剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on AMC's Halt and Catch Fire.
AMC《电脑狂人》前情提要
Are you happy?
你满意了吗
All because you didn't like the name?
就因为你不喜欢这个名字
I just had to come down. I was--
我必须下来一趟...
What-- what are you doing?
你这是干什么
We're right on track to have our prototype ready for COMDEX.
计算机分销商展览时我们的原型机就能出来
In November.
那可是在十一月
The PC program's out of money.
个人电脑项目没钱了
Once the last dime goes, you shut it down.
等没钱了 你就叫停项目
A bunch of teenagers broke into
几个小孩入侵了
Los Alamos National Lab's computers,
洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯国家实验室的电脑
also into some cancer center and a big bank.
还有一个癌症中心和一家大银行
I need you to swing by my office first thing in the morning.
明天一早来我办公室
Gordon, what are you doing?
戈登 你在干什么啊
I'm looking for the giant.
找巨人
Everything that you conceive of yourself as being
人之表象
is an illusion.
皆为虚妄
There is no self.
自我亦为虚妄
Take a deep breath in.
深吸一口气
Allow yourself to experience everythingness
感触万物
and nothingness.
一切皆空
As you breathe out, let go of fear.
呼气 摒弃恐惧
You can choose to leave the familiar...
超脱俗世
I'm fine.
我没事
...or stay in the safe oblivion
或安于遗忘
of pain, ignorance... Donna.
痛苦 无知 唐娜
Sorry. I'm sorry. and a blank page.
抱歉 抱歉 和空虚
We need a lot of shrimp on ice. $2,000?
我们需要很多冰鲜虾 两千块
Gulf white, preferably.
最好是白对虾
And not frozen 'cause people will know.
不要冻的 大家会尝出来的
But two grand for shrimp?
花两千块买♥♥虾
What, are you gonna try to drown someone in 'em?
你要把人淹没在虾海里吗
It's crazy. Anyone who means anything
太疯狂了 想大展拳脚的公♥司♥
throws a lavish party.
都会开个丰盛的派对
At COMDEX, lavish equals shrimp.
而在展览会 虾就是丰盛的代名词
Did we get a decent booth location? I'm on hold right now.
我们租到好展位了吗 正在办
Well, how much is that gonna cost? 18 grand.
展位要花多少 一万八
You're not gonna ask me 50 questions?
你不问我一堆问题吗
You gonna blow the balls off the numbers?
这点钱就吓住你了吗
Yes, sir. Yes, hello.
是啊 喂 你好
That's correct. 27th through the 2nd. I'm sorry, can you hold?
没错 27号♥到2号♥ 抱歉 能稍等下吗
Maylene, this phone is clicking now, too.
梅琳 这部电♥话♥也有静电干扰
Can you get someone in here to fix it? Yes, sir.
你能找人来修修吗 好的
Hello, sorry about that. What is it?
喂 抱歉久等 是几号♥展位
C-23. Thank you.
C23 谢谢
Commodore, Tandy, Cardiff Electric.
康懋达 坦迪公♥司♥ 卡迪夫电子
That is huge, that is huge.
太棒了 太棒了
It's so big, I'm telling you. I've been there.
那地方可大了 我去过
You all right?
你还好吧
You're not upset about COMDEX?
你去不成展览会不失望吗
What?
什么
Why would I want to go to COMDEX?
我为什么会想去展览会
It's just for salesmen, right?
不都是推销员去吗
They can just turn it on to see what I did.
他们开机就能看到我的作品
True.
也是
You know, I'll miss you while I'm there.
我走了会想你的
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
You tell Gordon yet?
你告诉戈登了吗
I keep putting it off. You think he'll be upset?
一直拖着没说 你觉得他会生气吗
Gordon Clark?
戈登·克拉克吗
COMDEX.
计算机分销商展览
Pretty amazing, huh? I'll take your word for it.
真是太棒了 对吧 你说是就是咯
Well, it's hard to explain if you haven't actually been there.
真的很难跟没去过的人解释清楚
I mean, I don't want to oversell it or anything,
我不想夸大其词
but it is spectacular.
不过真的很壮观
There's gonna be over a thousand booths this year.
