell.
都是很学术的东西 就像...
It's like academia stuff. It's like, bleh.
你只有这些无聊的事要跟我说
That's all you got for me, bleh?
不 其实还有这个
No, actually. I also have this.
还有这个
And this.
还有...
And...
快走...滚出去 - 等等 你有说话吗
Go, go. Get out of here! - Wait, did you say something?
有 我说继续
Yeah, I said keep going.
好 我会的
Okay, I will!
我控制不了自己
Can't stop myself!
好 这就是有小孩的感觉吗
Okay, so is this what it's like to have kids?
永远做不了爱了
You just, like, never get to have sex again?
好吧 待着 我要杀了他 - 你知道等鲨鱼王发现他死了
Okay, stay here. I'm gonna kill him. - You know you're gonna miss him once King Shark realizes
你就会想他了吧 - 我控制不了自己
he's gone, right?
我吗 拜托
Me? Please.
你嘴里那东西最好不要给我是花生
That better not be a peanut in your mouth!
(植物学研究中心)
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表