剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
If you play me, you won't win.
跟我玩你赢不了的
But Mommy never wins.
妈妈就没赢过我
That's because Mommy loses on purpose,
那是她故意输给你
which is not a good life lesson.
那会教坏你们
In fact, look. Look what time it is.
其实呢 看几点了
It's PJ time. You guys go get your PJs on.
睡衣时间到 快去穿睡衣
All right, as soon as you brush your teeth, I'll come in there.
你们刷完牙我就去
Can we have our story in your bed?
能在你床上讲故事吗
Yeah, fine. Fine, just go.
可以可以 走吧
Hello. Hey, it's me.
喂 是我
I-- I called.
我之前打给你来着
Uh, is everything okay?
你还好吗
No, everything's not okay.
不好
We went over the case design again today
今天谈了机箱的设计
and once again Joe wants me
乔又想让我
to shift everything around inside to accommodate.
推♥翻♥重做 配合设计师
It's style over substance and I'm tired of it.
重外表轻内在 我受够了
Guy comes in and presents something with metal paneling,
有人拿了个金属面板的机箱来
and because of the dimensions, the heat sink won't fit.
因为尺寸问题 散热器装不进去
I mean, the thing's gonna end up being a waffle iron.
那样回头得热的能当华夫饼铛了
I'll fax you over the dimensions
尺寸我传真给你
so you can see how ridiculous it is.
你看看有多荒唐
Wait, but that could work, couldn't it?
但这是可行的啊
Let the exterior paneling pull heat off the board?
用外壳来为主板散热
It's actually an interesting idea.
这主意还挺有意思的
Gordon?
戈登
Gordon?
戈登
Gordon?
戈登
I have to go.
我得挂了
Daddy, we have our PJs on!
爸爸 我们把睡衣穿好了
Come on.
来啊
At the end of the day,
说到底
we're happy to be doing business with y'all.
我们还是很高兴能跟你们合作
We'll get you a case.
我们会设计好机箱的
Well, I appreciate that, Kenny.
多谢了 肯尼
The pleasure's ours.
我们很荣幸
Get that plastic mold fired up ASAP, huh?
尽快做个塑料模型出来 好吗
We figure with the amount of money you're spending,
你们出了那么多钱
I can bump you to the top of the list.
我可以先做你们的
I appreciate that.
多谢了
Hey, you all right there, partner?
你没事吧 伙计
Long week. Hurts, don't it?
这周挺累 挺难受 是吧
Well, at least we got to have a good time
至少我们玩得挺尽兴
on Cardiff's dime, though, right?
花的还是卡迪夫的钱
Yeah, sure. Have a good one, Kenny.
是啊 好好玩 肯尼
Hey, you know, we must'a seen 20 pretty titties.
话说 我们今天看了至少20对漂亮的奶♥子♥了
Not so much as a smile from you.
你脸上却一个笑容都没有
What, are you queer?
你是基佬吗
That is assault, John! I will press charges.
你这是袭人 约翰 我要告你
I am gonna sue your ass, John!
我告死你 约翰
You hear me?
听着没
All right. I'm good, I'm good. Get your hands off me.
没事 我没事 别碰我
Can you still make it work with your guy?
你还能跟你朋友谈拢吗
I can try.
我去试试
Daddy?
爸爸
A long time ago, way back in the 1800s,
很久以前 早在1800年间
there was a farmer in Cardiff, New York.
纽约卡迪夫有个农民
Cardiff, like your job.
卡迪夫 跟你公♥司♥一样
Exactly. And this farmer,
没错 这个农民
he wanted to feel special,
他想觉得自己很特别
so he built a 10-foot-tall giant
于是他建造了一个10英尺的巨人
and buried it out in his field.
并埋在了他的地里
And he waited, and a year went by.
他等了一年
And then he and some of his workers dug it up.
然后他跟他的一些雇工把巨人挖了出来
And the men who worked for him
那些为他工作的人
were convied that the giant was real.
真以为那个巨人是真的
And the people told him to show it to the world,
于是 人们就劝他让世人看到这个巨人
and he did.
他就那么做了
And people came from all around.
人们从四面八方赶来
And he felt very, very special.
他觉得自己好特别
He was so special
他是那么特别
that somebody offered to partner with him.
甚至有人提出跟他搭档
an expert salesman.
职业推销员
And they fought and they argued day and night
他们每天都会争执不休
because the salesman
因为那个推销员
wanted the giant all to himself.
想把巨人占为己有
What happened?
后来呢
P.T. Barnum built his own giant.
P.T.巴纳姆 建造了自己的巨人
And he made it part of his circus
把它收入自己的马戏团
and he claimed that it was real.
还说它是真的
And he was such an expert salesman
他推销技巧很高超
that everyone forgot about the farmer...
结果大家都把农民忘了
and he was left in the dust,
他被遗弃了
in the contrail.
淹没在尾迹里
And I swear I was headed for the firing squad.
我以为自己准没命了呢
Great surprise, huh?
真没想到啊
You've been far away.
你心思没在这儿啊
I'm sorry, I'm...
抱歉
Ever since Gordon called?
因为戈登的来电吗
My husband is--
我丈夫
well, he is an amazing man.
他很了不起
What he created for Cardiff, it's a miracle.
他为卡迪夫建造的电脑 简直是奇迹
No matter how they derailed him along the way,
不管这一路上 他们给他制♥造♥了多少困难
he made it work at every step.
他还是一次次解决了问题
Chips on both sides of the board,
主板两边装芯片
an entire megabyte of RAM for an expanded OS...
为扩展操作系统单独配备整整一兆的内存
Donna, why are you telling me this?
唐娜 你为什么说这些
Because we made a deal.
因为我们说好的
We agreed that if he did this
我们说好 如果他做这个
that it wouldn't turn out like last time,
结果不会像上次那样
and I just don't think that he's strong enough and I'm--
但我觉得他可能没那么坚强
I'm not sure that I'm strong enough.
我觉得我也没那么坚强
You?
你吗
You are incredible.
你很了不起
Gosh, you think this piano player knows any other songs?
你说这钢琴师会不会别的曲子啊
They should hire you to play.
他们该雇你去弹
They should.
是啊
Uhoh, looks like he's taking a break. Good.
看来他要休息了 谢天谢地
No. Go on.
不行 去吧
I can't. Quit your stalling.
不行啊 别磨磨蹭蹭的了
Fine.
好吧
Go on, get up there.
去吧
That's a lot better than that last guy.
比之前那人强多了
What's your name?
你叫什么
Susan Fairchild.
苏珊·费尔柴德
You call me all the way out here just to shoot the breeze?
你把我大老远找来就为了闲扯吗
The PC program's out of money.
个人电脑项目没钱了
I'm sorry to land it on you like that. Wait,
抱歉说的这么直 慢着
why am I just hearing about this?
你怎么才说呢
What the hell happened?
怎么回事
Innovation is a risk.
创新有风险
I don't understand even what that means.
那算什么意思
You sound like Joe, for Christ's sake.
你这口气活像乔啊
The good news is we're weeks away from a payday.
好消息是 我们很快就能出成果了
The moment we debut at COMDEX, Nathan--
等我们在计算机分销商展览上一亮相 内森
Did you strike Ken Burke tonight in the face?
你今晚给了肯·波克面门一拳吗
He insulted Ginnie He called me up madder'n hell.
他侮辱靳妮 他给我打电♥话♥来 要气疯了
I need you to personally offer us
我需要你个人给我们一笔
a bridge loan to get us to COMDEX.
过渡性贷款 好让我们去展览会
Are you out of your mind?
你是疯了吗
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表