剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
“听着 毒藤女有麻烦了”
Listen, Ivy's in trouble.
你隐瞒这个消息多久了
And how long you been sitting on that little nugget?
毒藤女怎么了
What the fuck is goin' on with Ivy?
“她跑进绿界 然后她...” - 该死
She went into The Green and she's--
里面有东西把她搞得很惨
Oh, shit! Something in there is fucking her up bad.
等等 我想看一下
Hold on, I'm gonna take a peek.
我的妈啊
Holy fucking ravioli.
我一直都知道你是个怪物 杰森 在你看起来像怪物之前就知道了
I always knew you were a monster, Jason, even before you looked like one.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you,
这次会永远杀了你
for good this time.
那不太可能 你真的大不如前了 帕米拉
Unlikely. You've really lost your touch, Pamela.
好 我得知了几件事
Okay, I found out a few things.
里面有个长得像树的人
There's a guy who looks like a tree in there,
“杰森什么的 他想杀毒藤女”
Jason-something, tryin' to kill Ivy.
“我告诉你 这个男的快成功了”
And let me tell you something, this man is succeeding.
杰森 等等 那是毒藤女的前男友
Jason? Wait, that's Ivy's ex.
她昨晚明明杀了他 -“他绝对没死”
She killed him last night. - Oh, yeah, he definitely ain't dead.
“你得找到他昏迷不醒的身体 放火烧了他”
You need to go find his unconscious body and torch his ass.
等等...“星球日报”的文章 说他们在实验室找到他的遗骸
Wait a minute, wait a minute, the article in the Daily Planet said they found his remains in the lab.
你觉得他可能回到犯罪现场了
You think he might've gone back to the scene of the crime?
“该死 你知道吗 这值得一试”
Shit. You know what? It's worth a shot.
“我会去绿界拖住他”
I'm gonna go to The Green and stall him
“免得他在你找到他之前 杀了毒藤女”
so he doesn't kill Ivy before you find her.
“快点 哈莉 我们走” - 好
Hurry, Harley. Let's go. - Ugh. Okay,
等等 毒藤女 我会救你的
hold on, Ives. I'll save you!
听好了 报社的大家
Listen up, Newspaper Folk.
在我手中的
I have in my hands
可能是我写过最棒的一篇文章...
perhaps the finest piece of writing
是“读过” - 真是...
I have ever writted-- read. - Well, that's pretty--
这位贝恩是我们这一代最伟大的... - 好
This "Bane" is the greatest investigative theater critic
调查剧场评论家 - 等等 我不觉得...
of our generation. - Wait, I don't--
他说泥面人的独角戏 是“一场不真实的胜利”
He called Clayface's one-man show "A phantasmic triumph."
对... - 这文笔真是太好了
Oh-- - Now that's just good writing.
对 你们知道我... - 这就是我们要的内容
This is the kinda content we need.
对 得试着讨... - 去工作吧
Well, you gotta try to-- - Get to work!
好吧 我再回电
All right, let me call you back.
派瑞 这座城市有怪事正在发生
Perry, there's something funny going on in this city.
这个嘛 “珍珠港”更偏向戏剧 但的确也有一些好笑的地方
Well, Pearl Harbor is more of a drama, but it does have its share of chuckles.
我指的不是那个
Not that.
大都会市的空域
There have been several sightings
发生数起不明飞行物目击事件
of an unidentified flying object in Metropolis' air space.
对 我差点就拍到照片了 但我的镜头盖没拿下来 抱歉
Yeah, I almost got a photo of it, but my lens cap was on. Sorry.
你明明只有一个职责 吉米
You had one job, Jimmy.
除此之外 我们还收到多起通报
And on top of that, we're getting various reports
指出人们被有关骷髅头的恶梦缠身
of people being plagued by nightmares about a skull.
这背后一定有故事 派瑞 我感觉得出来
There's a story here, Perry. I can smell it.
我只需要你的许可
I just need the green-light from you.
好 但不行
Yes, but no.
记者的工作不是问问题
It's not the job of a journalist to ask questions.
我们的工作 是让本地的杰出艺术被人看见
It's our job to spotlight local artistic brilliance!
就像这个泥面人 他真的是大放异彩
Like this Clayface fella. He's simply blowing up.
但派瑞 我知道这只是冰山一角
But, Perry, I know this is just the tip of the iceberg.
我跟你要碰的 不会只有“一角” 莱恩小姐
I am not playing "just the tip" with you, Miss Lane.
我对这个牙医保险有些疑问
I have some questions about this dental plan.
它有包含成人牙套吗 - 没有
Does it, uh, cover adult braces? - No!
莱恩小姐 让我向你介绍 我们新来的首席专栏作家
Miss Lane, let me introduce you to our new lead columnist
他就像拿破仑 雪儿 还有魔比一样 只需要一个名字
who, like Napoleon and Cher, Moby, needs only one name,
那个名字就是... - 贝恩
and that name is-- - Bane?
贝恩是我们的首席专栏作家
Bane is our lead columnist?
