剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
man, we're gonna end up with a square wheel.
最终只会造出个四不像
But, hey, it's your call.
但是 决定权在你
Forget it, guys.
算了 伙计们
Let's go back to alpha. What? Are you kidding?
回到最初的设计 你在开玩笑吗
I'll tell Joe.
我会跟乔说的
You gonna eat all that yourself?
你要自己都吃掉吗
You gonna try and take it from me?
你要抢吗
I'm Judie, this is Ajax and his asshole friend.
我是朱迪 这是阿亚科斯和他的混♥蛋♥朋友
Cameron. Does Cameron have money?
卡梅伦 卡梅伦有钱吗
Does it have an automobile?
有机动车吗
You mean a car? No.
汽车吗 没有
You live around here?
你住这附近吗
No, I work, like, a mile that way. Work?
不 我公♥司♥大概在一英里外 公♥司♥
Like, a job?
你有工作吗
The day I sell out and get a job is the day I die.
我要是出♥卖♥♥♥自己去工作 还不如死了
Materialistic greed hamsters spinning their wheels.
那都是贪婪物欲的小仓鼠在转轮子
Oh, says the guy who wants a car.
你不还想要汽车吗
Come nightfall we're gonna head up to Yuppie Row
等天黑我们要去雅皮士街
and tag the living crap out of it.
在那儿到处留名
Until then we're just gonna hole up here, you know,
在那之前 我们就在这儿待着
thrash a bit, pound some vodka.
随便玩玩 喝点伏特加
Thing is, we're short on vodka.
但我们没有伏特加了
So, you're just gonna hang out here till then?
那么就只剩下闲待着了呗
Yeah, you got a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗
Actually, yeah.
有
Directions to Ms. Lutherford's.
卢瑟福女士家的地址
Cocktails at 5:30, dinner at 6:00.
5点半鸡尾酒会 6点正餐
Well, money's money, right?
钱就是钱 对吧
It's okay, you can go on in.
没事 进去吧
Loulu. John.
露露 约翰
You look wonderful.
你气色真好
Let me introduce you here to Joe MacMillan.
我给你介绍一下 乔·麦克米伦
Of course, Joseph. Joe MacMillan, Loulu.
你好 乔瑟夫 乔·麦克米伦 这是露露
Travis, Joe MacMillan here.
崔维斯 这是乔·麦克米伦
So, Joseph, where do you hail from?
乔瑟夫 你是哪人啊
Hudson River Valley. Oh, I adore that area.
哈德逊河谷 我可喜欢那儿了
You get to the city? Yes, often.
你去过城里吗 当然 常去
Travis and I go annually. He
崔维斯和我每年都去 他...
ignores the opera, I sponsor it.
不愿去看我资助的歌♥剧
Last season, we saw "Figaro."
上一季我们去看了《费加罗的婚礼》
How'd that turn out?
结果怎么样
Same way it always does, John.
一如既往 约翰
It's 200 years old.
那是有两百年历史的剧了
But I do hate when they try to force
但我真不忍♥看着他们
that poor boy to marry his own mother.
强迫那可怜的孩子娶他母亲
Of course. He owes her money.
没办法 他欠她钱嘛
John, I believe you brought a shark to my table.
约翰 我看你是带了只鲨鱼来
No, dear. Just a deal.
没有 就是做生意而已
Yes, yes. Nathan mentioned it.
是啊 内森跟我说了
I did a little research of my own.
我自己也去查了一下
I will take 80% of your PC project
你们的个人电脑项目 我出一千万
for $10 million.
占80%的股份
That's a little aggressive.
这有点过分了吧
John, IBM has poisoned your well.
约翰 IBM要把你们搅黄了
I know I'm not the first name on Nathan Cardiff's Rolodex,
我知道我不是内森·卡迪夫最先想到的人
which means your cash flow is a little stopped up,
所以你们现在肯定资金不畅
kind of like my second husband's aorta.
就像我第二任丈夫的主动脉
Our projected earnings are many multiples of that.
我们的预计收入比那要多好几番
If there's a better deal for you elsewhere,
如果你能搞到更好的合同
you are welcome to take it.
你就去吧
Y'all excuse us?
失陪了
This is insane. Keep your voice down.
这简直是疯了 你小声点
At that price, we're better off going to the banks
就这价格 我们不如去银行
or selling to Tandy.
