剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表
Can you imagine the 'stangs go undefeated
你能相信吗 野马队没有败绩
and still miss out on Georgia?
还是没进去佐治亚的比赛
Oh, he woulda run all over them dogs, huh?
他肯定打得他们屁滚尿流
McIlhenny still got a good arm on him, though.
不过麦基埃尼的臂力还是很强
I tell ya, I bet he throws for 1,000 yards this year
我敢说他今年要是投个十来次
if he throws for a dozen.
能投出一千码
Yeah.
是啊
Makes you want to suit up. Doesn't it, Carl?
让人有点跃跃欲试 是不是 卡尔
You were a pretty damn good player in your day, you know?
你当年也是个狠角色
So you think you're gonna kick into
你今年还打算投资
the player recruitment fund this year?
球员招募基金吗
I think I'm gonna kick in big in the fall.
我打算秋天大投一笔
Mm, not sure yet.
不确定
Hey, Carl?
卡尔
Hey, how we doing system-wise over at your place?
我们的系统你们用的怎么样
Know what I'm gonna do?
你知道我要干什么吗
I'm gonna send over a couple boys with some upgrades,
我打算派几个人过去给你升个级
just, y'know, to make sure everything's running top-notch.
确保系统运行万无一失
How about that?
怎么样
You know? No invoices. Huh-uh. No.
完全免费
Just a favor between two 'stangs.
就是出于友谊
Great.
真好
Where is she?
她人呢
I have no idea.
不知道
She's kind of interesting, though, you know?
她倒是挺有意思的
Wears those army clothes.
总穿着迷彩服
Why don't you get some air?
你出去透透气吧
I'll deal with her from now on.
以后我来应付她
I gotta maintain the clean room log.
我得做无扰室记录
Barry, you've got balls on your face.
巴瑞 你脸上画着蛋蛋呢
What?
什么
I'll handle it from here. I got what?
她就交给我了 我的脸怎么了
It occurs to me that you think you can do whatever you want here.
你好像认为你可以在这儿为所欲为
This isn't your playground,
这儿不是你的游乐场
and contrary to what you might think,
而且你想错了
I know what code looks like, and this certainly isn't code.
我见过代码 不太像你正在写的东西
You're right.
没错
No, you're right.
你说对了
Yeah, this isn't code.
这不是代码
As you can tell.
你也看到了
I'm trying to decide if we need to do this multiplication
我在考虑为了对齐八进制边界
in order to align on octal boundaries.
是否需要进行乘法运算
Now, my gut says, and I'm sure you'd agree,
我认为 相信你也会同意
that we can do a shift-left-together three-bit-zero
如果将将二进制数左移三位
fill to the right, which is faster
右侧补零 不仅更快
and gives the same result on the accumulator on the 186,
而且与英特尔80186中的累加器效果相当
but... I don't know,
不过我也不确定
I'd love to hear your thoughts.
你的意见如何呢
You're stuck.
你想不出来了
Do you even know what you're trying to do?
你知不知道你想干什么
What, like you'd know?
好像你就知道似的
Give me a minute.
让我想想
Maybe I could help.
也许我能帮忙
All right.
好啊
What are you doing?
你干嘛
I don't want to think about this anymore.
我现在不想再思考这个了
I need to clear my mind.
我需要放空头脑
Then take a break.
那就休息一下
Like, we can get a soda with Debbie and the rest of the 700 Club?
比如跟黛比和其他员工一起去喝个汽水吗
I'm not them.
我和他们不一样
You need to go upstairs, get back to your terminal.
你得上楼去 乖乖守着你的终端
So, are we gonna do this, or what?
那我们到底要不要做这个
Cardiff Electric, how may I direct your call?
卡迪夫电子 请问您找哪位
Please hold.
请稍等
I'll state for the record again that we know nothing about that girl
我得再重申一遍我们完全不了解那个女孩
or what she's capable of.
也不知道她会做出什么事来
You're right. Once she writes the BIOS code,
没错 等她写完BIOS代码
we should cut her loose.
