剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表
淡啤酒
安妮
Hello, Aine.
弗兰克 你给我打电♥话♥干什么
Frank, why are you ringin' me?
我就男人点跟你直说了 安妮
Gotta man up and be straight with ya, Aine.
我彻底忘了为什么打给你了
I've totally forgotten why I've called you.
会不会是因为我有新男友了
Are you calling because I've got a new boyfriend maybe?
不 我不可能因为这个打给你
No, there's no way that's why I called.
安妮
Aine!
我得挂了
I have to go.
我又开始写歌♥了
I'm back writing songs again.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你很久没写出一首歌♥了 自从...
You haven't finished a song since--
我们分手 我知道
We broke up. I know.
-可能我失去了我的伊... -弗兰克
- Maybe I lost my mu-- - Oh, Frank.
别打岔
Don't interrupt.
我是说可能我失去了我的音乐胆量[同睾丸]
I was saying maybe I lost my musical cojones.
想知道为什么吗
Wanna know why?
都他妈是因为跟我妈住一块儿
It's livin' with my fuckin' mam, that's why.
-你看过《危情十日》吗 -没有
- You ever seen the film "Misery"? - No.
詹姆斯·肯恩演一个天才作家
Jimmy Caan plays a genius writer
被一个专横跋扈的性感大妈囚禁起来
imprisoned by an overbearing bitch-slash-MILF
扼杀了他的创造力
who strangles his creativity.
这么说吧 我跟他感同身受
Let's just say, I can relate.
别说玛丽是性感大妈 弗兰克
Don't call Mary a MILF, Frank.
-为什么不行 -安妮
- Why not? - Aine!
-她可不只是个妈 -我得挂了
- She's not just a mother-- - I better go.
除非...
Unless...
除非你想给我弹一首你的新歌♥
Unless you want to play me one of your new songs.
我还没写完一首 好吗
Look, I haven't actually finished one yet, okay?
天 我真是被困死在这儿了
God, I'm so trapped here.
你怎么还没起来 天气预报说两点有雪颮
Why aren't you up? There's squalls forecast for 2:00,
我们得出发了 快点 走
we need to go. Come on, let's go.
跟上等人一起的生活怎么样
How's life with fancy pants?
挺好的
Yeah. Good.
有时候我会想 如果我们...
Sometimes I wonder if we--
我想起来为什么打给你了
Just remembered why I called.
为什么
Yeah, what is it?
玛丽摔了 她有一阵子没动了
Mary fell over. She hasn't moved in a while.
什么 我的天
What? Jesus Christ!
我知道 今天真是一事无成
Yeah, I know. Get nothin' done today.
爱尔兰的弗兰克
第一季 第三集
我已经尽快赶来了 伙计
I came as quick as I could, buddy.
玛玛怎么样了
How's Mare-Mare?
她没事 她在睡觉
Yeah, she's okay, she's sleepin'.
安妮在过来的路上了 但她太慢了
Aine's on her way over but she's taking ages.
我想趁着有独♥立♥空间 写点东西出来 但...
Thought I might lash out a song while I had some peace but--
明白我的意思了吧
See what I mean?
安妮 很高兴见到你
Aine. Good to see ya.
天啊
Oh, my God!
-他怎么在这儿 -她怎么在这儿
- What's he doin' here? - What's she doing here?
她在...睡觉
She's... sleeping.
她都昏了
She's unconscious.
不是说最好别乱动伤者吗
They say you're not supposed to move them.
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽
Mary?
好了 玛丽 坏消息是
Okay, Mary, the bad news is
你的脚踝扭伤了 还有脑震荡
your ankle is sprained and you've got a concussion.
你得吃药 并且24小时
You need medication and total bed rest
不能下床 明白吗
for the next 24 hours, okay?
不不不 不行 亲爱的 我今晚有约会
Oh, no, no, no, darlin', I've a date tonight,
而且我不喜欢一整天待在床上 除非...
and I hate spending all day in bed unless--
可别说出什么可怕的话来
Dah! Don't say something horrible.
-除非是周日 -这个还行
- Unless it's a Sunday. - That's fine.
而且我要自摸到死
And I'm friggin' the gee off myself.
这也太恶心了
That's absolutely abhorrent!
你要跟谁约会
Who's the date?
我在陌陌上认识的一个音乐人
A musician I met on Tinder.
-音乐人 -对 他的歌♥很棒
- A musician? - Yeah. His songs are great.
