剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
I get to turn this silver city into the greenest place on Earth.
他们不把我当成坏人 他们可以理解
They don't view me as a villain. They get it.
他们懂我想做什么
They get what I'm trying to do.
我也有同感 我喜欢在这里的自己 在这里的我们
I feel the same. I like me here. I like us here.
也许大都会市正是我们需要的 一个全新的开始
Maybe Metropolis is just what we need, a fresh start.
我们应该在这里买♥♥间公♥寓♥
We should buy a condo here!
你已经买♥♥了一间公♥寓♥ 对吧
You already bought a condo, didn't you?
我无法拒绝那个提议
I couldn't turn down the offer.
那是8.5%的 超大额可调整利率房♥贷
It was an 8.5%, jumbo 50-year ARM.
等等 哪个混♥蛋♥会给你这么糟的...
Wait, what asshole would give you such a horrible--
噢 是布鲁斯韦恩
Oh, it was Bruce Wayne.
是布鲁斯 他有一栋大楼 对
It was Bruce. He's got a building. Yeah.
管他的 我答应 我全心全意支持你
Fuck it! I'm in. I'm all in with you.
天啊 我以为会要更努力说服 你才会这么随性
Dang. I thought you'd need way more convincin' to be this spontaneous.
嘿 我想我有点被你影响了
Ey, guess you're kinda rubbing off on me.
对了 我还帮我们 跟露易丝的脖子专家预约了
Oh, and I got us appointments with Lois' neck person.
你听到了吗 大杏桃
Whoo! You hear that, Big Apricot?
哈莉奎茵和毒藤女要有全新的脖子
Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are gettin' new necks,
并且搬进大都会市了
and movin' to Metropolis!
(完美指数93%)
(完美指数99%)
搬进大都会市了
...movin' to Metropolis!
(完美指数86%)
乱七八糟
What. A. Mess.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表