剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, uh, I need to ask you a couple questions.
我有几个问题要问你
Besides the floppy you left in the A-drive
除了留在软驱里的那张软盘
and the stack near the speakers,
和扬声器边上那一摞
are you sure you never backed up elsewhere?
你确定没在别的软盘上备份过吗
That's a no?
这意思是没有吗
Okay, how about a list of files?
好吧 那文件清单什么的呢
Do you keep anything like that?
你有这种单子吗
No. When you're in the flow creating something,
没有 灵感来了要忙着创作
you don't just stop for some mindless bookkeeping.
谁会停下来做登记这种无用功
Right, which is why we're here right now.
好吧 所以才有现在的麻烦事
Who are you, anyways? Just somebody's mother?
你是什么人 谁的妈妈吗
Do you have any clue what it's like to work close to the metal?
你有底层系统的工作经验吗
Like, any idea what I've lost?
知道我失去了什么吗
Well, FYI, I am also an engineer with a degree from Berkeley
告诉你 我还是个毕业于伯克利的工程师
who's not only created my share of code,
我不仅编过代码
but given birth to two real humans. Oh, God.
还创造出了俩大活人 老天
So yeah, I am somebody's mother
所以没错 我是个母亲
and you could use one right now because, frankly, you're a mess.
说实话 你现在这副惨相 我看也正缺个妈
Leave me alone.
别烦我了
Go burn a bra or something.
去烧个胸罩什么的吧
That's great. Sally Ride just went to space
真会说 我们刚把萨莉·莱德送上了太空
and here's you screwing up at work
你把工作搞得一团糟
and lashing out like a child at the people trying to help you.
就像小孩一样冲着想帮你的人发脾气
You slept with the boss to get here.
你睡了老板才得到这份工作
Now I know why you had to.
我总算明白为什么了
Oh, I'm still sleeping with him,
我现在还和他睡呢
in case you're wondering, bitch.
如果你想知道的话 母夜叉
You really don't think much of yourself, do you?
你还真是毫无自尊啊
Go to hell.
去死吧
It's melted, fine, so it can't spin.
磁盘烧了 好吧 不就是不能转了吗
The read head's damaged anyway.
反正读磁头也坏了
We'll have to remount it on a different spindle.
我们得把磁盘装到另一个转轴上
Wait, won't that just ruin the head on that one?
等等 那不会把另一个磁头也弄坏吗
Yeah, you gonna spin it by hand?
是啊 你打算手动转吗
A micron at a time? Yes.
一次一微米 是
If the guys at NASA can grind parabolic mirrors
如果宇航局的人能手工磨出
to within one sixth of the wavelength of yellow light by hand,
黄光六分之一波长大小的抛物柱面镜
I'm pretty sure I can control the rotation of a disk.
我也能控制磁盘的旋转速度
In fact, my chances of success are greater by a factor of 144.
其实我的成功率比他们高144倍呢
Maybe, but no way the ins and outs.
也许吧 但你控制不了读取
Exactly, which is why we'll modify it.
没错 所以我们要做些改进
Use the stepper motor on the head, not the spinner motor.
不在磁头上用双转子马达 用步进马达
Remove the data one click at a time,
每一转读取一次数据
back up to a third drive.
再备份到第三个软驱里
Only problem being
唯一的问题就是
we'll die of old age before you finish.
就算我们等到死你也做不完
Not if the FAT's intact.
只要文件分配表还在就不会
That way, aside from the fried files,
要是有分配表的话 除了这些烧掉的数据
I can reassemble the BIOS by deduction.
我还可以通过推导重建BIOS
I think she's smarter than you are.
我觉得她比你更能干
I knew that the moment I met her.
从遇见她那一刻起我就知道了
How I'd never really deserve her.
我本来就配不上她
And, frankly, I'm amazed she puts up with me.
说实话 她还跟着我简直让我吃惊
Someone's in the doghouse.
有人正在伤心呢
Come on, let's do this.
好了 我们开始吧
Hey, you all right?
你还好吗
I brought you something to eat.
我给你带了点吃的
Just go.
走开
Okay, you can do the transfer.
很好 你可以做数据转移
ETA on that, Ed?
估计需要多久 艾德
Not too long. It's coming.
不会太久 已经开始了
Wiring's a bit tricky.
接线有点困难
Spinner wires are in the middle of the ribbon.
双转子马达的线就在排线的中间
Mommy? I wanna go. I'm starving.
妈妈 我想走了 我饿死了
Maylene...
梅琳
I'm sorry, I got rascals of my own at home.
