剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表
-玛丽 -玛丽
- Mary! - Mary!
*灯光渐暗*
*And the lights are turned low*
玛丽
Mary!
*我悲伤的眼流泪*
*While I just cry through sorry eyes*
玛丽
Mary!
*从我让你走的那天起*
*Since the day I let you go*
-玛丽 -玛丽
- Mary! - Mary!
*无尽的夜晚 流逝的音乐*
*Oh, nights go on, the music's gone*
好吧 实锤了 她死了
Well, it's official. She's dead.
*心痛依旧*
*The heartache remains*
我们要怎么回家
How will we get home?
*我失去了你*
*I lost you*
*我只能责怪*
*And I only have myself*
*自己*
*To blame*
谢谢你送我们回来 自行车骑得怎么样
Thanks for the lift, guys. How was the cycle?
还行
Fine.
我要报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the police.
真不敢相信我唯一能送走的竟然是我妈
Can't believe the only thing I could finish was my mam.
-这是谁 -弗兰克
- Who's that? - Oh, that's Frank.
它就是个占地方的废物
He's a fuckin' waste of space.
你是个拖油瓶 弗兰克
You're a liability, Frank!
它在刨什么
What's he pawin' at?
"我写不了歌♥ 呆福"
"I can't write songs, Doofus."
"我的生活一团糟 呆福"
"My life's a mess, Doofus."
"我杀了我妈 呆福"
"I-- I killed my mam, Doof."
你能小声点吗
Would you keep it down?
呆福
Doofus!
我不敢相信
I don't believe it.
酒里放了什么
What was in that wine?
你们哪个猪头是弗兰克
Which one of you fuckers is Frank?
我做完了清单上的事
I finished the list.
我要
I'm gonna--
我要告诉你我在想什么
I'm gonna give you a piece of my mind.
早该告诉你了
It's long overdue.
而且不会是什么好听话
And it's not gonna be fuckin' pretty.
知道 玛丽 我马上回来
Understood, Mary. Yeah, I'll be back in a sec.
想跟这些家伙道个别
Just wanna say goodbye to the troops.
回来 给我回来
Come back. Come back here!
你这个小杂种
You little fuckin' shit!
我好累 能出去吃早饭吗
I'm wrecked. Can we go out for breakfast?
我得去工作了 安妮
I have to go to work, Aine.
拜
Bye.
我爱你 弗兰克
I love you, Frank.
给我回来 你个小瘪三
Get back in here, you little piece of shit!
我要告诉你我对你的想法
I'm gonna tell you what I think of you
一股脑都说出来
once and for all!
该面对音乐了[面对现实]
Time to face the music, I guess.
-不 不不 -你在这啊
- Oh, no. No, no, no. - There you are.
母亲不该对儿子说这些话
No mother should have to say these things to a son,
但我很生气
but I'm shitfaced,
所以我要说出来 而且只说一次
and I'm gonna say them once and once only.
从你出生的那天起
From the day you were born--
做饭
洗衣服
送药
打扫房♥子
别做任何会让玛丽死的事
全部完成
还挺久的呢
That took a while.
我希望都是好话
All good things, I hope.
嗯 我现在想把这身衣服脱了
Yeah. I might, uh, take off these clothes now,
我感觉不太舒服
I don't feel very nice.
还有最后一件事要做
One last thing to do.
好了
Now.
谢谢 弗兰克
Thank you, Frank.
你救了她
You saved her.
事实是
The truth is...
你现在已经比我更能照顾她了
you're more capable now of looking after yourself than I am.
你长大了
You're all grown up.
所以
Now--
你可以走了 小家伙
You're free to go, little guy.
这是隐喻吗
Is this a metaphor?
可能是
It just might be.
送衣上门
免费配送
送衣上门
免费配送
干洗衣服送货上门
Droppin' off some dry cleaning.
你好啊
Hello, you.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 爱尔兰的弗兰克(2021) | 导航列表