就让她走人
What do you mean?
什么意思
As soon as she finishes the BIOS code,
等她完成BIOS代码
there's no more legal threat, we don't need her anymore.
就不再有法律威胁 也就不需要她了
Oh, well, okay, yeah. Yeah, good.
哦 好吧 好的
Good riddance. Makes perfect sense to me, but
解脱了 我完全理解
right now we need her in the clean room.
但眼下我们得让她留在无扰室
Then you go down and talk to her.
那就下楼去和她说
I'm not even supposed to be on the same floor as her.
我都不能和她待在一个楼层
Look, if she's not at her desk inputting keystrokes,
她要是没在桌边敲键盘的话
then she's not writing BIOS code, okay?
就没在写BIOS代码
We need her writing BIOS code.
我们要让她写BIOS代码
Okay.
好吧
Mommy, I want to see.
妈妈 我想看看
Okay, but real quick, all right?
好吧 但是要快 好吗
'Cause Mommy has to go back to work.
妈妈要回去上班
All right, get in there. Let's take a look.
好了 进去 看一眼
Do you see way back in there?
看到里面了吗
That's right. That's where it used to be.
是的 原来是在那儿的
It looks like the Grand Canyon back there.
像大峡谷一样
Tooth fairy's got a good one for tonight.
牙仙子今晚要有大收获了
It feels slimy on my tongue.
舌头舔上去黏黏的
Sweetheart, that's gross.
宝贝 这么说好恶心
Go ahead, wash your hands.
来洗洗手
You all done, honey?
洗好了吗 亲爱的
Gotta get the hard-to-reach ones.
难刷的也要刷到哦
Oh, Joanie.
琼妮
I'm sorry, we just came from the dentist.
很抱歉 我们刚从牙医那儿回来
I'm Donna.
我叫唐娜
Cameron.
卡梅伦
Oh, did that hurt? Nope.
疼吗 不疼
No way. Low five.
不会吧 拍个手
You are braver than brave, Dr. J.
你可真勇敢啊 琼博士
All right, ladies. I'll see you Saturday for the soccer game.
好啦女士们 周六球赛上见
And Vicki's gonna drop off some homemade donuts that are pow!
维姬会带些她自己做的甜甜圈 好吃到爆
Real good.
好吃极了
Keep those knees high, Dr. J.
腿抬高 琼博士
Thanks, Brian.
谢谢你 布莱恩
So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
New office, my own office.
新办公室 我自己的办公室
Not too shabby, huh?
挺不错的吧
You okay?
你怎么了
The dentist just went long.
看牙的时间太长了
Speaking of which, we should probably get back.
说到这个 我们该回去了
You ready to go, monkey?
走吧 小捣蛋
Okay, well Bye, Daddy.
好吧 爸爸再见
Bye, love you. Love you, too.
再见 爱你哦 我也爱你
Dude.
干嘛啊
I don't need your help right now.
我现在不需要你帮忙
Look, I need this to be what I need it to be,
它必须和我设想的一样
not what you want it to be.
不是你想的那个样
I need something that runs IBM PC programs
我需要一台可以运行IBM电脑程序
faster than an IBM PC.
而且比IBM电脑还快的东西
What? I told them I wouldn't
什么 我说了
look at the original code. I'd let you do this yourself
我不会看原码的 要是时间充裕
if we had the time, but we don't.
我会让你独♥立♥完成的 但我们没时间了
This gets us in a door that's closing fast.
我们要抓住这个稍纵即逝的机会
Once we're in, then we can handle those big ideas of yours.
之后就能实施你的伟大设想了
Yeah, if I copy that code, I go to jail.
是啊 但用了那些代码 我会进监狱
IBM knows you're gonna look at this.
IBM知道你会看的
You change your BIOS just enough to stay out of trouble.
稍稍改动你的BIOS 避开麻烦
Then, within a year,
这样不出一年
our PC's on a shelf right next to theirs.
我们的电脑就能和他们的平起平坐
剧集 | 奔腾年代(2014) | 导航列表