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
我知道我们要共用一个办公室隔间
I understand we are going to share a cubicle?
你一定是在开玩笑
You've got to be kidding me!
喂 西兰花男 看这里
Hey, broccoli man, over here!
你何不去欺负体型跟你相仿的植物
Why don't you pick on a plant your own damn size?
法兰克 不 快离开这里
Frank! No. Get outta here!
我可以的 毒藤女
I got this, Ivy.
法兰克 等一下...
Frank? Wait, wait,
什么 这是法兰克宝宝
wait, wait. This is baby Frank?
你叫谁“宝宝” 我是一棵成熟的植物
Who you callin' baby? I'm a grown-ass plant.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是...
I am--
植物大♥师♥
Floronic Man.
你能相信那个名字吗
Can you believe that name?
植物大♥师♥是什么鬼
What the fuck is a floronic man?
更像是“脑残大♥师♥”吧
More like a moronic man.
有听到吗 - 你真大胆...
You heard that? - How dare--
你们知道吗 我不跟你们吵
You know what? I am not going to engage.
我会直接这么做
I am just going to do this.
你知道 我第一次见到你时 你还只是一株在实验室里的小树苗
You know, when I first saw you, you were just a little sapling in the lab,
充满了潜力 是个活生生的奇迹 完美结合了人类和植物的DNA
so full of potential, a living marvel. The perfect mesh of human and plant DNA.
现在你却变成这样
And now, you've turned into this.
真可悲
Pathetic.
你...什么 给我听好了 你这棵小桦树
Wha-- You listen here, you little birch,
没人能这样对法兰克说话
no one talks to Frank like that.
除了萝西 我是付钱请她做那种事的
Except for Rosie, and I pay her to do that shit.
该死 我那颗牙齿很健康的
God damn it, and that was my good tooth.
那个纳米屌♥的实验室在哪里
Now where is that splinter dick's lab?
对...很好...
Yup, yup.
忍♥住 好 然后...
Good, good, good, good. Hold it. Okay.
射了 好 高♥潮♥所需时间 17分钟半
And cum. All right, time to orgasm, 17.5 minutes.
我走错实验室了 但不管这是在干什么 我喜欢
Uh, wrong lab, but I do love whatever this is.
这是...等一下 对 那是氦气
What is-- Oh, wait. Yep, that's helium.
另一个性♥爱♥实验
Another sex experiment?
不 我们只是在做♥爱♥
No, we're just having sex.
天啊 我想念研究所
God! I miss grad school.
找到你了 王八蛋
There you are, you son of a bitch!
我爱你 毒藤女 - 我也爱你 法兰克
I love you, Ivy! - I love you, too, Frank.
如果我没活下来的话 你不是一直搞丢口红吗
If I don't make it through this, you know how you always lose your lipstick?
对 - 我一直在吃口红
Yeah. - I've been eatin' 'em.
全部都是 那些口红很贵的
All of them? Those are fucking expensive!
别再聊该死的口红了
Enough with the goddamn lipstick.
再见了 我亲爱的帕米拉
Goodbye, my Sweet Pamela.
天啊
Wha--
你还好吗 - 不好
Oh, my God. Are you good? - No.
我他妈的棒呆了
I'm fuckin' great.
搞什么 法兰克
The fuck, Frank?
那支停产了
They discontinued that one.
你
You!
你这个疯癫的丑角婊♥子♥
You psychotic, clown, skank bitch!
没礼貌 我比较喜欢你昏迷时的样子
Rude. I liked you better when you were unconscious.
树倒了
Timber!
我一直想说这句话
I have always wanted to say that.
你怎么还不快点死一死
Why. Won't. You. Just. Die. Already?
你死了吗
Are you dead?
你死了
Oh, you're dead.
毒藤女...
Ives? Ivy?
天啊 哈莉
Holy shit, Harls.
你救了我 - 我当然会救你
You saved me. - Well, of course, I did.
听着 很抱歉我把重点放在自己身上
Listen, I'm so sorry I made this whole thing about me.
你没告诉我杰森的事 让我很生气
When you didn't tell me about Jason, it just got to me,
因为你不该对你爱的人有所隐瞒 - 对
'cause you shouldn't hide things from the people you love. - No.
你说得对 哈莉 我应该告诉你一切
You're right, Harls. I should've told you everything.
我意识到这件事...
And I realize that this...
这不是我能直接隐瞒过去的事
This isn't something that I could just, you know, sweep under the rug.
好消息是我们卧室的壁炉
Well, good news is we have plenty of wood for the bedroom fireplace.
有很多木头可以烧了 - 那其实是电壁炉 因为会有碳足迹
It is actually electric. - Just 'cause of, um, the carbon footprint.
但没错
But, yes.
听着 混♥蛋♥ 我不知道你们以为自己在做什么
Look, assholes, I don't know what you think you're doing,
但他才是坏人
but he was the bad guy.
没错 你们十分钟前在哪里
Yeah, where were you ten minutes ago?
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表