而且他很帅
And he's gorgeous.
你看 安妮
Look, Aine.
帅吗
Is he good lookin'?
只是张他丁丁的照片
Well, it's just a photo of his penis.
-大吗 -那是真大
- Is it big? - It is, yeah.
恐怕你今晚不能约会了 玛丽
I'm afraid there'll be no date tonight, Mary,
你得待在床上 还得找个人照顾你 好吗
you need to stay in bed and get someone to look after you, okay?
谁能照顾我 你行吗
But who? Could you do it?
-你的手很招人爱 -抱歉 玛丽
- You have lovely hands. - Uh, sorry, Mary,
但我们要去霍斯赫德骑车
but we're actually cycling Howth Head.
你可真♥他♥妈♥无聊 安妮
You're such a fuckin' drag, Aine.
肯定有人能照顾你吧
Well, there must be someone.
我爸
My dad?
他比你还不能自理
He's clingier than you.
真遗憾我的家人都死了
It's a pity all my family are dead.
弗兰克呢
What about Frank?
我本来是愿意的 但很不幸
I would, unfortunately,
我正在写新歌♥ 所以...
I'm working on new material, so--
我才不会让那个废物照顾我
Not havin' that dipshit lookin' after me.
不到明早我就能死
I'd be dead by morning.
你在说什么鬼话啊
What on God's green earth are you talking about?
你的动手能力不太强 弗兰克
You're not very practical, Frank.
我是说 你还得照看好房♥子
I mean, you'd have to look after the house as well.
我在各方面的动手能力都很强
I'm perfectly practical in every way.
去他的 接下来24小时
Fuck it! The next 24 hours
将会是你人生中最美好的时光 玛丽
are gonna be the best of your entire life, Mary.
我和呆福会悉心照顾你到痊愈
Myself and Doofus will lovingly nurse you back to health.
-我不可能 弗兰克 -然后
- No, there's no way I can do that, Frank. - and then
悉心照顾你到痊愈
Will lovingly nurse you back to health--
我得去挣钱 不然我爸说了
I have to start making money, or Dad says I'm gonna be
-要把我赶出去 -还会照看好房♥子
- kicked out of the house. - And look out for the house.
-我会无家可归的 弗兰克 -我们只要求
-I'll be homeless, Frank. -And all we requireas compensation
一点经费做为回报
is a float for some expenses.
行吧 我列一个清单
Fine. I'll make a checklist,
再给你100欧作为今天的经费
and give you 100 euro for the day.
上帝保佑我
God help me.
我能加一条吗
Might I suggest an addition?
当然
Yeah.
他一项都完成不了 他能撑着做完一半
He can't finish anything. I'd be very impressed
我都算开了眼了
if he even gets halfway through that.
说什么屁话
That's a piece of piss.
安妮 比利巴里 赶紧滚 我还有个妈要宠呢
Aine, Billy-Barry, fuck off! I have a mother to spoil.
管它的
Cheek of them.
送药 做饭 洗衣服 这些完全能做到
Medication, meals, laundry. This seems doable.
你在干什么
Whatcha doin'?
我在做有责任感的人
I'm being responsible.
我要先把玛丽药晕 然后我们出去买♥♥东西
I'm gonna knock Mary out while we do a shop.
不能让她趁我们出去的时候在家里胡来
Can't have her wreckin' the gaff while we're out.
这样的话 她能多休息 而我们也能清静清静
This way, she gets some rest, we get some peace of mind.
看起来也太多...
That looks like a lot of--
把送药那项勾了 呆福
Check medication off the list, Doofs.
完成一项
Done in one.
瞧瞧我 我彻底被困在这里了
Look at me. I'm totally trapped here.
这跟《危情十日》一模一样
It's exactly like "Misery."
我就是詹姆斯·凯恩
I'm exactly like James Caan.
饶了我吧 你在给谁发短♥信♥
Heavens to Betsy. Who are you texting?
我的约会对象
My date.
去弄点吃的好吗 我饿死了
Gets some food, will ya? I'm starving.
-家里有披萨 在... -不准吃垃圾食品
- There's pizzettes in the-- - No junk food.
就是它们害得你骨头那么脆弱
That's why you've brittle bones in the first place.
我要从零开始给你做一顿营养餐
I'm gonna cook you a nutritious meal from scratch.
但我得先去买♥♥点东西 速去速回
Just have to nip out for a quick shop.
-那得多久... -然后我要烤只鸡
剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表