抱歉 我家里还有小坏蛋等我呢
What about Debbie? Joe sent her home. I gotta go.
黛比呢 乔让她回去了 我要走了
Fine.
好吧
Okay, I've got nuts and raisins.
好了 有坚果 还有葡萄干
That's what's for dinner?
这就是今天的晚餐吗
Just eat it, okay?
老实吃就好了 行吗
Kids in Africa are starving right now. Gordon...
非洲的孩子还挨饿呢 戈登
Com on, we need to get this done.
继续吧 我们得把这事做完
Hey, I can take them if you guys wanna keep working.
如果你们想专心工作 我能帮忙照顾她们
No, no, no. We're good, thanks.
不 不用 没事的 谢谢
We don't need any more of your help.
我们不需要你再"帮忙"了
Well, where will you be?
好吧 你要去哪
Uh, the garage, I guess, just outside the fire door.
停车♥库♥吧 就在消防门外
Fine, all right? Just be careful.
好吧 小心点就是
There's a phone down there. Call if you got a problem.
那里有一部电♥话♥ 有问题就打电♥话♥
Okay, and we'll be right in this room, all right?
我们都在这个房♥间 好吗
Here, dinner, which they will eat and not gripe about.
这是能让她们不加抱怨老实吃掉的晚餐
I'm sure they'll be little angels.
我相信她们会乖得像小天使一样
The good news is I'll go blind before I die.
好消息是 我死掉前一定会先失明
Then at least I'll have to stop.
至少这样我就可以停下休息了
Well, the guys are bringing you down another monitor.
他们会再给你拿一台显示器来
There.
好了
There it is, the FAT. It's mostly intact.
文件分配表 基本无损
Thank God. Easy, now. It's a process.
感谢上帝 别激动 这需要时间
You know, watching you work, you know what it reminds me of?
你知道你工作的样子让我想起了什么吗
How often you distract me when I'm trying to work?
你总在我工作的时候打扰我吗
That night in CS-50, remember?
记得那晚在计算机课上吗
When everybody had left the lab
大家都离开实验室了
and you forced yourself on me on the motherboard assembly table.
然后你就在主板组装桌上把我推倒了
I recall it a little differently.
我怎么记得不是这样
It took five days to rebuild the ones that broke
我们花了五天时间重组弄坏的主板
when you swept them to the floor.
因为都被你扫到地上了
You swept them to the floor.
是你把它们扫到了地上
Hey, romantic urgency.
紧急激♥情♥
Yeah, I remember.
是啊 我记得
Donna, I'm-- I'm sorry.
唐娜 我很抱歉
Okay, now leave me alone. I gotta work. Okay.
好了 走开吧 我要工作了 好吧
Okay, oh, do you want tickle spray?
好吧 你们想试试痒痒喷雾吗
Sure.
好啊
Some guy who doesn't work here anymore
有个已经不在这儿工作的人
left it in his desk, so I stole it.
把它落在桌子上了 我就偷来了
Some people think it's yucky, but let's just try it.
有人觉得恶心 但我们就尝尝看吧
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
No?
不好吗
I think real tickles are better, what do you think?
我觉得真正的挠痒更好 你觉得呢
Right? Real tickles are good.
对吧 真正的挠痒更好吧
You're not trash. Yeah, you're fun.
你才不是渣滓 没错 你很有趣
What? Did someone say I was?
怎么了 有人我说是渣滓吗
It's okay, girls. You can tell me.
没事 姑娘们 说吧
Well, Dad said to Mom that you were just like white trash.
爸爸跟妈妈说 你就是"白人♥渣♥滓"
Yeah, they were joking.
没错 他们在开玩笑
How do you know they were joking?
你怎么知道他们在开玩笑
'Cause they were laughing.
因为他们笑着说的
Let's go play, Cameron.
继续玩吧 卡梅伦
You guys wanna see something fun?
你们想看点有趣的吗
Okay, go. Playtime's over. Go play with your parents.
走吧 游戏时间结束 找你们父母玩去吧
Let's go.
我们快走吧
I thought Joe told you to leave.
我以为乔让你离开了
Oh, he did.
是的
But then we came to an understanding.
但然后 我说通他了
How's the BIOS recovery looking?
BIOS恢复得怎么样了
Yeah, your engineers didn't want to talk to me either.
你的工程师也不愿跟我说话
They're a prickly bunch.
一群气冲冲的家伙
I thought they were gonna try and crucify me
我以为我一进去
the moment I set foot down there.
他们就会把我钉死呢
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表