剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
法兰克 不要一直动
Frank, quit squirming.
你就像个小孩一样
You're like, acting like a kid.
嘿...别剪太多
Hey, don't take too much off.
我就像该死的参孙
I'm like fucking Samson.
我的力量都来自我茂密的枝叶
All my strength comes from my luscious locks.
好 但如果你继续动 我会剪到不该剪的部分
Okay. If you keep moving I'm going to cut off more than your hair.
别动 真是的
Hold still, God damn it!
抱歉 借我扫一下这里 - 亲爱的
Oh! Pardon my reach! - Uh, hon--
最好边做边清理 免得弄得一团乱
Better to clean as you go than wait for a big mess.
你是谁 你把我的猪圈女友怎么了
Who are you, and what have you done with my pigpen girlfriend?
那是哥谭市的我 这是大都会市的我
That was the Gotham me. This is the Metropolis me,
喜欢一大早起来打扫的我
the me that loves to get up super early to clean.
看来你又做了骷髅头噩梦 是吗
Meaning you woke up from another nightmare about another skull, huh?
我一直看到那个大骷髅头监视着我
Ugh, I keep seeing that big-ass skull watching over me,
接着它突然冲下来 我赶紧逃命 然后“砰”
till suddenly it rockets down, I run for my life and bam!
我醒来时尿了一地
I wake up covered in piss.
现在我得重新思考我可爱的浮潜梦
And now I'm rethinking my lovely snorkeling dream.
但吓到漏尿的噩梦不会击垮我的
But nightmare piss ain't bringing me down.
我早上安装了新的高级按♥摩♥莲蓬头
Used my morning to set up our fancy new massage shower head.
天啊
Holy shit,
我以为“能源法”禁了这个
I thought the energy laws banned these.
所以我才从暗网下订
Which is why I ordered it off the dark web.
大都会市哈莉的下一步是什么
I mean, what's next on the Metropolis Harley's agenda?
早上打扫完 现在我要清理 下午打扫要用的清洁用品
Did the early morning clean, so now I gotta clean the cleaning supplies for the afternoon clean
还要用那个莲蓬头几个小时
plus a few hours with that there shower head.
她的意思是她要自♥慰♥
She means she's gonna masturbate.
我懂 法兰克
I got that, Frank.
萧恩 - 我恨我爸
Shaun? - I hate my dad!
所以我逃家来找酷炫的酷儿阿姨
So I ran away to be with my cool, queer aunts.
听到了吗 他觉得我们很酷
Oh! You hear that? He called us "cool"!
他觉得所有东西都很酷 - 超酷的
He thinks everything's cool - So cool!
我发短♥信♥跟鲨鱼王说
I'll text King Shark.
我跟我们的猫小猫小姐玩 它却不见了
I was playing with our cat, Ms. Mittens
我姐妹安妮却跟爸说我吃了小猫
and she disappeared, but my sister Annie told Dad I ate Mittens.
但我从来不吃不该吃的东西
But I'd never eat anything I wasn't supposed to.
他要吃掉我了
He's gonna fucking eat me!
萧恩 不行 放开...下去
Shaun, no! Off! Off! Down. - Okay.
鲨鱼王说
King says,
“忙着处理章鱼帝国暴♥动♥
"Stuck dealing with the Octopus Empire uprising,
等我消灭他们的统治者就过去”
be there as soon as I crush their sultan."
不...我们已经要照顾一个小孩了
No, no, no. We already have one child to take care of.
你说谁是小孩
Who are you calling a child?
以人类的年纪来说也许是10岁 但以植物的年纪来说...等等...
May be 10 in human years, but in plant years, I'm, uh, wait.
植物的年纪走得比较快
Plant years move faster,
一 二 三...
one, two, three...
靠 我已经90岁了
Fuck! I'm 90!
好了 萧恩 你得回家了 - 我可以照顾他
Okay, Shaun, you need to go home. - I can watch him.
抱歉 你想再当一次保姆吗
I'm sorry, you want to babysit again?
因为上次结果不太好
I mean, just 'cause of what happened last time.
拜托 毒藤女 那不一样
Come on, Ives, that was different!
一只小鲨鱼能惹出多少麻烦
How much trouble can one little shark cause?
对吧 萧恩
Right, Shaun?
萧恩
Shaun!
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
小丑女
第五季第五集
“我是布鲁斯” - 布鲁斯 我们的淋浴间坏了
Go for Bruce... - Bruce, our shower's broken.
你的脸也是 -“该死”
And... so is your face? - Damn it.
“我不知道怎么用这些新的蠢滤镜”
I can't figure out these stupid new filters.
“莉娜很喜欢 尤其是电♥话♥性♥爱♥时”
Lena loves them, especially during phone sex--
天啊 别说了 好恶心
Oh, my God! Stop! Gross! Ew!
我是要请你帮我们修理淋浴间
Back to fixing our shower, please.
“故障的淋浴间是大楼管♥理♥员♥管的 而非大楼拥有者”
Broken shower is building manager talk, not building owner.