或是卖♥♥给坦迪公♥司♥
All right, let me talk her off the ledge.
好吧 让我跟她谈谈
This person knows nothing about our machine.
她对我们的电脑一无所知
She'll wrap it in velvet, call it "Bonnie Blue,"
她会给它改头换面然后推出去
and we won't be able to stop her.
我们到时根本无力阻止
Hey, partner, we're already there.
伙计 我们已经没辙了
Joseph, is everything all right?
乔瑟夫 一切还好吧
Oh, glorious. Dinner's served.
太好了 晚餐上好了
He's on the call. With Mark?
他在打电♥话♥ 跟马克吗
Oh, God. Maybe I could just sneak in and hand it to him.
天呐 那我偷偷溜进去递给他吧
I wouldn't. I could just
还是别了 我可以...
Mark, you know that and I know that,
马克 这你清楚 我也清楚
but how can we get Somerville on board?
但我们要怎么说服萨默维尔那边
Well, I'm doing everything I can.
我已经竭尽全力了
What's your job all about?
你的工作是做什么的
Software.
软件
Oh, yeah.
这样啊
I think my dad does something like that.
我爸爸好像也是做那个的
I think.
好像吧
Grimace! Grimace!
格里梅斯 格里梅斯
Tip the mamacita.
给服务员小费
Hey, Cam.
卡梅
This ink's got your name on it.
他的墨就是为你准备的
Here. Got a good idea.
来 我有个好主意
Yeah, do it up.
喝干啊
Come here. Come on, Cam. Let's print it.
来吧 卡梅 我给你纹上
Now, just trust me. I got it.
相信我 我能行
He says to her, "Absolutely not."
他对她说 "绝对不行"
And she says, "Henry,
她就说"亨利
we are flying a woman into orbit on the space shuttle.
我们要把女人送上天环绕地球了
All's I'm askin' is for you to take me to--
我只想要你带我去
oh, oh, oh, Omaha!"
奥马哈市"
Stop, you're so bad.
别闹了 你可真坏
So, Joseph, what do we think?
乔瑟夫 你怎么看
About Omaha?
奥马哈市吗
About the space program, Miss Sally Ride.
太空计划 萨莉·莱德小姐
It's a gimmick.
就是骗人的把戏
You're not proud of NASA for breaking the gender barrier?
你不为宇航局打破性别界限感到骄傲吗
The Soviets did it-- twice.
苏联人早就做到了 两次
So it's first or not at all?
要么做第一个 要么就不做吗
Curious outlook for someone who's cloning an IBM.
作为一个在克隆IBM产品的人 这看法真有趣
Now, now, go easy on him, Loulu. He's a Yankee.
别对他那么狠啊 露露 他是北方佬
Sorry.
抱歉
Getting into bed with you boys.
我要跟你们合作
Least I can do is check the sheets and fluff the pillows.
至少得搞清楚你们是什么样的人啊
Isn't that right, Travis?
是不是 崔维斯
We're not gonna be partners.
我们不会合作的
Why's that?
为什么
Because you're a bored, poisonous dilettante
因为你就是个无聊 恶毒的外行
with time on her hands and no taste.
有大把的闲暇时间 却毫无品味
Two things destroy companies, Ms. Lutherford--
两样东西会毁掉一个公♥司♥ 卢瑟福女士
mediocrity and making it about yourself.
平庸 和以自我为中心
I think you make everything about yourself.
而你这人就是事事以自我为中心
That's why you rent your friends and repel everyone else.
所以你的朋友都是租来的 其他人都讨厌你
Boz, we have a deal or not?
博斯 我们还做不做生意了
I'll have Barry draw up the papers.
我会让巴瑞起草文件
There, you see? Joseph, it's not hard.
这就对了 乔瑟夫 你看 这并不难
It's just knowing your side of the saddle.
要知道自己的地位
More wine?
还要酒吗
Travis, bring us some brandy. We're celebrating.
崔维斯 给我们拿些白兰地来 我们要庆祝
Yo, Cam, let me finish. No.
卡梅 让我做完 不要
I don't know
我其实
jack squat about brandy.
对白兰地毫不了解
Fantastic meringue.
这糖霜太好吃了
What took you so long?
怎么去了这么久
It's too late for brandy.
现在喝白兰地太晚了
It's not brandy.
不是白兰地
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表