今年会有一千多个展位
All the heavy hitters show up.
所有大人物都会到场
IBM takes over two hotel floors, and the party scene--
IBM包下两层酒店房♥间 还有派对
the party scene is unbelievable.
派对简直难以置信
Donna and I were there in '81,
我和唐娜81年去的时候
we started at the penthouse and worked our way down,
从顶楼开始 一路逛下来
hitting every corporate party with decent booths.
把每个有像样展位的公♥司♥的派对都逛了一遍
You got us rooms at the Norwick, right?
你在诺威克酒店给我们订了房♥间 对吧
'Cause staying there is key,
住那里很重要
otherwise you spend the whole week waiting in line for a taxi.
否则排队等出租车就得等一个礼拜
Trust me, I know.
相信我 我有经验
I learned the hard way.
当时可真是不堪回首
Wait, are you going, too?
等等 你也要去吗
Joe said he only needed one room.
乔说只需要一间房♥
You're going to COMDEX without me?
你不带我去展览会吗
I'm sorry. It was arranged the week you were out sick.
抱歉 决定那会儿你病了没来上班
I forgot to tell you. Bullshit you forgot to tell me!
我忘了告诉你 少骗人了
Cameron's not going either.
卡梅伦也不会去
Oh, well, if Cameron's not going, then all right, then.
卡梅伦也不去就行了是吧
Look, it's not like your role is essential.
你没必要去的
Yeah, I only built the damn thing, Joe.
是啊 我只是造出了那东西而已 乔
COMDEX is about selling it and that is my area of expertise.
展览会是要推销电脑 那是我的专长
What about the demo? What if there's a glitch in the system?
演示怎么办 系统出故障了怎么办
Like when you debuted the Symphonic?
就像你推出交响乐时那样吗
I was trying to avoid bringing it up,
我本不想提这事
but the fact is, people still remember what happened in '81.
但大家还记得81年发生了什么
I can't afford to have the stink from that distracting potential buyers.
我不能让那事影响潜在的买♥♥家
But if I need any troubleshooting, you're my first call.
但如果我需要故障检修 一定先打给你
I didn't kill myself all these months
我这几个月拼死拼活
for you to get all the glory with the Giant.
可不是为了让你摘果子
You plan on seeing me at booth C-23 on Monday.
周一C23展位我是去定了
...breathe out, let go of fear.
呼气 摒弃恐惧
You can choose to leave the familiar or stay...
超脱俗世...
Hunt?
亨特
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
Donna, hey.
唐娜
How long have you been out here? Not long.
你在外面站多久了 就一会儿
I was just, um...
我只是...
This was a mistake. No, no. I just
我不该来的 不 我只是...
I thought after Lubbock that--
我以为卢博克市那事之后...
I shouldn't be here.
我不该来这儿
could you just forget you ever saw me?
你能当作没在这儿见过我吗
Of course. You don't have to worry.
当然 不用担心
But you really can't show up like this.
但你真的不能再这么跑来了
I know, it won't-- it won't happen again.
我明白 不会再发生这种事了
I promise.
我保证
Donna... I want you to know
唐娜 我希望你知道
I think you're an amazing woman.
我认为你是个了不起的女人
Everything all right over there?
一切都还好吧
Noticed you guys had to dig up your back lawn a while back,
不久前看到你们挖开了后院草坪
resod everything.
全部重铺了
Just wanna make sure there's not some sort of ugly weed
我只是想确认下不是因为出现了
I need to look out for.
我需要留意的讨厌杂草
Oh, uh, no. The heat killed off some patches.
没有 天气太热有部分草死了
We just didn't water enough.
我们没浇够水
Oh, yeah.
这样
Donna?
唐娜
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你谈谈
Look, I know we promise
我知道我们约定过
to discuss any purchases over $50,
任何大于50的支出都要预先讨论
but before you explode, this was an emergency situation
但在你爆发前 我想说这次是紧急情况
and I had to act fast.
我当时必须马上采取行动
What do you mean, emergency?
什么紧急情况
Joe's trying to box me out of COMDEX
乔要撇下我自己去参加计算机分销商展览
and I don't have to tell you what a snake he is,
我不用跟你说他有多阴险
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表