鲔鱼三明治来了 甜心
Here's a tuna sandwich, sweetie!
有什么差别 -“你应该去找阿尔弗雷德”
What's the difference? - You want to talk to Alfred.
阿尔弗雷德是大楼管♥理♥员♥ 他不是在坐牢吗
Alfred's the building manager? Isn't he in jail?
“你很幸运 我让他假释出狱 参加我今晚的派对”
Lucky for you I got him out on parole for my party tonight.
什么派对 -“你没回复要参加的派对”
What party? - The one you didn't RSVP to.
“丰盛的意大利面晚餐”
The "Big Pasta Dinner." A little shindig,
“我们整栋大楼的一个小聚会”
meet-and-greet for all our building.
对耶 邀请函一定是寄丢了
Oh yeah! The invite. Must have got lost in the mail.
“我亲自送给你的”
I hand delivered it.
“应该说我的无人机亲自送给你 但我从卧室控制它”
Well, my drone hand delivered it, but I controlled it from my bedroom.
“过来跟大家聊天 吃点大蒜宽面”
Come mingle, eat some garlic fettuccine
“顺便跟阿尔弗雷德说 你的淋浴间坏了”
And you can talk to Alfred about your broken shower.
好吧 但如果这变成群♥交♥派对
Fine. But if this becomes an orgy
我们可能会离开
we're probably leaving.
我的三明治呢 - 什么是“群♥交♥派对”
Hey, where's my sandwich? - What's an org-ee?
糟糕 你对花生过敏
Oh shit! You're allergic to peanuts!
我爱我的新项链 - 这不是项链
I love my new necklace! - It's not a necklace,
这是项圈 确保你不会吃 不该吃的东西
it is a leash to make sure you don't eat anything you're not supposed to.
像是莲蓬头 洗手台 马桶...
No shower heads, sinks, toilets--
我这株年迈植物准备安享晚年了
Elderly plants living out their last of days.
其他人呢
Uh, where is everyone?
这就是全部的人
This is everyone.
其他公♥寓♥是沙乌地商人的
The other condos are owned
他们其实不住在这里
by Saudi businessmen who don't actually live here.
露易丝 你在这里有公♥寓♥
Lois, you have a condo here?
布鲁斯送给超人的生日礼物
Bruce, uh, gifted it to Superman for his birthday.
我只让我信任的人住在这里
I only let people I trust live here.
你好 我的朋友 - 小丑
Hola, mi amigos! - Joker!
好 群♥交♥派对绝对取消了
Okay. The orgy is definitely off.
冷静点 老兄
Chill, my dude.
我的爱人帮苏菲亚买♥♥了这里
Mi amor got the place for our Sophia here.
她在城里找到实习机会了
Landed an internship in the city.
苏菲亚 告诉这个 傲慢的家伙你在哪里实习
Sophia, tell the uppity man where.
韦恩企业
Wayne Industries.
你一定是韦恩科技青少年计划的一员
Ah, you must be in our "Waynetech for Teens" program.
我父亲总说
My father always said,
“没有一艘船 能带你到比实习更远的地方”
"No ship can take you further than an internship."
我能理解为什么有人会杀了他
I can see why someone murdered him.
莉娜
Lena!
你今晚会穿我买♥♥给你的裙子吗
Are you wearing that dress I bought for you tonight?
好
Oh, okay.
莉娜不会来了 只有我们十个人
Lena will no longer be joining. It'll just be the 10 of us.
是九个人 瑞文不来了
Nine of us. Raven isn't coming.
怎么了 - 你才不在乎
What happened? - Like you care.
青少年总是郁郁寡欢的
Teenagers. So brooding.
晚餐准备好了
Ahem. Dinner is served.
酱汁很好吃
It's good sauce.
韦恩的家族食谱 秘诀是蕃茄
Old Wayne recipe. The secret's tomatoes.
阿尔弗雷德 再来点乳酪
Alfred! More cheese.
新鲜的轮状乳酪 亲手现磨
A fresh wheel. Hand grated.
他是谁
Who is that?
我的第一位受监护人迪克格雷森
My first ward, Dick Grayson.
他小时候跟我住在这里
We stayed here when he was young.
很遗憾 他被谋杀了
Sadly, he was murdered.
很多话我都没对他说过
So much I never said to him.
现在也永远无法传达了
And now, I never will.
我让你失望了 我美丽的迪克
I failed you, my beautiful Dick.
另一个人是谁
Who's the other guy?
杰森陶德 我的第二位受监护人
Jason Todd, my second ward.
他也被谋杀了
Also murdered.
这...
Ooh, that's...
当他的受监护人还真惨
Hate to be one of his wards.
达米安 竟然能在这里看到你
Damian, so funny seeing you here.
我每个财政季度会来跟我爸见面
It's my once a fiscal quarter visit with my dad.
我讨厌爸爸
I hate dads.
因为一只你根本没吃的美味猫咪 而把你禁足
Grounding you for eating yummy cats you didn't even eat.
至少你没有被逼着出席晚宴
You try getting forced to go to dinner parties
主办人曾囚禁过你
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表