剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
but some of the coders are going.
但有些程序员会去
It's amazing what passes for culture in Dallas.
达拉斯的文化活动真令人瞠目
I saw you took your stuff out of my apartment last night.
我发现你昨晚把自己的东西从我公♥寓♥拿走了
And a few things that don't belong to you.
还拿了不属于你的东西
What things?
什么东西
Don't get me wrong, I think it's sweet
别误会 我觉得
that you wanted to read the article
你想看《华尔街季刊》
in the "Wall Street Quarterly."
那篇文章挺可爱的
I didn't take it.
我没拿
There's no shame in caring about our project.
在乎我们的项目没什么丢人的
I just need it back so I can send it to some retailers.
我只是想要回来 好寄给分销商
Your dad came by the apartment.
你♥爸♥去过你公♥寓♥
He took it.
是他拿的
Did you talk to him?
你跟他谈了吗
Uh, I didn't stay long.
我没待多久
The guys are waiting for me.
他们还在等我
We just drove this spanking new 1983 Datsun 280ZX
我们刚把这辆崭新的1983款达特桑280ZX
off the lot.
从待售车场开过来
Now, the Japs say their cars are stronger than ours.
日本人自称他们的车比我们的结实
We're gonna see about that.
我们瞧瞧吧
Step up, folks. It's only $5 a swing.
来吧 伙计们 5美元一棍
We're gonna stay here until that sucker is flat as a pancake.
我们要一直待到那辆车跟薄煎饼一样扁
Come on up here, ladies!
来吧 姑娘们
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表